It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trending:Bill Clinton Coming To Canada Toronto To Promote New Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Chapters
Source Market watch

Indigo Manulife Centre Toronto
Monday November 21st 3:30pm

Look at that the war monger and war criminal is coming back to Toronto yet again? but for this time? his new book promoting it to Canadians, yes there are Liberals here who just love him.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Look! Buddy "cake boss" Valastro is going to be there on the 21st!

He is going to indoctrinate liberals and chubby people at the same time through his anti-christ book!

It's a conspiracy.....

ETA: Clinton's book's theme is American recovery and "buying American" goods. Why would that be a bad thing?
edit on 17-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If he offers you a cigar, pass.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Bill Clinton is a war mongerer?
explain

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Yugoslavia (the former) was the first on a list of eight countries with no Rothschild bank. Then came Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. They are working on Sudan, Iran and Syria now. Cuba and North Korea are wildcards. Anyhow, Mr Bluedress took out Yugoslavia. We now have Camps Bondsteele and Montieth in that region and that was over a decade ago. Yes, warmonger is accurate but you have to know history to understand why.

Edit
Wiki states that Montieth was closed in March 2007.
edit on 17-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2011 by jcord because: I misspelled the lizard's last name.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Bill Clinton is a war mongerer?
explain

His a war criminal, he bombed Iraq, attacked a sovereign yugoslavia, supported the islamic extremists in Bosnia and in kosovo.

Now they have installed rothchild central banks in the region supporting there puppets in the region.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Ok, does Tony Blair fit into that anywhere? Is he a war criminal in your opinion too?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Clinton is a murderer totally lacking a conscience.
There was a very good youtube video, "The Clinton Chronicles", but it has been censored. The video laid it all out.
Mass murderer is an appropriate label.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

I seem to recall Bush senior put troops into an aggressive area and Clinton pulled them out. Then there were a few bomb runs... Youre talking about a few presidents there that dealt with fallout from the coldwar. I recall people blaming Clinton for not taking out Bin Laden and Blair pushing for human rights and how major military powers had the responsibility to fend for those who cant fend for themselves.

You guys remember that? I do. The banks is what caught me. Name the banks. On a side note, lets not be stingy here. Canada, Britain, France, the Sauds... give credit where its due. The US doesnt act alone. Show me one whos innocent of this warmongering that didnt get us into this whole peacekeeping nonsense in the first place. Are you prepared to blame those for inaction as well? You better be because a lot of people died and it wasnt just iraqis, serbs, somalis ect..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Ok, does Tony Blair fit into that anywhere? Is he a war criminal in your opinion too?

And in your opinion Tony Blair isnt a war criminal?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

And in your opinion Tony Blair isnt a war criminal?

I just asked the question
- I didnt agree nor disagree. Im not a judge and I dont pretend to be one. Why does it suit you to point fingers though, did someone die and make you god recently? A member of the world court perhaps? Or is it just more hate? Because you know.. there isnt enough of that to go around Agent, the world wants lots more of that and apparently more forum trolling. I know you dislike at least one of those so.. Id just assume not be a part of it nor the blame game that keeps everyone stuck in the past.

With that Ill leave you to it, that is unless you'd like to sit here and go back and fourth with pointless bickering and crying about posts in chat.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

They are all part of the same club. They are composed of pedophiles and psychopaths.
All.

new topics

top topics

join