It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Dream - An inter-dimension journey.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A few weeks ago I had a waking dream.

I define this to be an intense day dream - one that is not self-directed, it unfolds before your inner mental eye, and is all you can 'see'. You are not processing any external imagery or sounds.

The Dream
I had been nominated by a group of other worldly beings as a "Star Captain" - although this title disgruntled me. It reminded me of some kind of super hero nonsense, but I was told that "Star Captain" was the title. The impression I received was the attention to the wording was unnecessary, and was just a title to explain a complicated process in a simplistic form. There were many other people nominated as S.C.'s, and we had all received instructions on how we were expected to proceed. However, there were so many of us in this group, and somehow time was also quite short, so there was a misunderstanding.

Specifically, my misunderstanding.

We had been told that we were Transporters. We were going to take our familial groups through from the 1st dimension, to the 7th. The method, was to hold our familial group of people in our mental construct. Difficult to explain. It was like a visualisation of gathering our group together, and holding onto their essence and mental construct of who they were to themselves. Then encase them with my own energy, which I could visualise any way that I could imagine, to help my mental focus. But the job was to use my energy to push through the barriers and get my group safely through to the last dimension.

My misunderstanding was my definition of familial group. It encompassed all those I felt heart bonded to, and in turn all those people they were heart bonded to. My familial group grew like a tree, branching outwards from me exponentially, until I had some five thousand odd people connected to me through heart bonds. I was unaware that this wasn't what had been planned, and carried on assuming I was following my instructions correctly.

So first level, I was feeling rather confident. I constructed a visual of a space faring type vessel to encompass all the different people. Realising how difficult it was going to be to hold each persons mental image in my own, I used the heart links between all the people to hold their mental images of themselves. It was much more like everyone holding each other.

I pushed through the first barrier, which felt much more like crossing through a veil. On the other side I was very tired. No explaining it, but I was drained. The thought made itself known that this was not going to be a simple or easy task. Not only that, but navigating the vessel from one side of the level to the next side, to attempt another crossing, was a lesson in perserverence and focus all on its own.

The people inside my vessel appeared very unaware of what was occurring, except for the odd one or two who had a twinge of unease.

Taking stock of the next barrier, I braced myself and pushed through again. Tiredness slammed into me hard once we were all through. This time it felt longer to get through, like the stretch to push through was harder. I started feeling like pacing myself was necessary... I also began to question if I could make it through another five levels. Especially if they were going to get harder, which was something I hadn't realised would happen.

Pushing the vessel through this next level was just plain hard. The feeling of smooth sailing long gone, it now felt like I was pushing through, under water.

A push through the next veil and I literally had to just stop and wait until I had enough energy again to begin another push/pull to the next barrier. It was worse than I had imagined. Picture trying to drag a sled through mud that was thick and clogging, with little give.

Before I pushed through the next level I had to wait again for some more energy, which eventually built up inside me, and I got us all through.

This was now the fifth level. I had two more veils to go, and I was exhausted. I felt so disconnected from everything I was supposed to be doing I had no idea how I was even still functioning. Not only was this level worse in every respect from the ones that had gone before, but I was disorientated from fatigue that I was becoming convinced we were lost. Where were we? What were we doing here? I started to feel like I was losing my identity, and my own mind was fraying at the seams. I clung to the vessel and waited... and waited... and saw ahead, what looked like an Oort cloud. (A outlying cloud of comets). Something I knew I had to pass through to get to the next level. Something I dimly remembered was critically important... but why? My memory was vague.

Suddenly, I remembered. I was responsible for my familial group! If we didn't make it through the levels, we weren't going to make it at all. By this point I became aware that several key members of my group were very aware that something critically important was going on, and were wondering what was happening with the 'pilot'. I briefly contacted them all to reassure them. I warned them things were going to be a little bumpy. With that, and enough energy returning, I 'flew' my way through an Oort cloud from hell. I stopped considering whether or not we could survive it, I just navigated through it, all my barely remembered training kicking in.

I made it to the next barrier/veil and using the momentum of the dodgy Oort Cloud flying, I pushed through, focused like an arrow.

I'm not sure how much time had passed, but I came back to conscious awareness sometime later. I had blacked out completely for a time on level six. This time my energy was not returning fast enough. I could barely hold together the vessel, and I was mildly surprised it was intact. After some analysing, I realised that five thousand strong heart links had held it together while I had been out.

Problem was that the sixth level felt like a fast moving river. For some reason I knew this was a very terrible thing, but not why, until I saw it. On one side of this odd looking 'river' of energy, was the fifth level barrier, and on the other side was the seventh level barrier. All I had to do was get across and push us through the veil. The problem was, I knew I wasn't going to be able to do that. I pulled the vessel to the side closest to the seventh veil, and held it there, because the stream would drag us to a place we wouldn't escape easily.

