It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-INDIVIDUALS: Capture of Osama Bin Laden, Coming Soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just in time for the elections. A bit suspicious I think. I'm betting it will happen a couple of weeks or even days just before the election. Or watch Bin Laden may just "turn himself in" pretty soon. Or we may just find WMDs in Iran. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by God
(forgive me if i'm repeating...i didn't read the whole thread)

You know...someone told me over six months ago that the "rumor" floating around Washington was that our government knew where are old "friend" Osama was. That they could catch him at anytime. That they would wait until October to bring Osama out...right before elections... just to get votes.

I laughed in his face.... he said... "Just remember who told you first" as he grinned proudly.

*shakes head*

What a f------ coincidence, eh?

Edit:
"Even Bush said he didnt care about finding Osama, as I recall."

Maybe because the finding part had already been dealt with? I recall him (bush) saying that too...though I can't remember when. I now truly believe they've known where he was for a very long time. This is all a ploy to get votes, IMO.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by God]
Right. Another trophy. This will cement the idea to the right that George is God-like. Of course, we all had an idea he was being saved for the elections, didnt we?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
[edit on 5-9-2004 by bushblows]

[edit on 5-9-2004 by bushblows]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The worst thing that could happen is for UBL to be caught or killed. Nothing really been shown that UBL is alive since Tora Bora in 2001. It is in the best interest of the US that his body NEVER be recovered. If he were to be captured, al-Quida would go nuts and there would be a tremendous amount of bloodshed to get him released. Why would we want that? Killing him would make him a martyr. Why would we want that?

The only solution is to kill him, turn him into a red mist like so many of the victims of the WTC, and plow him into the ground. Then, forget about it. He is a no show forever. Not a martyr, not a prisoner. And, until I see positive evidence to the contrary, I will believe and hope that is what has happened.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
My fiance and I were talking about this on our way home from MO., today. We think that Bush either has Osama or knows where he is. I think that Osama is in the care of his family because of his serious illness, that he is close to dying, and that Bush and the Bin Laden's had came to an agreement, something along the lines of ; (1) We will leave Osama alone so he can die among his family members, as long as we are notified of his death when it happens and pictures are taken/sent to us (Bush) to prove that Osama is dead. (2) that Osama is on his death-bed in his families home, Bush knows that Osama is with his family and being cared for by his family, that Bush and the Bin Laden's had agreed to this arrangement as long as the Bin Laden's hand over Osama " Right Before" the election to make it seem like our US forces had caught Osama and it was shown on the news as such, then Osama is returned to his family so he can die with his family members around him.
It is possible that it may happen like that since the Bush family and Bin Laden families have been friends for years and Bush allowed the Bin Laden's to leave the United States right after the 9/11 happened.
At any rate Bush is up to something, I do not trust the man and can not beleive anything that comes out of his flapping lips. Just like George Bush SR. said one time " Read My Lips", I read Sr's then and I've read Jr's now, if the lips move it's lies lies lies

Not all American's have G W Bush's iq, least not the one's I've talked to and the ones I've registered to vote Democrat this election and re-registered some Republican's as Democrats just so they can vote against Bush this election. People are very angry at Bush for what he has done to our country, our military and the Iraqi citizens. Our economy sucks big time, the out-sourcing of jobs is the worst that it's ever been, health care sucks if you have any, it's a mess and all of G W Bush's promises are not going to help because once ( if ) he re-gain's the oval office, he will forget about all his promises " AGAIN", and keep doing what he's been doing these passed 4 years for the U S citizen........ NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
bushblows,

Sorry for the misspells, I have been in and out of ATS in a hurry for the last 3 days and I don't have time to run the MS work.

Well say you got it better that me with your post. The media is going to make sure that the nation gets a dose of one side of the story to keep them away from grasping the truth.

exactly, Marg - and no worries about the misspells

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Osama captured or dead will have the same effect as Ray Kroc dying for Mcdonalds. the franchise is already out there, we dont need him alive anymore.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
well america seems to be forgetting that the bugger called Osama bin Laden is freaking rich, smart, crazy sob and many foes of the USA would be supporting him..so you never know, he might have changed his appearance, abducted Bush and might be contesting for the US elections in november as "THE" GW Bush!!

What say guys??

PS : God Save Good Ol' AMERICA

[edit on 29-9-2004 by sharpshooter]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharpshooter
well america seems to be forgetting that the bugger called Osama bin Laden is freaking rich, smart, crazy sob and many foes of the USA would be supporting him..so you never know, he might have changed his appearance, abducted Bush and might be contesting for the US elections in november as "THE" GW Bush!!

It's funny you should mention that. Remember the movie face off with Nick Cage and John Travolta. The good guy becomes the bad guy and the bad guy becomes the good guy. Check this out

Doctors prepared to do face transplant

courier-journal.com
Even as ethicists and others raise concerns, a team of doctors from Louisville and the Netherlands says it is ready to perform a face transplant.

"There arrives a point in time when the procedure should simply be done. We submit that that time is now," the researchers wrote in an article scheduled for publication today in The American Journal of Bioethics.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Apparently they are preparing to do face transplants now. They are claiming for those who are disfigured or burned. They want to remove the face of a dead donor and trade it with the disfigured one. Sounds a little gross.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join