It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama assassination conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Hernandez charged with attempting to assassinate Barack Obama

Read the Arrest Warrant

News Article 1

News Article 2

WAIT A MINUTE??
Attempted assassination of the president, a charge that could see him spend life in jail?
The president was not even in the Whitehouse, so how could he have been trying to kill him. I could possibly understand attempted murder, but this is just crazy.

Do other people see a conspiracy here?

There were a few things that struck me as strange:
-"Witness 1 also has stated that the shots were directed at the Ellipse behind the south lawn of the Whitehouse". How could a witness who saw a shooting 'in front of her' be able to tell where he was shooting when he was around half a mile away from the Whitehouse? Witness 1 also claimed that the suspect shot through the passenger window. Although this is nothing concrete, I think it would be pretty hard to shoot through the opposite side of the car and actually hit your target. It also raises the question of when he opened the window, which is not stated in the warrant.

-His car just happened to break down a few blocks from the incident.

-Within minutes of reports they were able to find the car, work out that it was involved with the crime, break into it and find the gun.

-He shot from over half a mile away from the white house but was using an assault rifle with poor accuracy. Reports said that only a few shots were fired and for two to hit the target is quite an effort from such a distance.

-It took them five days to "conduct a search" and find the bullets that hit the Whitehouse.

-The entire way the event unfolded seemed weird to me.

So, what was to gain if this was a conspiracy?
Well I'm sure many people here would agree that war is inevitable in the close future for America, possibly within months. Having someone try to 'kill' the president would help to drive up national spirit, fear and anger which would see people support the war. Obviously this is not a big event like 911 but I think it has been working with hundreds of other news reports over the last month or so on the issues like Libya, Iran and general fear mongering.
I think it could also play a big role in the unfolding protests around the nation. It doesn’t affect people who are supporting the protests but people who don’t would have their views enforced because the media has been brainwashing people that the protesters are violent conspiracy theorists who want to destroy America.

What do people think?
I think its crazy that this man is being charged for attempting to assassinate someone who was in another state. I'm going to do some more research on the topic because I believe there is something behind it, would be great if others could help.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The shooter had the word 'Israel' tattooed on his neck, correct? Could this be a message from Israel to Barrack Obama, who may not support the Israeli strike against Iran, to cooperate?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The Guy made a mistake, He is stupid, does not deserve long prison term. He could hurt Obama worse with words.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
The shooter had the word 'Israel' tattooed on his neck, correct? Could this be a message from Israel to Barrack Obama, who may not support the Israeli strike against Iran, to cooperate?

Yes this is stated in the arrest warant. Im really not sure but I would say that the US and Israel dont really disagree on things because they are both getting orders from the same people.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jondave

Definitely doesn’t need a long prison term at all but I have a feeling that the prosecutors will push for one. He would have had to talk pretty loud for Obama to hear him over 1000 miles away.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Are we all just very light on this guy because he could have assassinated Obama?
Just a thought

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
this whole story seemed suspect to me.

first off .. how could anyone get that close to the whitecastle without anyone noticing?!?!?!

second.. this seems like some kind of ploy to drum up propaganda to get him reelected...SEE those nasty republicans!

we arent stupid...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
Are we all just very light on this guy because he could have assassinated Obama?
Just a thought
Can you please elaborate, im unsure of your intent?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Well he was actually close to half a mile from the Whitehouse. It definitely fits with a trend of fear mongering news reports that have been coming out in the last month. Personally I think Herman Cain has already been chosen as POTUS, but time will tell i guess.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This guy strikes me as mentally ill. Honest to goodness ill. It isn't often I'd think someone can claim that as a defense on a crime, but reports sure seem to support this guy IS one of them. He needs some lengthy time in a psych hospital perhaps getting some long term counseling. Not prison though. What he did was far closer to insane than criminal, in a literal not funny way.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Seems staged.
Now Obama has an 'excuse' to stay in Hawaii.

uspppressroom.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This guy strikes me as mentally ill. Honest to goodness ill. It isn't often I'd think someone can claim that as a defense on a crime, but reports sure seem to support this guy IS one of them. He needs some lengthy time in a psych hospital perhaps getting some long term counseling. Not prison though. What he did was far closer to insane than criminal, in a literal not funny way.
Well I don’t see how that is relevant but ok, you’re entitled to your opinion. Rather then criticize someone for being mentally ill, why don’t you look at the causes that could have brought him to such a mental state and subsequent action; a system where the puppet government ruins the world, oppresses its people and doesn’t let you have a voice. If he is mentally ill it is only due to his environment and the white house brought it on themselves.
What he and everyone needs is a fair system.
How is it insane to want to express your emotions when the system doesnt give you a chance to have a voice.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Seems staged.
Now Obama has an 'excuse' to stay in Hawaii.

uspppressroom.blogspot.com...

Thanks for the link. I thought Obama was in Indonesia?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I can't remember where I read it, but someone had written that this man was mad about the Dream Act.

Could this be an attempt to sway opinion of immigrants in some way?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I can't remember where I read it, but someone had written that this man was mad about the Dream Act.

Could this be an attempt to sway opinion of immigrants in some way?
Yes this is also possible. I guess an act like this can be manipulated to sway opinion on many things.

I also read that he used a 'cheap chinese gun'. Dunno if thats relevant but it was said on US msm reports.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

I heard it was a cheap Bulgarian AK. Either way, this entire issue seems fishy.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

From WUSA9.com:
Hernandez used a cheap but powerful Chinese- made assault rifle when he fired shots at the White House.
Ive also seen it on a few other msm reports.
I agree, it is fishy. But no doubt we will never know the truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I dont understand how this was supposed to occur Friday night Saturday morning and not be found out about until Tuesday, 3 days later at one of the most secured places on earth?

I read the bullet went through the first ornimental piece of glass and was stopped by the second bullet proof layer.

So the first piece was shattered at the white house for 3 days and wasnt detected by cleaners, more professionial visual recon, or any alarm systems in place?

I would offer the shooter from friday/saturday is not the same shooter who shot this window, but what do i know.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by soldita

It took them 5 days before they conducted a search of the Whitehouse and found the bullets. Which means for 5 days they didn’t even know a crime had actually been committed. For all they know someone could have drove past with a loud speaker blasting out gunshots.
I believe they would have detected the bullets and broken window within hours if the claims were legitimate.
Its possible, but its just as possible that there were no bullets and the guy fired blanks or something.. There are a million possibilities; but the official story just seems dodgy.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Here is the answer....

.... the Leftists hate Wal-Mart.

I heard on the radio a little news story that said the man had a rifle with a scope (OoOoHhH sCaRy!!) and brass knuckles (LOLz) and a baseball bat (WTF?) and a Wal-Mart (!) receipt. Do you understand the agenda? The O'blarmy wants to shut down Wal-Mart (because they are against labor unions (commie organizers)) and they sell gunz. Why mention the Wal-Mart receipt? Why not mention he went to Burger King and the bowling alley? How about the picture of Olyvia Munn on his computer? And what about the phone number for pizza?

The whole world is easy to understand if you just think about it instead of reacting emotionally like the Media wants you to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join