It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
And yet another questionable program by Bill and Melinda Gates and Friends. I will point out some parts of the article but I urge you to read the source article and follow some of the links if you're interested in this subject.

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance’

A new campaign has been launched by an organization known as the GAVI Alliance to vaccinate up to 2 million women and girls with either GlaxoSmithKline’s Cervarix or Merck’s Gardasil by the year 2015. Of course these two HPV shots have been shown to be very dangerous, with Gardasil linked to death, countless adverse reactions, and Cervarix recently outed as similarly threatening.

Nine countries are candidates for the HPV vaccine campaign, though they are not listed at this time. In addition, the price of the campaign is not being disclosed due to the “sensitive nature” of the price talks.

Why would an organization supposedly dedicated to enhancing health worldwide push either HPV shot on up to 2 million women and young girls? Considering HPV results in only 1% of cancers, and has a 90% chance to resolve itself within two years, it does not seem worth the dangerous side effects and countless millions that will be spent on the upcoming campaign.

We have all heard about the dangers of these vaccines. There have been many threads on adverse reactions to vaccines especially Gardasil. They are not telling us which countries but I'm willing to bet most of them are in Africa. Just a hunch.

GAVI Alliance funded by UN, vaccine industry, Monsanto investor Bill Gates

The GAVI Alliance, a name relatively unknown to many, is a Geneva-based public-private partnership set up in the year 2000 with financial backing from organizations such as the World Bank, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the vaccine industry, UNICEF, and many other unidentified philanthropists.

It is important to note that a public-private partnership is a government and private industry merger or partnership, meaning that these corporate interests can intertwine with big government.

Now known as the GAVI Alliance, the public-private partnership was previously known as the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation. Thanks to a $750 million dollar commitment from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, GAVI launched its initiative to vaccinate millions of individuals worldwide. Of course the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation also currently holds 500,000 shares of Monsanto, the bloated biotech company responsible for genetically modifying the food supply and creating mutated insect populations through the use of heavily altered biopesticides.

It was also the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation that funded the release of genetically modified mosquitoes, which were actually released into the environment back in 2010 for testing purposes. Bill Gates has personally given an extremely controversial TED talk, in which he states:

The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.

Skeptics argue that Gates could not have been talking about vaccine-induced deaths, though Gates clearly does not stutter or correct himself after making the statement. Watch the video of the TED talk below and decide for yourself:

I have heard this quote a few times and it is pretty obvious. If you connect all the dots, Bill and Melinda Gates are Eugenicists. Africa is pretty much their large scare real time interactive test lab. These people's intentions are very questionable even to the untrained eye. We have a billionaire who openly hints towards population reduction through vaccines while donating lots of time and money on their research and deployment. If that doesn't raise suspicion I don't know what else will.

The article also goes on to explain the link between certain government organizations, banks, and pharmaceutical companies. I found it to be an interesting read. I'm amazed that some people still believe these vaccination campaigns by rich billionaires are meant for our own good.

In my opinion there is an ongoing Eugenics program against humans to find ways to control population growth.

If you connect all the dots, it's kind of hard to ignore.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: add source, sorry about that

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
S&F

The HPV vaccine is designed to cause damage in females so as if they become pregnant they will in most cases have a miscarriage, whereas the Swine Flu vaccine is to damage the developing ovaries of young girls, babies and even unborn females. i.e. so as they will never get pregnant. Also any pregnant woman who receives the Swine Flu shot is 25 times more likely to suffer a miscarriage

In 20 years from now the reduced fertility rates will be obvious, the media will come out with an excuse to throw us off the scent. e.g. Mobiles phones. They don't want to put us off their beloved vaccines
edit on 18-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Recently I found vaccinations to be one of the main sterilization tactics they use. These people are twisted.

I added the link by the way. I forgot to include my source. Sorry about that.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There's no credible proof those vaccines kill people, but it's a FACT that they prevent girls from getting brain cancer...worthy cause imo, so well done Gates

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

There's no credible proof those vaccines kill people, but it's a FACT that they prevent girls from getting brain cancer...worthy cause imo, so well done Gates

Actually there is plenty of proof. Even the CDC says so.

The Gardasil vaccine is one of the most harmful vaccines in recent times.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It's the other way around, vaccines give us Cancer, Cancer was very rare before the Cow Pox vaccine.

Here's Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman (RIP), at the time the world's leading vaccine expert, he admits that Cancer causing viruses have gone out inside millions of vaccines (and HIV too)

edit on 18-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Priorities.. Gates has them all messed up........
Without even addressing the dangers of this vaccine, perhaps it would be more prudent to feed the millions of people starving to death first? It will do no good to provide a vaccine for someone who is about to die of starvation.
The United nations is more than 1.5 billion bucks in the red for money to feed poor nations. And Gates wants to give them this life saving injection? hmmm I guess they don't need that money to feed these people after all.
Just give them this vaccine. So what is the real motive here?
Either way we are looking at a catastrophe. Perhaps he just wants to put them out of their misery and save them starving to death by inoculating them with this .."life saving" vaccine?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by jameshawkings

Recently I found vaccinations to be one of the main sterilization tactics they use. These people are twisted.

I added the link by the way. I forgot to include my source. Sorry about that.

You're completely right, most people don't seem as interested in this as they do in 9/11, but what's currently going on with vaccines is the biggest crime against humanity in the history of this planet

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Very good DavidsHope, once we apply your logic to the situation, especially as it's well known that you should never vaccinate a person who is malnourished as it regularly leads to serious complications.

