It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama illega alien Uncle Onyango demands DUI charges be dropped - Cites constitution!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Somebody tell this moron that the first 7 words of the constitution make it clear that it applies only to citizens.!!!! Now deport this POS!!!!

www.upi.com...

Obama uncle wants DUI charge thrown out
Published: Nov. 17, 2011 at 12:07 PM

FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Nov. 17 (UPI) -- The illegal alien uncle of President Obama says his arrest on a drunken driving charge violated his U.S. constitutional rights and he wants the case thrown out.

A lawyer for Onyango Obama filed a motion to suppress in Framingham District Court in Massachusetts Thursday, arguing his Aug. 24 arrest on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol violated Obama's Fourth Amendment rights against unlawful search and seizure, the Boston Herald reported.

Obama, the half-brother of President Obama's late Kenyan father, works as a liquor store clerk. He entered the United States illegally from Kenya and has defied a deportation order for nearly two decades, the newspaper said.

Police said Onyango Obama was arrested for driving drunk and nearly crashing in to an unmarked Framingham police cruiser.

A hearing on the motion was set for Jan. 12.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
im not sure why anyone should care about the ramblings of a clerk in a liquor store.

how is this newsworthy?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can't cite the constitution when your nephew destroyed it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
you have to be a wallstreet banker, defraud billions, not be related and then president barry will bail you out.

edit on 17-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
They should put him on a plane and deport him.
See if he enjoys the TSA violating his rights on his way back home.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i guess this makes it abundantly clear exactly why Obama is so keen on keeping illegal aliens in the country....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Framingham is a city where the majority of residents are illegal aliens. They hold foreign elections there regularly as many illegals are required by law (lol) to vote in their home elections since they are still citizens there.

Obama's brother or not, he'll get off scott free, watch. Framingham District is famous for being ultra liberal toward illegal aliens.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Obama's brother or not, he'll get off scott free, watch. Framingham District is famous for being ultra liberal toward illegal aliens.

They're not just being liberal - they are breaking the law by giving aid to illegals. All sanctuary cities are brazenly breaking the law. But nothing is done about it. I don't know why anyone obeys the law anymore in this country.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Well We Still Have Zeituni Polly Onyango (also known as “Aunt Zeituni”) Obamas Aunt who was ordered OUT Twice I Think and She is shamelessly and happily still living in taxpayer subsidized housing intended for citizens and legal immigrants. I Bet You There is some poor American Veteran living in a shelter because she’s got this apartment? Aunt Zeituni doesn’t care why should she? I Understand Boston and their Housing Authority are now and have been considered a Sanctuary City.

So we have his Auntie and Uncle from Kenya,, Who else is Hiding out there?
I guess we have enough of the Village and we have the Village Idiot as POTUS!

I almost forgot, You think the Uncle Demanding His Constitutional Rights is Strange?
Remember when his Auntie Stated This:

Obama's Illegal Aunt: "You Have The Obligation to Make Me a Citizen"

Source: www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-11-2011 by guohua because: Edited to add:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Well We Still Have Zeituni Polly Onyango (also known as “Aunt Zeituni”) Obamas Aunt who was ordered OUT Twice I Think and She is shamelessly and happily still living in taxpayer subsidized housing intended for citizens and legal immigrants. ]

Yup - she lived in public housing for years even though illlegal and then her nephew got in the WH and she was granted asylum. She claimed she would be at risk in kenya even though she's a national hero there because of her nephew. She's more at risk in america where she is the most hated women in the country!!!

top topics

join