It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someome please ID these guys?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I have this pic on my website, and am curious about their identity, such a great looking pair of inbreeds must be infamous for something

Anyone know the background?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think I saw the one on the right in Men in Black. Runs a pawn shop.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

I have this pic on my website, and am curious about their identity, such a great looking pair of inbreeds must be infamous for something

Anyone know the background?

Hrm, I think I even remember an X-files episode with those guys.
And some horror movies too.
/me looks on the net for da chicken.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Do you know roughly the time period the photo was taken? I am guessing the thirties. I am basing this on the watch with a leather band and the style of shirt. Looks like something out of the Grapes of Wrath.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
they were from a little town in south africa. i cant re,ber much more but they were twins or something. oh im kicking myself now because i cant rember i read an article on them once

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
the first thing I thought of when looking at this pic was TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE..........

But Ive never seen this pic anywhere before...

The ears make me think they might be of the Windsor family......

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My first thought was the Peacocks like thematrix said. But I had to look again to see if there was anything to give a clue as to the where and when they were from. It's obvious their related. Most likely brothers. The one on the right is older. The style of pockets on the shirt of the older brother makes me think of the thirties or early forties.

They are obviously laborers, dirty clothes. But that doesn't like like farmer dirt. it would be more evenly spread. Looks like mechanic dirt.

And they sure don't look happy. Furrowed brow and squinty eyes.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

Thats for sure! My first impressions were also of the chain saw massacre and the x-files episode about the Peacocks. I have been googling quite a bit for this for a while but no success.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have no idea...but I'd hate to run into that pair in a dark alley!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

Thats for sure! My first impressions were also of the chain saw massacre and the x-files episode about the Peacocks. I have been googling quite a bit for this for a while but no success.

I googled it for a while also. Tried a bunch of stuff based off of what junior_smith posted.

NADA

Need more clues

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Same here, I've checked out the Peakocks and the guys playing those brothers are special effects and camera technicians.

I really don't see these 2 duds perform a role like that ..

/me looks further with the thought the image can be from the 1930's as noted before.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This shows that if you want to search the web for pictures, you do not have a way of describing what the picture is like.

Did you change the name of the file?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The secret Walton brothers.
Between them, they invented the 'wing nut', now in stock at your local Walmart.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I thought that I recognised them when I first saw them, but I think it's just their features that look familiar. one of the naked romeo cleaners from berlin looks very similar ( anyone who has ever watched eurotrash will know who I mean) Also Matthew Mcgrory, the giant in the film 'Big Fish' has similar features.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is a really famous image, though for the life of me I can't remember where it was published. National Geographic possibly?

All I do know is that they are brothers who worked on a sheep farm in South Africa (or it might have been Oz/NZ).

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I believe that the photographer was rather famous.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The faces look put on to me. They dont match the head.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

the first thing I thought of when looking at this pic was TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE..........

Would you buy barbecue from these guys??

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I found them. A more recent picture can be found here. Make-up is a wonderful thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock
I found them. A more recent picture can be found here. Make-up is a wonderful thing.

LMAO, nice Seth. On a serious note, I hope someone comes up with this. It's buggin me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join