It's clear that the "Official Story" is not logical, whereas the "Conspiracy" fits perfectly to complete the jigsaw

Originally posted by DavidsHope

Priorities.. Gates has them all messed up........
Without even addressing the dangers of this vaccine, perhaps it would be more prudent to feed the millions of people starving to death first? It will do no good to provide a vaccine for someone who is about to die of starvation.
The United nations is more than 1.5 billion bucks in the red for money to feed poor nations. And Gates wants to give them this life saving injection? hmmm I guess they don't need that money to feed these people after all.
Just give them this vaccine. So what is the real motive here?
Either way we are looking at a catastrophe. Perhaps he just wants to put them out of their misery and save them starving to death by inoculating them with this .."life saving" vaccine?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don't know about the vaccines, but in the video he also mentions more than just vaccines. I think, while perhaps population reduction may be these vaccine intention, it's a fact that 3rd world countries produce more children per family. educating them about the benefits of smaller families and effective birth control methods were implied also. sounds a bit biased to me to think that just because the word vaccine was used in the same paragraph as the term "population reduction" that it was intended to mean that. that's like saying the red character looks like sex toy and promotes auto-erotic stimulation because of the theme song...

"DJ Lance: Yo Gabba Gabba!
DJ Lance : Muno!
Muno: Yo, right!
Children: He's tall and friendly!"

vimeo.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

You raise a great point. If he really cared about these people he claims to be helping he would feed them first instead of letting them starve and pumping them full of vaccines.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You really need to check this thread out. It includes official documents and many useful links and information.

Gardasil has been blamed for 26 deaths since Septemter 2010 (documents to prove it)

Logic dictates that there is far more proof of this vaccine being harmful than it actually being as helpful as they portray it to be.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I know where you're coming from, but if we take into account that UNICEF are regularly caught red-handed sterilizing with vaccines in third world countries, here's just one of the many examples www.lifesitenews.com... it puts the comments of Bill Gates into perspective

They will 'educate' them too, set up abortion clinics, give them the pill, they'll do whatever they can to keep their population down so as then African resources can be a free-for-all. Whereas when there's a village sitting on top of the oil you want or near to a field of crops that you want to sell to the West; things can become complicated

As Kissinger says, the West need the resources from the third world, so the major goal with the them is one of depopulation

Originally posted by pyrael
I don't know about the vaccines, but in the video he also mentions more than just vaccines. I think, while perhaps population reduction may be these vaccine intention, it's a fact that 3rd world countries produce more children per family. educating them about the benefits of smaller families and effective birth control methods were implied also. sounds a bit biased to me to think that just because the word vaccine was used in the same paragraph as the term "population reduction" that it was intended to mean that. that's like saying the red character looks like sex toy and promotes auto-erotic stimulation because of the theme song...

"DJ Lance: Yo Gabba Gabba!
DJ Lance : Muno!
Muno: Yo, right!
Children: He's tall and friendly!"

vimeo.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You might wanna get some decent sources instead of blogs. This is the same nonsense as the Perry stuff in Texas

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Blogs

You obviously didn't read it like I asked you to, or you would have seen the official documents on these deaths obtained through the FDA Freedom Of Information Act... Here let me help steer you in the right direction

VAERS Line List Report

Straw man much?

Please read.

Oh, and you're welcome

edit on 18-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
The HPV vaccine is designed to cause damage in females so as if they become pregnant they will in most cases have a miscarriage,

This is categorically, absolutely, 100% untrue. The research shows no significant increase in fetal abnormalities or miscarriages (and a possible decrease in some cases). If most pregnancies in vaccinated women were ending in miscarriages, there would be millions upon millions of additional miscarriages all over the world. The streets would run red with spontaneously aborted fetuses. This is not happening, because what you said is entirely wrong.

The HPV vaccine is a good idea in the US, and it's a great idea in countries where women can't get regular cervical cancer screening or don't have access to cancer treatments.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
It's the other way around, vaccines give us Cancer, Cancer was very rare before the Cow Pox vaccine.

Because you were more likely to die of smallpox or some other medieval disease before you got around to developing cancer.

The anti-vaccine movement is like the paragon of correlation=causation. I could not come up with a better example of this fallacy if I tried.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

This is one of the sickest computations in our society - that the very wealthy, by virtue only of their being wealthy, should direct healthcare for the very poor. In league with the pharmaceutical companys' which have as their aim: profit. The entire world becomes a laboratory for experimentation on human beings, particularly the most vulnerable in our society - children. There are so many studies, treatises, papers on how good food, clean water, fresh air, exercise and happiness enable the miraculous body to fight off almost anything. Studies in prisons have shown that even felons, may not have been felons if they had eaten good food.

Here's a link on Gates-Buffett-Rockefeller tackling the 'overpopulation problem.'

www.descubremas.com...

Called the 'Good Club.'

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

You're input is much appreciated as always

I won't have time to give that link an in depth look until later but I definitely plan on reading it.

Those three Family names you mentioned have so much money to spend that they can afford to kill us off for their own personal amusement/gain.

Sometimes when I look around I feel like a guinea pig in a huge open cage.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: three

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Thanks again for that link. Just read it and lots of interesting points and connections.

It's funny, this forum has "debunkers" too. Normally anything to do with this is flooded with the pro vaccine/eugenics crows. Many of them don't know they're supporting eugenics programs when they support mass vaccination programs such as the ones Bill Gates and Friends fund in Africa.

Some people know but they just don't care.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join