It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama assassination conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I dont think its about walmart
although someone needs to shut them down

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Lot's of twisting with this.

This thread from Wed has some points:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

some of the original stories have been edited by the M$M over the past few days.

I think the tie in with the gun legislation is the key, along with other election tactics.

The psychopaths (politicians) will do anything.

For an assassination "attempt", they sure have overshadowed it.

A genuine "attempt" would have been completely suppressed.

Where WAS Obama last Friday anyway ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This guy strikes me as mentally ill. Honest to goodness ill. It isn't often I'd think someone can claim that as a defense on a crime, but reports sure seem to support this guy IS one of them. He needs some lengthy time in a psych hospital perhaps getting some long term counseling. Not prison though. What he did was far closer to insane than criminal, in a literal not funny way.
Well I don’t see how that is relevant but ok, you’re entitled to your opinion. Rather then criticize someone for being mentally ill, why don’t you look at the causes that could have brought him to such a mental state and subsequent action; a system where the puppet government ruins the world, oppresses its people and doesn’t let you have a voice. If he is mentally ill it is only due to his environment and the white house brought it on themselves.
What he and everyone needs is a fair system.
How is it insane to want to express your emotions when the system doesnt give you a chance to have a voice.

Oh, dear Lord. Seriously?

Being mentally ill brings with it a whole bunch of issues legally. If he is determined to be mentally ill, that would make a difference in how his case is treated.

Blaming the "system" because this dude might have mental problems is like me blaming YOU for my headache.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 18-11-2011 by Oldnslo because: Retraction of Statement

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Let me guess , the DHS put him up to it to Justify their Existance considering all the Bad Presss they have been getting lately ? ...........Hmm..........

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by LeoStarchild

Well he was actually close to half a mile from the Whitehouse. It definitely fits with a trend of fear mongering news reports that have been coming out in the last month. Personally I think Herman Cain has already been chosen as POTUS, but time will tell i guess.

Not to be off topic, But as of late, Ron Paul seems to have gotten more and more attention.

I had a brain storm early this morning..."What if someone else in the GOP gets the nomination .. and the people write in Ron Paul and he were to win....?!?!"

That would be the beginning of the end.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well I don’t see how that is relevant but ok, you’re entitled to your opinion. Rather then criticize someone for being mentally ill, why don’t you look at the causes that could have brought him to such a mental state and subsequent action; a system where the puppet government ruins the world, oppresses its people and doesn’t let you have a voice. If he is mentally ill it is only due to his environment and the white house brought it on themselves.
What he and everyone needs is a fair system.
How is it insane to want to express your emotions when the system doesnt give you a chance to have a voice.

Okay, you might misunderstand me on this one. Reasonable, given the fact I'd normally be on the side calling for his head on a pike with the most extreme punishment the laws allow. Law and order type, that's me.
In this case though, take a moment to read what I said... I actually find myself on the side of trying to save the poor guy from what the charges they've chosen to put against him might mean. I just don't see where it serves anyone to throw a mentally ill person into a federal prison system that will make a chew toy out of him in VERY short order.

I mean look at the guy.... Can you see him lasting long on a real cell block in a real maximum security federal prison, in the REAL world? I'm just noting how Obama COULD come out 'suggesting' that mercy be the better part of valor this time in pursuing a path of mental health assistance right from day 1...not criminal prosecution right into this man's doom. Should he be free? Oh absolutely not. Sane people don't fire wild rounds from high power rifles in a populated area. However.... Psych ward, not cell block seems the better approach to me.

As far as causes?? How can you or anyone possibly BLAME the White House, Capitalism or the man in the moon at this point? I missed where he gave any lengthy statements about what he was thinking or not thinking as he fired a few wildly ineffectual rounds at an insanely long distance in the general direction of the White House. Perhaps some show already has talking heads running psych profiles...but I'll wait to hear MUCH more before thinking we can even begin to guess what demons this man has which lead him to take such a self destructive action in his life.

edit on 18-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join