It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter and venus and the aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

The ridiculing and off topic posts are done.

You will be Post Banned from this point on.

This is your warning.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Sorry, "Jupiter if full of aliens" is a notion even less interesting because it's even less supported.

That is because Jupiter has been mum regarding the subject.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Perhaps one day I will donate a thread to this experience, or perhaps not, for fear of ridicule Be safe be well, Spiro
reply to post by Spiro

Sorry for responding to your response to someone else and not to diminish this thread in any way but I think should you go ahead and make a thread in relation to your dream state/remote viewing experiences. You will find you have a sizable and interested audience. Whilst skepticism is par for the course, the Grey Area is the place to post personal experiences and if people don't like it, they can *Go Jump* to another forum of course.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I have also seen this,although they seemed very depressed given the things I witnessed.
edit on 15-12-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
there is a population of 650,000 humans already occupying Mars' inner planet.

What's Mars' inner planet? Is Mars hollow?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

never ever mention venus on any site,they will never tell you about venus,thqats why they continue to feed you the bull stuff about mars.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the fairy tale info, now i will just stick with real evidence that there is no life in our solar system.

MAYBE MICROSCOPIC

But that's just it...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I always heard that venus is soul trap. Venusians supposedly pretend to be sweet and nice, but are actually energy vampires... As for Jupiter I havent heard too many stories of alien life exsiting there. But Elijah Muhammad founder of the nation of Islam said that there is life on every planet on our solar system.

I am very skeptical, but it's exciting trying to figure out the truth.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Teeky because: wordn

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by MollyStewart

Sorry for responding to your response to someone else and not to diminish this thread in any way but I think should you go ahead and make a thread in relation to your dream state/remote viewing experiences. You will find you have a sizable and interested audience. Whilst skepticism is par for the course, the Grey Area is the place to post personal experiences and if people don't like it, they can *Go Jump* to another forum of course.

No problem. I will, when I get the time perhaps share my experiences with ATS. I have been meaning to for a while now but with a busy life I seem to just have time to share a few posts

I, along with 4 close friends work as a team and venture into subjects that perhaps I should not mention on here, other than to say it helps certain people out

Many thanks for showing interest,

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by Spiro

I have also seen this,although they seemed very depressed given the things I witnessed.
edit on 15-12-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

Interesting, as I have seen the opposite, being that " they " dont suffer anywhere near as bad as what we do. Very far advanced in terms of " Togetherness " and doing for each other before themselves

Would you care to share what you have witnessed? By U2U perhaps?

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Spiro
there is a population of 650,000 humans already occupying Mars' inner planet.

What's Mars' inner planet? Is Mars hollow?

Mars is not anymore hollow than our own planet, however it's much more hollow than our own underworld. What I mean is, our goverments have carved out vast amounts of earth to create underground cities and networks of tunnels, the inhabitants of Mars have done exactly the same but taken in ten fold further.

I hope this answers your question?

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think someone has been drinking paint thinner again

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I am afraid i have to correct you. Neither Jupiter nor Venus have any E.Ts living there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join