It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Awake & Aware: You Are Wasting Your Time On Here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Jibby,

I have been following this thread and had a lot to say, but decided to just hold off until now. I have seen your posts in other threads of like subject which are few and far between, most of which are very recently, as you are not very active in this set of forums. To me personally, one who professes to have knowledge would be found through out, but okay you have been focused on world affairs. There is nothing wrong with that, but all of the sudden you pop in and profess to be of knowledge. Okay maybe you have read information and even researched it, but by your answers and posts you show you have limited wisdom within the subject and what wisdom you do have is tainted by your own fears. Fears are what brings the shadows and negative entities as you should already know. You should also already know that overcoming fear is the first step to spiritual advancement.

I see you have received a lot of negative replies, I understand this is a rant and in the right section, but it is the way you portrayed yourself. I also know there are 3 parts to self ie, How you see yourself, how others see you, and how you really are, but one who knows this works to know self from all 3 points and it appears you have not.

I see that you DO have some knowledge and wisdom but from a limited point of view, as if it got too hard for you and you quit practicing and went to the books, taking others hard work and making it your own. To know a little is more dangerous than to know nothing at all because it forms a false sense of knowledge. You are ignorant of Spirit.

Don't get me wrong we all are. It is forward movement that helps us to come to Understanding which leads us to see deeper levels, but this also helps us to understand we actually know nothing in the grand scheme of things. If you understood this your attitude portrayed would be just a little more humble and you would have worked through the negative and seen that the light is actually there. By working through this you may help more people than you think you are already and maybe much better than now. Expressing the dark or negative instills fear which causes backward movement, so in actuality you are not helping at all except singing them a lullaby back to sleep because of your own fears of getting to know self.

I am not going to speculate as to your emotions as you read this as they are not mine but yours alone and I can not cause you to have them only you can through learned responses of past experience, but I do hope you take a second and go within to see truth within yourself, become humble, and apply this message. If what I have written is truth let it be a lesson to you for forward movement. If what I have written is wrong let it be a reminder of past lessons to bring into focus true self, but most of all let it be a reminder to look up out of the maze of amazement of the physical mundane toward the mountain of understanding before you and remember to say you understand is to limit that understanding and stop forward growth.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
OP amazing post, amazing concept and amazing video.

Does anybody have the video in better quality?, at all?
PLEASE, HELP ME FIND THAT #!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

So for those of us trying to get it.... how do I know I'm going the right way? you mentioned feeling outside yourself. Lately I have been the opposite, withdrawling very much inside myself. I thought I was doing something right, but maybe not?

Follow your heart, your pull, your inner voice, and try not to let your head confuse your heart. Being outside yourself is just being empathetic to the life all around you, that's a good thing, not so good to be like that all the time though. If you are not at you're best, you're not doing your best for those around you.

I have some friends very much into the 'cosmic awakening', Buddism, Indians, and the likes. They are still searching, I just kind of watch, read, study, do what I can to take it in and learn something.

Me too, the internet is a great thing for studying so many diverse cultures. There's so much outside the box, the TV box that is.

But is paranoia a correct start? being suspicious of almost everything? Turning the TV off, spending more time with my animals? And do paranormal activities factor into this state of higher being?

Paranoia is useful to wake up yourself at times, gives you a little extra electric charge now and then to stimulate the brain, not a good place to live though, in constant states of fear and panic. Fear usually comes from lack of knowledge or something more dormant in the subconscious.
Turn the TV off, spend time with animals and nature, always calms me down.
Paranormal activities have nothing to do with higher being.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To Awake & Aware: You Are Wasting Your Time On Here: Nobody would know more about wasting their time on here than you, jibby, so you have some street 'cred' there.

As far as how awake you are as compared to others...

A lucid dream has lulled you into thinking you're awake maybe?

I'm not saying you aren't awake and aware, but just because 'you know you know' doesn't mean you know, you know?

Weren't you the one that promised some TR3B pics? I apologize if that wasn't you...or if I missed 'em.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Many, many, many members on ATS are Awake and Aware...and outside of ATS...volunteer...and do other things in their communities to try and help change things for the better in society.

