It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Resources free your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Human Resources

www.pacinlaw.org...

The founder of the People's Awareness Coalition (PAC), LB Bork, had discovered that the usage of Personnel Department had been changed to Human Resource Department in the corporate world. As Bork was not in this world he found it amazing that people accepted this demeaning title without question. Accordingly PAC was birthed by a writing entitled Human Resource Discussed (www.pacinlaw.org...) which goes into the nature of the terminology. In studying law, Bork found that the system of government installed by the founding fathers had been altered to accompany such progressive changes: this birthed PAC Deprogramming. (www.deprogram.us...)

In relation to deprogramming, it had been found that people may be programmed. John B. Watson, founder of Behaviorism, stated, "Give me a baby and I can make any kind of man." His experiments found that fear in humans is conditioned. From this it was found that the driving force behind society could be that of fear, and not love. The movie "Human Resources" explores why things are the way they are in relation to the findings of Watson. It is time to FREE YOUR MIND.....

www.pacinlaw.org... veiw the movie here could not post it to ATS directly.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
www.pacinlaw.org...

quote from the HR document:

The Rightful System of Law
Below is the description of the "Common Law" system compared to the "Natural Person" system:

Common Law. As distinguished from statutory law created by the enactment of legislatures, the common law comprises the body of those principles and rules of action, relating to the government and security of persons and property which derive their authority solely from usages and customs of immemorial antiquity, or from the judgments and decrees of the courts recognizing, affirming, and enforcing such usages and customs. It consists of those principles, usage and rules of action applicable to government and security of persons and property which do not rest for their authority upon any express and positive declaration of the will of the legislature.

Black's Law Dictionary 6th Edition.
End quote:

So what does this all mean, simply that as long as no damage or violating of property or rights of others have not been violated then no crime has been committed under the Common Law.

For a clear example of this read over Jack McLamb a retired officer from Phoenix has to say on the Right to Travel: www.lawfulpath.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVE this documentary! I saw quite a while ago, and some other people who may not always believe the things I say, but this was very eye opening for everyone, I recommend as a MUST SEE!

S&F
Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The video has been released to you tube now for easy view but still recommend going to the original PAC site for further information thank you.

new topics

top topics

join