It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome News Coverage About Ron Paul!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
other than the chris matthews interview a cpl months back in which paul shined given the crap passed as questions were asked, this is the first postive news report ive seen on the guy. good stuff.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yes this needs to be out!... Hopefully everyone will understand sooner or later. This is awesome news, just made my night even better.
I even like it when the news anchor says " So what is wrong with Ron Paul."? Nothing is wrong with Ron Paul! The media bashing Ron Paul days are over.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I really needed that breath of fresh air today. Thank you.

Awesome avatar you got. I laughed myself silly

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I really hope other news programs follow in this channels foot steps. I know they won't, they do not know the word fair. They have their own agendas to worry about. (Making anyone else the Nominee but Paul)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
My view of the NEWS here in Spokane (2nd largest city in Washington state) has the Spokesman Review, the ONLY newspaper in town (owned and controlled by local oligarchs – Cowles family) gives only a rare mentioning of Ron Paul and always negatively biased poll listings against him. (We even get steadily bombarded with one-sided man-made-global-warming propaganda.) This RP and AGW dis-information runs deep, even into local media as well. Local TV stations are the same way. Instead of reporting on the facts and nothing but the facts, THEY TELL us our opinions.

To change gears though, I’m starting to suspect a reverse psychology thing being perpetrated on US. If you want to make a child do something, then tell them they can’t. If you WANT RP to be the next president tell us “He doesn’t stand a chance of being elected”. And watch us, like dumbed down sheeple, elect him out of (calculated by them) spite. This is called counter intelligence. The elite have a lot of well paid 400+ IQ caliber talent running and manipulating the show for THEM (like a big global monopolist chess game).

Talk about austerity in Grease, Ireland, Italy, etc. For US, you ain’t seen nothing yet. RP is going to slash and burn the budget like a Bull in a CHINA shoppe. Can we stop a massive fiscally hyper-accelerated higgs-boson economy on a dime without a Big Bang? (see LHC CERN)

On the surface, I’m a Ron Paul supporter just for anti-Federal Reserve, anti-WAR, and Constitutional reasons but my gut is telling me something else. Remember, there is a Masonic cloud of mystery hanging over even Ron Paul’s head.

Also, if he was not being vetted by TPTB and he was really a threat to THEM, then THEY would have Kennedied him a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Its an exciting time to be an American. You guys actually have a chance to change this world by voting for this guy.

Lets just hope you all do!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Chatted yesterday with Ron Paul, for a story down the road. Smart guy. Different. Very much a pure ideologue. He’s also doing very well on the campaign trail: He’s tied for the lead in Iowa. Paul isn’t mainstream, and rarely gets much attention from the major news media, probably because he isn’t likely to get his party’s nomination. But he knows what he believes, and people like that about him.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Now look at this:

Paul is kids' choice in presidential straw poll

GOFFSTOWN — If it were up to the 250 boys and girls who bused into Saint Anselm College on Thursday to take part in a straw poll, Texas Rep. Ron Paul would have taken the presidency by leaps and bounds over Democratic incumbent Barack Obama.

www.unionleader.com...
www.thestatecolumn.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I watched the same video earlier. Very nice.
I shared it with all of my facebook friends.
Hope it makes a difference.
Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
That video was beautiful in every sense of the word.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Had a little trouble posting it on my Facebook page from Ben's link. It was easy to post from the Youtube sight though.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Its an exciting time to be an American. You guys actually have a chance to change this world by voting for this guy.

Lets just hope you all do!

And let's hope the voting computers actually record him when we do vote him in. Let's hope all the votes get counted. Keeping my fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Not sure about Ron Paul. Even if he's one of the good guys, will he be able to turn everything around? Rather doubtful.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
good to see some mention of this on a mainstream news outlet.

tho id like to remind everyone before they forgive fox news you could call this video more history story than news story. being this late/unaware in a digital age ? maybe im a cynic but i question what their up to? maybe that just cant hide it anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
All effort must be put into Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. Paul must win one of the early primaries to be considered legitimate. He is gaining ground. How do I know? Im one of them. Always voting mainstream Rep. all the way back to Reagan. This spring I will be voting for Paul in the Texas primary.
The political spectrum in America, more than a straight line, with far left on one end and far right on the other is actually more like a circle with the far ends almost touching. This may be a time in history that they begin to overlap. Alot of people I see posting on here are not what I would normally consider conservative yet we may end up voting for the same Libertarian as myself next spring in the primaries and hopefully next fall in the general election.
If you truly want change this is where the effort should be spent.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExploringInfinity
Not sure about Ron Paul. Even if he's one of the good guys, will he be able to turn everything around? Rather doubtful.

Right.. well, let us know if you have any other ideas as far as practical ways to use our collective influence at this point, and we'll take it from there

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think hell just froze over....Yep, there goes a pig flying by my window! Before this, the words "fair" and "fox news" just would not work in any sentence.

Very cool report to watch, even if it was short. I love how he compared Perry and Cain with how they are similar with their plans but not as specific as Paul. Score one for the good guy!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
Although already posted in another thread all threads about Ron Paul even duplicates need a bump what this man will do for the if elected and honest about his ambitions needs to be heard the world over. And with this sort of publicity maybe he can become the front runner in all states and get the air time he deserves. Kudos to Ben Swann I also left a Thank you for you unbiased reporting for him on facebook.

I may be Canadian but Ron Paul 2012 I'll scream it from the top of the rockies if it would carry to Montana LoL....

SaneThinking

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-11-2011 by SaneThinking because: found link to other page so we don't have to have a cluttered mess of threads about same topic

It's already been heard here in Montana, brother. We're aiming it at Wyoming, Idaho, and the Dakotas now.

Hoping to get a response from campaign headquarters soon. Volunteered to be a Montana delegate, just waiting now.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploringInfinity

Not with the current congress. Most of congress will need to get replaced the next time we have an election if the deadlocked super-committee shows us anything. Demos and Repubs don't want to cut any spending from either side and neither are going to have any viable solution before the deadline next week. They will just change the law on what is automatically cut in 2013 or push back the date thehill.com... Congress has its heels dug in and Ron Paul will have a heck of a time unless he enacts Executive Orders to get his way. The point is that if he's elected, the people have been heard and that also means that Congress' days are numbered.
edit on 19-11-2011 by TheMatrixusesYou because: insert link

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes even if RP is elected congress is gonna have to be weeded out and RP can not do it alone. This is gonna take a combined effort of the American people to get things fully done and RP will need our full support throughout.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I just did a search for the last year, Nov 1 '10 - Nov 18 '11 on my local newspaper, the Montana (Sub)Standard and found 1 (one) mention of Dr. Paul.

At least there is one journalist out there that might deserve the name.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join