Everyone....has something to learn daily in life....if you stop learning...then you stay stagnant as a person.

I personally think the members here on ATS.....like to learn....and the really smart ones....know that they don't know...everything there is to know...there is always learning to be done!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

To me personally, one who professes to have knowledge would be found through out, but okay you have been focused on world affairs. There is nothing wrong with that, but all of the sudden you pop in and profess to be of knowledge. Okay maybe you have read information and even researched it, but by your answers and posts you show you have limited wisdom within the subject and what wisdom you do have is tainted by your own fears. Fears are what brings the shadows and negative entities as you should already know. You should also already know that overcoming fear is the first step to spiritual advancement.

I have limited wisdom in many areas, one being world politics, but I know a liar when I hear one. I am a semi-pro poker player in my spare time, I've got 25 yrs experience with the game and have met a lot of people and learned how to read their energy well over time, always have room for improvement though.

You are right, fear is what brings the shadows and negative entities, but I don't have that fear anymore, I've soured the milk for them. Now the only way to get to me is through others I've opened my heart to, and there's a fine line between fear and love in this current state of reality. My only fear is the loss of that love, so to have one you have to risk the other.

I see you have received a lot of negative replies, I understand this is a rant and in the right section, but it is the way you portrayed yourself. I also know there are 3 parts to self ie, How you see yourself, how others see you, and how you really are, but one who knows this works to know self from all 3 points and it appears you have not.

My life has been mostly negative replies, you get use to it. I have been told I need to work on my presentation, or the way I say things, to me I just feel I'm speaking frankly and plainly, I don't want to patronize or berate anyone but I come off that way at times, nobody is perfect.
How I see myself.... I see "myself" perfectly, how others see "me" is not quite the same thing though. I bet a lot of people can say the same thing. I don't try to focus on how others see me, I just focus on the big picture. Never claimed to be a Jedi Master, I'm just a Jedi Knight still training, got a ways to go to be any kind of teacher, but I'd rather be an equal than a teacher to others.

I see that you DO have some knowledge and wisdom but from a limited point of view, as if it got too hard for you and you quit practicing and went to the books, taking others hard work and making it your own. To know a little is more dangerous than to know nothing at all because it forms a false sense of knowledge. You are ignorant of Spirit.

Not at all. My point of view has to be frequencized, my own word. I have to shift to the frequency that best suits those whom I'm speaking to, kind of like speaking Russian to a Russian, French to the French, etc. Don't we all do that depending on the crowd we are around at the time?
I don't read books really. I do my own work and am drawn to others of similar perspectives.
I am spirit so how can I be ignorant of it? We aren't all just this or that, we are all possibilities of what is and can be, but not everyone understands those ideals.

I am not going to speculate as to your emotions as you read this as they are not mine but yours alone and I can not cause you to have them only you can through learned responses of past experience, but I do hope you take a second and go within to see truth within yourself, become humble, and apply this message.

Thank you for your advice, I will absorb and process it. I have become humble though, ego and pride make me physically ill. I can't harbor those kind of abstract feeling anymore, that's the old paradigm whose time is passing. Ego served it's purpose, but like Santa Clause, it needs to be let go at some point in order to grow to new areas of perspective reality.

We are all at different places right now. Some people are where I'm at right now, some are not, and some are far ahead of me right now. But we don't have infinity to play around anymore, we are physically stuck in this reality and there are real elites who don't care what your religions or belief systems are, or how much you meditate, the green buses will eventually get to the most high spiritualist, so we do have to focus on the idiocy and psychopathic natures of our gov't at some point before it's too late, no?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

To Awake & Aware: You Are Wasting Your Time On Here: Nobody would know more about wasting their time on here than you, jibby, so you have some street 'cred' there.

Ba-zing!! Nice.

A lucid dream has lulled you into thinking you're awake maybe?

How I wish it were that simplistic to comprehend.

I'm not saying you aren't awake and aware, but just because 'you know you know' doesn't mean you know, you know?

