It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens incubate and feed within humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I bumped into a theory about this when randomly looking for alien videos on youtube.

Basically they exist slightly out of phase just enough so we don't see them.

The theory goes like this:

The ego state is really a parasite feeding on source energy from humans on earth. It all started during some catastrophe some 13000 years ago that led to beings coming into this dimension from other dimensions. Most of the being's were sent back but this parasite, that could only be shed with 'enlightenment'. However the elite understood this and how society works and have created "Scientology" and a basic norm in society that would alienate and make concepts pertaining to enlightenment redonkulous lol. They travel through language and the elite use this to their advantage and have fine tuned a language to allow them to spread quicker.

It makes sense we are acting very parasitic lol

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

I bumped into a theory about this when randomly looking for alien videos on youtube.

where is the video ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
wut?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
mispelling by last post maybe they meant - Nut?

Aliens wouldnt waste their time or energies incubating within humans.
What would be the point.... really!!

edit on 18-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
i already got rid of my parasite, it was the ex-wife

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yeh, I need to do the same.
Lazy leach.
I think she's an alien that feeds off me!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well they can't eat much - what about all the overweight people?
No offence intended- just an observation.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think what he's trying to say is that Ignorance/Ego is the parasite....that enlightened people have shed this parasite. The elite's, being aware of it, keep the real enlightenment for themselves and perpetuate a society that keeps the majority as infected incubators.

Did I get that right? 'Cause its a really interesting theory....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Would these be the LOWER 4th dimension beings not HIGHER 5th dimensionals?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'm terrible concerned about this revelation! As an admitted abductee, I've noticed my abdomen getting larger in the last few months. I'm at a loss to know what to do. As a male, how will I give birth? What will I name the resulting intity? (I like the name Shamo, (after the Sea World Orca)). Who is the other parent? Was this done something like the Jesus thing? I'm at a loss to know what to do. You, the OP, seem to be an expert on this matter, so I beg of you to come forth with further information. --Lastly, can I get child support from the state or some intergalactic federation?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

I'm terrible concerned about this revelation! As an admitted abductee, I've noticed my abdomen getting larger in the last few months. I'm at a loss to know what to do. As a male, how will I give birth? What will I name the resulting intity? (I like the name Shamo, (after the Sea World Orca)). Who is the other parent? Was this done something like the Jesus thing? I'm at a loss to know what to do. You, the OP, seem to be an expert on this matter, so I beg of you to come forth with further information. --Lastly, can I get child support from the state or some intergalactic federation?

I suggest drinking a little less beer.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Mod. Note

Before you post in this thread, or the forum at large, please read the link posted below. It may save you some problems.

Some of you need to read this.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Cut the humour. The craps ok though!!!

Back to the thread at hand.

Incubation is an aspect of nature!
But Alien incubation within humans is pushing the realms of crap a bit too far dont you think.
I would like to see some evidence before I stop being amused at the whole thread!
Thankyou and a Good Day to ALL who posted in this thread.
edit on 19-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: syntax

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined

Basically they exist slightly out of phase just enough so we don't see them.

The theory goes like this:

The ego state is really a parasite feeding on source energy from humans on earth. It all started during some catastrophe some 13000 years ago that led to beings coming into this dimension from other dimensions. Most of the being's were sent back but this parasite, that could only be shed with 'enlightenment'. However the elite understood this and how society works and have created "Scientology" and a basic norm in society that would alienate and make concepts pertaining to enlightenment redonkulous lol. They travel through language and the elite use this to their advantage and have fine tuned a language to allow them to spread quicker.

It makes sense we are acting very parasitic lol

I think *some* ego is necessary and essential to the psyche.
In fact I'd go as far to say that back before the 'shift' people tended to be 'lighter' with their emotions, not as 'heavy' as nowadays.
As to there being a parastic entity that 'is' ego I very much doubt.
As to there being entity's that have a symbiotic and or even degenerative effect then that is far more likely...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Two thoughts.

First thought that came to mind was the fact Contactees have depicted art where they saw 'maternity' wards where many different types of female humans - in various stages of labour. That's a physical aspect.

Second thought is the amount of people through the years who have experienced demonic possession to various extra sensory talents. That's a psychological aspect.

The one thing I know for certain is that most of our ancient knowledge and history has been hidden, obliterated or reshaped to suit the 'ruling elite' to maintain control over the masses. So the theory you present here has probably got some connection to our past.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
had a dream like this a while back, it was about some sort of alien, unnatural 'thought' which spread like wild fire, it caused violence and mob mentality, people began to 'feed' of other people via ridicule and shame, there was also something about them (the 'infected') always knowing when you could see them or even when think about them.

I honestly thought it was just latent content concerning the nature of fear, and how it spreads, but maybe it was more than that ?

Anyway in the dream someone gave me two weapons i could defend myself with, one was akin to a dagger which would 'vibrate' when danger was near - i concluded it was a representation of intuition as a means of defense.

The other weapon was a knife used to cut bread, i thought this was a representation of a weapon being used as a tool (means of creation rather than destruction) so yeahhh.

new topics

top topics

join