It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riding Alone with the Israeli Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A "ride-along" with Jerusalem, Israel Police patrolman Hadi Hassan out on the beat on an average day, which included a possible terrorist bombing at the central bus station, an attempted suicide in a downtown park, car theft, not to mention maneuvering through all of the above in daily Jerusalem traffic snarls...

In my town, the police are trained to bust up crack houses. I cannot image the nightmare of constant terror from surrounding nations. Israel is an island of democracy surrounded by the constant threat of terror on all side. This video is interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Israel then should perhaps stop poking the proverbial bees nest. Most of Israels terrorism problems have been brought on themselves by their policies, and actions.

The people of Israel should be ashamed of their government, i know i am ashamed about my governments role in being their evil partner in crime.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
Israel then should perhaps stop poking the proverbial bees nest. Most of Israels terrorism problems have been brought on themselves by their policies, and actions.

The people of Israel should be ashamed of their government, i know i am ashamed about my governments role in being their evil partner in crime.

Hey there's honey in those nests. They just need to learn to use some smoke to make the "bees" docile.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

That is what I would say to the Political leaders over there, but the guys at the police level I tend to feel for whether they are Palestinian Authority police or Israeli. They're all caught in the middle of the games of the national leaders.

top topics

join