It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome News Coverage About Ron Paul!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ron Paul really deserves this, and much more to be honest.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a disaster. I hope he gets elected so everyone can see for themselves what a failure capitalism is. This hero of yours will hand out everything to the market. Perfect! (for them)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

And this is coming from someone who is from the zoo, and endangered? Troll much?

Ok so who would you rather have then if you obviously have a dislike for Ron Paul do you have any better candidates? Don't say Perry either
edit on 19-11-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by dadgad

And this is coming from someone who is from the zoo, and endangered? Troll much?

ZZZZZZZZZZZ....

(yawn)
edit on 19-11-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Did you answer my second question Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by dadgad

Ok so who would you rather have then if you obviously have a dislike for Ron Paul do you have any better candidates? Don't say Perry either
edit on 19-11-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately I don't. But that is simply because of the backwardness of the political establishment.

And even then. A president in this system is far from almighty. He cannot do anything without congress approval. But then again, everyone knows, nobody wants an almighty president/dictator, but still they want that "one" candidate to come and save the country. How ironic(and pathetic)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Then why are you posting here if you have no political input? Instead you just posted here to bash Ron Paul?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by dadgad

Then why are you posting here if you have no political input? Instead you just posted here to bash Ron Paul?

Excuse me...?

I hate to repeat myself, but you obviously don;t know. I like Paul most of all candidates. Despite the fact the fact that he is an old fart (nearly 80!) ready to be shipped any time soon, a pro-lifer(you know that disgusting sect), conservative right winger, I actually find him a most decent and honest guy. I just don;t believe in his solutions, they will probably aggravate the situation.

In any case. I'm quit certain Paul will not win. Probably it will be Romney against Obama.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Now that was the answer I was expecting. Your honest full opinion. Yes Ron Paul is an older fellow, but also a wiser fellow. More wise and honest then anyone else out there. Granted yes some people don't agree with his solutions, but its better then anyone else in the presidential candidate circuit...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I watched newsnight, a uk news program, explaining some of the runners for the presidential election. I feel for the american public, as some of the gaffes shown are quite frankly embarassing for a prospective US president ;
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Ron Paul, seems the best candidate by far from what little exposure I've seen.
Cheers for the link to the video, nice to see the facts surfacing in mainstream at last.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I predict the reporter will be dead in 2weeks.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Ron Paul is in excellent health, both of his parents lived well into their 90's, and he shows no evidence of slowing down.

He will try to return us to Constitutional government and law.

I'm not saying that he can achieve everything he talks about, although with good citizen support, I think he can accomplish many of them. He also has goals that won't just maintain the status quo that is not so slowly killing our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join