Now I'm confused. If I know I know, isn't that where it ends? Thinking I know isn't knowing I know, you know?

Weren't you the one that promised some TR3B pics? I apologize if that wasn't you...or if I missed 'em.

YES! I guess I'm not really wasting my time on here after all, someone has been paying attention. I have 1 right now, and another much better one on 2 broken drives. My friend has a device on route to me that might be able to extract that pic from one of those drives. I am almost to the point of paying $100 to get it extracted at this point.

I've posted the one I have, challenged anyone to take it to a photo lab for anything that can be done to brighten or better visualize the craft in the pic. Haven't heard anyone come back proving it isn't what I say it is yet.

Here it is again for anyone who wants to prove me wrong about this being a corner light of a TR-3B craft...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

It is what I said it is, the real deal, if you can prove otherwise, ie- streetlight, flashlight, etc, be my guest. The blueish light is my cell's LCD reflecting off the windshield as it passed over me. Hopefully I'll have the better pic soon to post.
edit on 18-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Here's my perspective, I found myself frustrated more than a few times with sharing my pearls of wisdom with others who were not ready to receive them or better yet did not want to receive them. A sense of humor is needed when you are awake more so than if you were existing and believing like everyone else. You have to laugh off the insanity of this society otherwise you will implode. Lets talk about people in general in this society, they do not want to think for themselves they would rather on the sly let someone tell them what to think. They resent others for telling them the truth especially if that truth contradicts or shatters what they were taught were truth, don't matter what it is they will fight tooth and nail to not believe it and prevent others from believing it. Read a great many of the threads on this site for proof. They say they want change but change requires inputting truthful information that jive with what they innately know to be true but fight consciously against because it's not embraced by the masses as being such.

My advice to you is to laugh as people bah humbug you when you try to encourage them to think beyond what is being spoon-fed daily and keep it moving. These people whomever they may be have to discover the truths themselves or at the very least find it in themselves to question their daily spoon-feedings. If they never want to know more than what mainstream mindless television tells them it's alright, they can never say that no one tried to explain to them the oddities of how we exist in this world.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I pretty much believe you on the TR3B thing. But you can't blame me for wanting a better look. I missed that pic before, thanks.

As far as "knowing"...I agree that a person without any kind of conviction or conclusion on what's going on around us should get to studying and form some sort of opinion before death. So

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Exactly. You get me.
Could have been a better articulated perspective to my original post.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I pretty much believe you on the TR3B thing. But you can't blame me for wanting a better look. I missed that pic before, thanks.

I would be extremely skeptical about the TR-3B thing too from the other side of the coin, and I probably would send that pic off to a lab for analysis and dissection. That fly by was what threw me into the whole UFO area, I loved Astronomy all my life but UFOs I related to the mid west hippie mainstream programed stereotype. When you become a UFO witness, you see how it feels to be one of the heavily criticized. Evidence is scarce, but I caught that bastard, just wish I had a better cell phone cam at the time, only 1 megapixel. I wish I had it set to video more than anything.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
thank you for answering Jibby.
thank you for the videos namaste
and thank you everyone for the insight/input.
it's all very helpful to people like me looking for more....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You my friend are a powerful jedi, with a great message. S+F

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

That was rude and crude ... an obvious attempt to tear down an otherwise sound set of arguments. You attacked the person, you barely scratched the surface of the topic! Disinfo and ad hominems is all you were about there : break the attention of the actual flow of conversation by attacking the credibility of the one presenting it.

I wouldn't say so much for a poor contributor on here, but you really are barking up the wrong tree. The one you singled out I rarely have disagreed with, after reading hundreds of his posts, and he consistantly makes important & valid points about any topic I've seen ...

Besides that is the fact that I hate seeing deliberate and undeserved character assassination/embezzlement of character on here, or anywhere, double-so when the person in question goes beyond any call of duty to address well the topics of importance.

