It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome News Coverage About Ron Paul!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I just came across this video on the Daily Paul. This reporter debunks three of the claims which are constantly pushed by the mainstream media.

Myth 1: He's too radical.
Myth 2: He wants to let older people die because of his stance on social security.
Myth 3: He's an isolationist who is anti-military and weak on defense.

"But this is an endorsement for fair coverage, and there is no question the Congressman isn't getting it."

edit on 18-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
WOW
was i dreaming ?

please somebody pinch me

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I went to Ben Swann's FB page and left a Thank You comment. Here is the link should you be so inclined.

I'm sure he'll probably get some negative backlash for having the guts to tell it like it is.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
WOW
was i dreaming ?

please somebody pinch me

Right?

Granted, it's only a local affiliate..but Fox actually being fair & balanced? That's a nice way to start the day!

Will definitely be sharing this and thanking Ben this evening.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I also decided to post the video to my FB wall. Here is the link to Ben Swann's FB page if you would like to be a part of attempting to make this video go viral.

What a slap in the face to to big media outlets, if that were to happen. Anything that goes viral on FB eventually gets coverage on the MSM...though it's usually some baby or pet trick. Heck it's worth a try, and it's free.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
That was truly incredible, what an excellent job. Now its time to "like" his facebook page.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You're right. Ben should have someone he doesn't like start his car for him, because he's definitely a renegade. Keep us posted as to his well being.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

How cool is that? And on Fox no less! I feel that the fulcrum is shifting and certain media personalities are trying to figure out when to cut and run or if they should keep spouting lies. This guy made a good career decision, regardless of Dr. Paul's success.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
For those who don't do FB, here is the utube link to the Reality Check video by reporter Benn Swann WXIX TV.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Incredible!
Is this some alternate reality we just jumped into?? Lol. This video needs to go viral and sent to every national news agency to show what "fair" reporting really is. It's surprising it's Fox news because they dump on Paul probably more than any other network.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Although already posted in another thread all threads about Ron Paul even duplicates need a bump what this man will do for the if elected and honest about his ambitions needs to be heard the world over. And with this sort of publicity maybe he can become the front runner in all states and get the air time he deserves. Kudos to Ben Swann I also left a Thank you for you unbiased reporting for him on facebook.

I may be Canadian but Ron Paul 2012 I'll scream it from the top of the rockies if it would carry to Montana LoL....

SaneThinking

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-11-2011 by SaneThinking because: found link to other page so we don't have to have a cluttered mess of threads about same topic

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The smaller, local networks tend to be a lot less agenda and propaganda based. It's the mainstream giants which are mostly responsible for that stuff.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

True. I would imagine there is still some trickle-down from the top to the little guys still on some things, but I think you're right for the most part.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Well they do tend to imitate and structure their show to follow the format of the big guys, but there are huuuuge differences. You'll notice that on local stations, they tend to just report the news objectively, as should be done everywhere. But with the mainstream media, they tend to get "analysts" and "experts" to give their opinion on every single news story, which is a very inefficient way to report the news. But I guess that's where lots of the propaganda is dished out and where the public opinion is molded. Exhibit A: Ron Paul.
edit on 18-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

I may be Canadian but Ron Paul 2012 I'll scream it from the top of the rockies if it would carry to Montana LoL....

That's awesome, Sane!

And Tupac, thanks for posting, my friend. Great vid.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Excellent flash-in-the-pan let's see where it goes.

Amazing he works for Fox news, feels like bizarro world all of a sudden...part of me wants to think he won't have his job for too long, or he may just end up somewhere better/worse.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Boy that was like a breath of fresh air! What news outlet was this from? The rest of the American media should take note. Honesty in reporting, when was the last time we ever had that? Good find, thanks for posting! S&f for you.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Always great to hear pro Ron Paul stuff! Thanks for the link..... now if the rest of the media would only wise up!

Help us Ron Paul you're our only hope!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I guess that as Hillary Clinton said it, some western media are gaining momentum and they need to act on it. Maybe it's a new "Counter-Attack" campaign with selected controlled news that will make you wonder if all these medias are really bad. What if they can manipulate votes? They wouldn't really care about showing this clip on FOX .

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hey Tupac, I saw this when I woke up this afternoon and thought exactly the same. Needless to say, you beat me to the punch!

Now, if we could get more reporters, especially the robots on MSM to report like this man does, we will have our first real president since Kennedy.

S&F

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join