It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO detected near ISS and NASA cut transmission!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks, friend.
I saw this incredible footage of Chinese space station some days ago here on ATS.

As I said, when we go out there, we never walk alone...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I believe the video may be from STS 69 , either deployment or retrieval of the Wake Shield Facility , I have found a video that looks similar to the one in the OP but not the same .

From 4.59

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Love it..

And would love to hear how NASA would explain that movement..
Never heard of any space debris or ice crystals that can make a move like that
s&f

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It might be that new hypersonic weapon the US Army tested yesterday.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

However, and I call ATS Mods for this, I respectfully ask you: don't be rude and aggressive in your posts, as usual, Your majesty of the NASA bandwagon Morons. This is my last friendly Warning for you, HUGE MORON PSEUDO Former NASA BOFFIN.

you might we wise to take a moment of introspection using that comment, a few others you have posted in this thread, before you call on the mods to enforce the rude and aggressive post rules.

the only one being remotely rude is you.

If you expect to prove "ET" you can't immediately assume anything and everything is ET, you must go about it logically, you must rule out the easy answers until you are left with "i don't know" then you can start assuming it's intelligently controlled.

As it is, nothing in that video screams "intelligently" controlled to me at all, it looks like every other videos of debris and ice particles. This doesn't mean IT IS ice or debris. It also doesn't mean it ISN'T.

Until the veracity of the video can be confirmed (cut off) and when and where this was taken (mission, shuttle? iss?) it's basically impossible to say what it is.

If for you, that means extra-terrestrials, fine, have fun believing that, they rest of us will be busy trying to PROVE it.

I don't want to believe, I want to know, and that takes investigation, not living in a filter bubble where any opinion that doesn't fit your theory is bunk.

and calling those suggesting very level headed and reasonable possibilities, morons, is in fact quite rude and shows me you aren't interested at all in proving anything, you just want a bunch of people to agree with you.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Manner e civil decorum in posts must be maintained!

If I call you Moron, I'm rude? Yes or No? In my opinion yes.

I appreciate irony not rudeness.

Right now: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-11-2011 by Arken because: add thread link

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Love it..

And would love to hear how NASA would explain that movement..
Never heard of any space debris or ice crystals that can make a move like that
s&f

[sigh] Another 'argument from personal ignorance', along the lines of

"I don't know it, therefore it can't be true."

Find the date/time of the mission [Arken doesn't care, he's proud to say], and check out the thruster firing history and other shuttle activities across that time span. In every other case we've been able to do this, there's a thruster firing or some other effluent process going on, such as APU test run, FES operation, water dump, airlock depress, and so forth.If you don't know what these are, go look them up.

Which is why the posters who are counting on the cultivated ignorance of their target audience refuse to provide trackable context data and even make fun of people with the temerity to ASK for it.

Their intentions do not involve contributing to your better understanding. Just the opposite.

Free yourself!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

As I said in my previous post, if a thruster is to be engaged, there will be movement. If the ship is moved, wouldn't the lens flare change according to the ship's movement?

The object we see, if not controlled by intelligent beings ( be them ET or humans ) is being influenced by something else. What?

I agree we need to know when and from what ship this video was taken.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Having watched many UFO videos over the years, I would to say this clip that you have just posted is definately one of the better ones. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

As I said in my previous post, if a thruster is to be engaged, there will be movement. If the ship is moved, wouldn't the lens flare change according to the ship's movement?

The object we see, if not controlled by intelligent beings ( be them ET or humans ) is being influenced by something else. What?

##SNIPPED##

"If a thruster is to be engaged, there will be movement"

Aaaah, but the key question is, would the TV image SHOW any movement?

How big -- and how noticeable -- would it be?

Take, say, a 100,000 kg-mass spaceship, and fire a steering thruster of,
say, 20 kg force for 80 milleseconds [the standard pulse]. Or even for
one full second, a more typical attitude control burst.

Assume the force was applied at the end of the vehicle, nose or tail.
Say, 15 meters from the center of mass.

What angular rate would be induced and how much would the star motion,
for example, change? Don't forget, they are already moving at 4 degrees
per minute just by orbital motion of the spacecraft.

I suggest when you run the numbers -- and I hope you will -- you will realize
that the change in angular motion of objects in the camera's sight is utterly
imperceptable over the duration of the clip, for any reasonable thruster pulse.

And that's only in the maximum case -- if the spacecraft's angular motion
is into or out of the line of sight, as can happen, the change is even less.

Let us know how this works out.

I've posted elsewhere the angular changes of thruster firings on the
famous STS-48 zig-zag pseudo-UFO video. Just as you did here, arguers in that
case proclaim it couldn't have been caused by thruster firings because
the change in motion on the TV view would be noticeable.

They were wrong, as the real telemetry -- and the theoretical calculations -
would have shown them.

edit on Fri Nov 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
cool video but that wasn't a 90 degree angle .... jus saying

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Great video! I agree that if they rotated, the lense flare would move. Also, they move the camera at :25 which IMO implies they are tracking it. I highly doubt that they would track an ice particle. I usually think ice particles with these videos, but this one has me intrigued...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Great thread! Just saw this video. That one has the customary blinking light too they seem to often have.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

post by JimOberg
The teachable moment, behind the "necessary rudeness"

Jim , you have heard the phrase " You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar " , surely a teacher should be someone you look up too not fear .

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Let me ask......when you (or anyone else) comes in and immediately writes "Great thread!".....have you taken the time to review the facts first? (And, not even compare to many other hours of orbital footage??)

The title, for instance. Says "..near ISS..."

This is incorrect, and will soon be proven. The best match, posted already, is that it's from STS-69. It is a camera view from the Space Shuttle, not the ISS.

Strike one.

Then, the title says "....cut transmission..." with the obvious inference that someone quickly wanted to "hide evidence" (or some silliness). The object seen is in the view continually until going into shadow, and out of view. THEN the video is switched.

Strike two.

One more swing, and he's out.
edit on Fri 18 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
As I said, when we go out there, we never walk alone...

Anytime my friend and I agree with your above statement...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
id like to see something besides a dot IMO

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

WHEW......Guess a water droplet explains it all......Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nice video, notice that none of the so called expert debunkers come on to threads like this. The object clearly changes direction, meaning that it must be intelligently controlled unless someone else can prove me wrong. ROFL

Edit: Just read all the posts and I see Jim Oberg jumped on this one - I know now that it is most definitely something NASA doesn't want out LMAO
edit on 18-11-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join