I figured out a plan. I could anchor the vessel here, and pierce the veil to push 1 person through to create a resonating heart linked bridge. I convinced my strongest heart bonded link to go through and create the anchor I needed. Once across, I weaved a bridge from the connection, and every person aboard crossed through. I silently said my goodbyes to each of them as they passed through. I wasn't going to be able to come through, my energy hadn't returned in time. I was tapping my own life force to finish my mission.

The other world beings arrived to greet this most unusual arrival. It was unprecedented. The volume of numbers caused a commotion as they seemed amazed to realise what had happened.

Several beings came through to the 6th level, as I safely got the last person through, and cut the link.

Very carefully I was collected up, and shown the other SC's bringing through their familial groups. No more than a dozen in one group because there very real dangers of becoming lost on that journey.

I was then taken safely to the 7th level.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Dude... Amazing.

I have had as vivid and life changing visions myself. Yours is truly inspiring and if i may, i would like to offer a theory as to what you may have witnessed..

I believe you crossed a point in your life in which you took a higher road and will ultimately lead to the survival of yourself, and your seed, and your legacy. The battle that you fought was the decision to live, put simply. Whatever trials and tribulations that one has to go through in life, to achieve the happiness and vitality and vigor to push on and maintain is certainly important to me. Your ability to reflect upon that moment in time will carry you, for you already know you have been carried.

Amazing! You have made my day!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by azurecara

Thats an intenst dream.... or was it! Make sure to let us know of any more that come your way.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That sounds like one hell of a dream.

What is a waking dream though? I've never heard of that. Were the levels you went through literally other dimensions?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Awesome!
I had an experience that I posted that seems in line with what you are talking about. Astral Dream Experience BTW, I notice you mentioned all your training coming back to you. What training are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I thought I would put this dream up here, because of the incredible amount of symbology in this dream. I'm not actually sure if these were 'real' dimensions or not. I am open to the suggestion, but have no idea. It honestly felt more like re-watching something

The remembered training I spoke of tied back in with the Star Captain part. I knew what I was and what I had to do, which seemed to be based on a lot of training I had already undertaken. The group of Star Captains I was in felt, in a lot of respects, like a class of students who had graduated to the level of Star Captain. We had been selected for training to become a Star Captain. From the impression I got, the selection to become a SC was based more on your position in life, and those people around you. It was based on the interactions you had with others, and how you related to people.

If you've ever been trained or educated in a particular skill and some time has passed, you could imagine it quite like this. You are aware that you know how to do xyz of whatever you were trained in, but you don't often think about the specifics of your training until you need to use those skills.

Defining Waking Dream

Putting everything I wanted to say into the word count was a bit difficult, so I hacked at my definition of waking dream until it was overly simplified.

When I have a waking dream, it's very intense, and often happens when I'm very tired but for some reason cannot sleep. For all intents and purposes, all I'm registering visually, is what is happening in my mind. So kind of like the mental stage has my whole attention and focus. I am subliminally aware of my surroundings and although there is sound from outside being noted in a way, it doesn't have my attention at all.

All I see, and hear, is my dream. Kind of like an extremely vivid day dream. The main difference between the day dream and the waking dream is control. With a day dream I am always self directing the events, the people, the interactions and by play. I am the orchestrator in every respect of the visualisation. With a waking dream, I am the spectator. I watch things unfold, I wait to see what will happen next. I will be surprised at turns of events or things people will say.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

Thanks chadderson, your interpretation is most intriguing. I had noticed there were parallels with the tiredness and with the feeling that I have been through a few bumpier times recently.

The only other time I had a huge surge of waking dream was when I was in a lot of pain about six months ago. I kept asking myself Why? and the usual amount of irrational things you think when life feels painful. I felt like I was grieving, and some respects I was.

This time, I was in what looked like a control tower, and I was watching this massive surge of water that seemed endless, flowing over a high edge and down into what appeared to be a natural catchment river. There was a lot of water, and it seemed to be either a flood or a broken dam.

There was a man at the controls watching the flow, and he seemed very concerned. He said, "Hang on baby girl" with a heavy accent. I knew the words were for me, but he seemed to be talking to himself. And all at once I realised he was watching the control panel, and although there were a lot of warning lights lit up, he felt like the system purge had been building for a while and it was necessary. If I could just hang on through this, I would be fine.

After I snapped out of that dream I felt better. It was a difficult time in my life, and it did indeed pass. However every now and again when I feel the sadness wash over me, I feel the presence of this man again. I'm sure I heard him speak again on another occasion when he used the same phrase, "Baby girl".

Normally I would get quite indignant over being referred to like this, and would jokingly point out that I was not an infant. However the feeling I got from this man was that he genuinely cared about and for me. He was looking out for me.

top topics

join