It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter and venus and the aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Jupiter and venus are two planets that are close to us that are very similar to earth in alot of ways.Jupiters moon,Europa, has tons of water and supports alien beings.Venus also has alien beings living on the planet.The venus beings are very pleasant and beautiful.It will be my pleasure to meet these people.I salute you, my alien brothers,and see you very soon,dont be shy now,ya hear.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
[snip]

Thank you for that Astronomy lesson.
Can you tell me how many continents Jupiter has?
edit on 20-11-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
[snip]

Where did you find this "information"?
edit on 20-11-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Jupiter has 64 moons.A good percentage of them have oceans,lakes,animals people...It is quite a great place in the universe.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Jupiter has 64 moons.A good percentage of them have oceans,lakes,animals people...It is quite a great place in the universe.

Sounds lovely. Have you been there by any chance?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I can imagine, must be cold there no? Are there enough trees to burn for heat in the long Winters? How many people are on these moons? Besides US Space Command secret bases?

edit on 18-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Jupiter is a gas giant and in no way similar to the earth , Venus on the other hand is considered Earths sister planet and once may well have been home to life , its possible that it still is but I doubt they are our Alien brothers , unless you consider bacteria a relation

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ganymede, the giant moon of jupiter supports a huge population of aliens.They actually have oceans exactly like ours.They are salt water,stocked with sea life. It is really such a fabulous place in the universe.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

some people on this earth have more incommon with bateria then the rest of us...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

post by brindle
Ganymede, the giant moon of jupiter supports a huge population of aliens.

Its at this point that I have to ask for your source for this information , or is it just your belief .

Ganymede has three main layers. A sphere of metallic iron at the center (the core, which generates a magnetic field), a spherical shell of rock (mantle) surrounding the core, and a spherical shell of mostly ice surrounding the rock shell and the core.
The ice shell on the outside is very thick, maybe 800 km (497 miles) thick. The surface is the very top of the ice shell. Though it is mostly ice, the ice shell might contain some rock mixed in.
Scientists believe there must be a fair amount of rock in the ice near the surface. Ganymede's magnetic field is embedded inside Jupiter's massive magnetosphere.
solarsystem.nasa.gov...

edit on 18-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

link   
Great thread.

S&F.

link   

Originally posted by Biigs
reply to post by gortex

some people on this earth have more in common with bateria then the rest of us...

More in common with cancer cells I'd say.

Is this Frankie McDonald posting here on ATS?
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Give the guy a chance. Maybe he knows something you don't.

Sarcasm and ridicule says more about you than it does him and only pushes genuine people away who may have legitimate information they wish to share.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
reply to post by Namaste1001

It's all well and good giving people a chance, but if you believe that he has genuine information to share you must be on the same 'medication' as him.

More ridicule.

I didn't say whether or not I think he is genuine, but if we don't give people a chance we will never find out.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Give the guy a chance. Maybe he knows something you don't.

What, he hocked a loogie in your Coke and you drank it?

Sorry, "Jupiter if full of aliens" is a notion even less interesting because it's even less supported.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join