It's far easier to destroy than to create. Please take your bad and unwarrented attitude, and shove it. Let's see you contribute something worthy and related on this board. I'll keep an eye out for it now, Open2Truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

That was rude and crude ... an obvious attempt to tear down an otherwise sound set of arguments. You attacked the person, you barely scratched the surface of the topic! Disinfo and ad hominems is all you were about there : break the attention of the actual flow of conversation by attacking the credibility of the one presenting it.

Besides that is the fact that I hate seeing deliberate and undeserved character assassination/embezzlement of character on here, or anywhere, double-so when the person in question goes beyond any call of duty to address well the topics of importance.

wow, get 'em.
I didn't like that post either. it was rude.
and this thread has been a sound set of arguements , mostly. there is another on page 3 that slammed jibby which i didn't take to kindly to. (forget the name)
I am wondering though, is Jibby really a 'He'? just curious.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Some of your comments have made my week, thank you for them. I take so much negativity from the Darkside so often, it's nice to see some open minded, humble souls out there.

I am a he. I'm almost 40 too, though my maturity level hovers around 15 years old Beavis & Butthead humor on occasion. It's a good thing to release that inner Butthead now & then.

I comment on a wide variety of thread topics because I have a wide variety of experience in those areas. I hope most people don't take what I say as egocentric or malevolent, I am a reformed Sith. I use to be one of the bad guys turned good. I know the Darkside all too well, and it's a cold place where old comforting blankets never keep you warm. The Darkside is the lack of love in one's heart, the inability to see the light in everything, a lonely place with no winners, only losers in life's game.

Thanks again for the support and helpful contributions.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

I wouldn't say so much for a poor contributor on here, but you really are barking up the wrong tree. The one you singled out I rarely have disagreed with, after reading hundreds of his posts, and he consistantly makes important & valid points about any topic I've seen ...

It's far easier to destroy than to create. Please take your bad and unwarrented attitude, and shove it. Let's see you contribute something worthy and related on this board. I'll keep an eye out for it now, Open2Truth.

Well thanks for the etiquette lesson.
Very nice to meet you, and I'll be watching out for you too.

Other than that, the points of concern that I raised in my original post stand. It was concerned with the definition presented by the OP of awake and aware, and his treatment of the topic. Nothing of which you addressed in your reply, so I bid you good day.

edit on 11/18/2011 by Open2Truth because: clarity calamity

edit on 11/18/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well this thread was a lot of fun to catch up on this evening.

I went off a bit because you both railed against ego and yet spoke from your own. I was passionate because you embraced the term Awake and Aware to describe yourself, yet proceeded to define it as anything but. Lastly, I was forceful because I believe we are at a critical time in our history, one in which Awareness (by the definition I ascribe to) is key. So I saw your rant as well worthy of a rant reply.

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I'm past thinking, so yeah I know. That picture depicts what it feels like when you first wake up, really wake up that is, Chakras, Kundalini, the whole bag... if you felt it, you'd know too, and knowing what I know while seeing what I see, yes it is frustrating, because either we all go home, or no one goes home, as the phrase goes. Except home is *Peace & harmony with nature/source/The Force* We haven't learned how to go to peace yet, we like war right now.

I would love to continue the dialogue, however in your first paragraph of reply, you excused me from the conversation. You made the specific presumption that I speak of things I do not know. The “if you felt it, you’d know too” part. Since this belief is based soley on your own experiences and ideas, I have no interest in proving to you otherwise. Believe as you will. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Some of your comments have made my week, thank you for them. I take so much negativity from the Darkside so often, it's nice to see some open minded, humble souls out there.

I am a he. I'm almost 40 too, though my maturity level hovers around 15 years old Beavis & Butthead humor on occasion. It's a good thing to release that inner Butthead now & then.

I comment on a wide variety of thread topics because I have a wide variety of experience in those areas. I hope most people don't take what I say as egocentric or malevolent, I am a reformed Sith. I use to be one of the bad guys turned good. I know the Darkside all too well, and it's a cold place where old comforting blankets never keep you warm. The Darkside is the lack of love in one's heart, the inability to see the light in everything, a lonely place with no winners, only losers in life's game.

Thanks again for the support and helpful contributions.

