It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren won’t sign off on Occupy Harvard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

U.S. Senate hopeful and Harvard Law prof Elizabeth Warren, who has claimed she laid the “intellectual foundation” for the Occupy Wall Street movement, is jilting the anti-corporate proteges in her own Ivy League yard, refusing to sign a petition in support of Occupy Harvard.

bostonherald.com...

Wondering what some think of this?

I don't like Warren at all myself but I know she does have quite a few fans
It's interesting that she is not supporting it when she claimed to have laid in intellectual founding of OWS

What do pro-OWS'ers think? Has she?
And if so what are your thoughts on her not signing it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
why are people at harvard complaining anyways? thats my real question

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yeah guess they are jealous of what a real education is of course some people will argue that as to Warren she did indeed take credit as to why she didn't sign off that the "protest" is strange.

Havard graduates Bush and Obama in that respect they have something to protest anything beyond that nope or the fact that the government doesn't subsidize ivy league educations.

At any rate they all need to go home.
edit on 17-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Q_Q I go to Harvard.. Even Drop outs make something of themselves..

Gates, the Facebook guy

come on kids go back to class... Sheesh

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, you don't say? Could that have something to do with the fact that Harvard can be called part of the 1%? lol... In fact, in their special little category, they ARE the top of the scale. Period.

While Harvard is raising tuitions and saddling people with crushing student debt, perhaps someone ought to ask them why just a little of their 25 *BILLION* Dollar endowment can't be contributed to the cause of benefiting the students. Oh, perhaps a bit lower tuition at the expense of some profit..given that the amount involved for them actually exceeds the available reserves of many NATIONS.

Top University Endowment Totals

It would look a little awkward if that were to become a point while Harvard was hosting Occupy.

top topics

join