It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you plan to be on dec 21 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
where do youplan on being on dec 21 2012?

are you gonna live live as usual?
or
are you gonna make any special arrangements?
if so then what arrangements are you going to make?

i personally plan to be in either: Ilo, peru. Guelph Canada. or antartica

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Right now I don't plan to be anywhere in particular except wherever I may be living and spending time with my friends or family. I don't see any significance in the dates thrown about for the end of the world. It will end when it ends. Why waste so much time speculating and worrying about it? The days are short enough as it is, I'll just live everyday like I do now, enjoying it for what its worth and waking up the next till my body dies.

What I find most interesting about that time-frame is that coincides with the beginning of a new age of enlightment according to some ancient civilizations. Something along the lines of a modern day Renaissance or "Golden Age" of philosophy and science. Like a lot of other events on the planet, it seems advances in civilizations are cyclical. Given that, any significant changes will most likely start small and happen in a cluster here and there.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I will be Christmas shopping.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I will totally be on a killing spree since I know the world is going to end

Naw, I probably will just live like normal. It is just a prediction. It may not come true. I may be a little scared but besides that completely normal.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'll probably be watching some crappy ass local band play while I'm sipping on a cup or 1$ coffee with my laptop open and ready, and making finishing edits on the zine, which needs to get finalized a go to prinintg within the week. Or maybe I'll be hanging out at Cuffs 'N Stuff, the badass head shop next door owned by 2 of my best friends, or maybe at 2 of my other best friend's bigger venue, also connected to the shop.

Or maybe I'll be making love on the beach while sipping a carton of gasoline and exchanging phone numbers with a man from Wisconsin.

Who knows? who cares? It's not the end of the world, because time can't end without me saying so, and I'm saying "2012? pshh whatever."

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I wouldnt have a clue.

I dont even know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow let alone where I'm going to be that far away.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'll probably in the Highlands preparing for Hogmanay !

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well I'll feel lucky to live until 2012...........but if I AM still alive, and I know the world really is to end, I'll be sat on a mountain, wearing a poncho, listening to my favourite music, eating crab and chicken, smoking copius amoounts of weed, looking to the sky for the first signs of armageddon.

In fact, I'll be dissapointed If I dont get that opportunity.......if something doesn't happen, I'll probably kill myself in 2013

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i'll be asleep

that way no worrying

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If I'm sstill living, that day is my birthday so I will probably be at home or at one of my children's homes eating cake and enjoying my grandchildren. Gosh I'm old!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well...in 2009 the comet Farfanugin will fly directly over Earth and I plan on catching a ride on the fleet of UFOs behind it, so I'll be sippin some romulan ale and playing tennis with whorf while ya'll are going to blow up and die....

That was so unusually trekkie of me to say...lol

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'd like to plan on being somewhere cool, but we know how these things work out.

After 30 years of planning for the event, for 12/31/1999 I was asleep on my couch by 11:30 watching a Millenium marathon on Sci Fi.

In retrospect, that seems about right.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I will definitely be alive & well. Not like a few people I can think of who will not be.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
LOL ! Rant have "Girlie Man" under his name !

I don't where I'll be, but if I'm not dead on 22 december 2012, I'm gonna go dig up some mayan skeletons and kick their dead arses!

(j/k)

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am planning on living my life to its fullest and not take anything for granted. Because all the cool # we have right now, is NOT going to last. We are wasting everything, and we are not appreciative.

I am living such a happy life, because I know that I am lucky for the stuff that I have.

-Chris

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i'll take leave from work for christmas (wherever it is i am working at that point) and probably just kick back and relax somewhere out in the countryside with plenty of supplies...

That way if # does happen, i'm set and dont have to worry... if # doesnt happen, i had a nice enjoyable camping trip for the christmas break... good thing for me is Australia is quite warm in the summer so i wont freeze if # hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Thats my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was born 12/21/1966.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
2012 ill be 25. I'll be at an "End of the world" party enjoing the chaotic company, and then I'll laugh the second 12/22/2012 rolls around. Even if the world does end I plan to be slightly messed up that night, I won't even notice! Live life to the fullest cuz one never knows... :w:

[edit on 5-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
2012, I'll be in the ATS boards taking a piss on everybody that said we were going to die.

Somebody had to say it.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'll be in the pub! :w:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join