You know - you guys have really educated me on all this star wars stuff today. Intriguing to me - because your description above of the "dark side" meshes perfectly with the perception and attitude of your original post. Hmmm. Perhaps you still have a bit of that cute Sith still lurking in there. Just food for thought. I don't live by the star wars creed - so I'm sure I just don't understand.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
OP...I have no idea anything about your past experience, nor am I familiar with your past posts. I don't want to look at them before I write this because I don't want anything to tarnish what I hope I can communicate to you. Absolute Kudos to you for your statement!!!!!!!!! I feel your frustration, and completely understand where you are coming from. Sadly, many people who think they are awake, are not even close, and many of us (including me) that are awake, still have a long way to go.

There are topics I wouldn't even touch on this site, introduce, or talk about, because I can already tell that many of the folks here are not ready yet. I go to different boards to talk about different things, depending on the crowd that I can gain the most wisdom from, or who will accept it the best. I am learning how to do that now. I haven't been here (ATS) that long as for posting, and I can already tell by some of the responses, I doubt I will put too much energy into it on the really important things to me. I never noticed the true caliber of how much damage our youth has been destroyed by mainstream media, Hollywood, video games, etc... until I tried talking about certain subjects, or just reading what others have posted on here. With that said, that isn't to blame, talk down to, or point fingers at the younger generation. It is certainly not there fault, it is mine! Because that is what I passed down to them.

Truth is, there is nothing you could of told me in my 20's to get me to wake up any faster than I did, which wasn't until this year. Some topics I woke up slowly on, others over night. I think it is just a matter of when we are ready, if we are ever going to be ready, it will just happen. It took me a very long time for it to happen and I am in my 40's. There are people in my life who I love that I desperately wish I could wake them up, but I know it is impossible, so I won't even bother trying.

Try not to get so frustrated, and fall into traps of meaningless debates. I was once taught early on in life, never argue with an idiot or a drunk. I don't mean idiot in the tone it can be used, but let's say ignorant. It won't get you anywhere. Would you rather be happy or right? When the student is ready, then you can approach them. Until that point, it will get you nowhere. In fact, we might only hurt a future chance to help them when they are ready.

I admire you for putting up your post, as I wish there was something more I can do to help wake people up also. From my point of view, more often than not, it seems hopeless and too far gone, and I am deeply and passionately concerned for all of ours future. It feels like a mountain not worth climbing, and I also wish often that I never became awake. Ignorance is bliss

I am not going to give up though, and the only thing I can do is further educate myself, to as deep as I can, as fast as I can, and then hope I will be given the opportunity to help others or pass along what you all are giving me. My age is getting up there, and I am not sure how much I can do, but I will still try, and never give in now!

I was one of those people who ate the garbage food, lived on sports and ANYTHING else on TV, movies, and for the first half my life video games, material things were of great importance, etc... I am sorry to say, I am a total product of mainstream TV and society. Since becoming awake, I have disconnected the cable for my TV completely (and I have never "not" had cable or TV in my life), become a Vegan vegetarian, no drinking, no drugs, given up completely on things of lust, could care less about material things anymore, and spend ALL of my time trying to educate myself with as much as I can get in. Nobody could of gotten me to do that no matter how much they tried to get me to see it, I just had to arrive at that point on my own.

Hang in there brother...we are waking up...maybe slowly, but we are. Stay the course and focus on the ones of us who are awake and need your help right now. I feel your frustration, trust me I do! Since I have been awake, all I want to do is wake everyone else up too. Reality is, many of them it will probably never happen to, and we will probably lose many of them in the process. Even though I am awake, I am still not sure of all the surroundings that I am waking up to and not even close to having it all figured out. Waking up was the easiest part of this when it finally happened, it's all the different paths in front of me that I can "now" see that is the difficult part. There are SOOOOOOO many paths, and I am not exactly sure which one is the right one.

I think we can all get through it together if we just find a way to support one another rather than focus on the ones that are not awake. I hope this helps. Not sure exactly what I wanted to say other than your message is clear, and I heard it and support it. Stay the course

Peace and Love
edit on 18-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join