It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-INDIVIDUALS: Capture of Osama Bin Laden, Coming Soon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Don't count this out either. It's just a short story but don't think it can't happen.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just read this on Yahoo!

Official: U.S. Capture of bin Laden Close

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
dear god...just read your article...this is like, too predictable......

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Are you sure? That would make it a lot easier to find him as you need a lot of materials for dialysis and a certain degree of sterile equipment. Furthermore the dialysis needs to take place 2-3 times a week, unless the kidneys didn't recover which happens from time to time and you can skip the dialysis for some weeks to month.

Broken kidneys require constant monitoring by doctors, food control and an environment that's comfortable for the patient.
I wonder if you get this in cavelands Pakistan

If Osama is really a weekly patient for dialysis he wasn't living there, damn sure.

Yes, I'm positive. For your reading pleasure:

02. 07. 2001

Independent reports from Islamabad and Peshawar suggest that :

* Bin Laden, who suffers from renal deficiency, has been periodically undergoing dialysis in a Peshawar military hospital with the knowledge and approval of the Inter-Services Intelligence, (ISI) if not of Gen.Pervez Musharraf himself.

www.saag.org...

Also:

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into a military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment.

"On that night," said a medical worker who wanted her identity protected, "they moved out all the regular staff in the urology department and sent in a secret team to replace them." She said it was treatment for a very special person and "the special team was obviously up to no good."

"They military had him surrounded," said a hospital employee who also wanted his identity masked, "and I saw the mysterious patient helped out of a car. Since that time," he said, "I have seen many pictures of the man. He is the man we know as Osama bin Laden. I also heard two army officers talking to each other. They were saying that Osama bin Laden had to be watched carefully and looked after."

It was Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf who said in public what many suspected: that bin Laden suffers from kidney disease, saying he thinks bin Laden may be near death.

His evidence � watching the most recent video, showing a pale and haggard bin Laden, his left hand never moving. Bush administration officials admit they don't know if bin Laden is sick or even dead.

"With respect to the issue of Osama bin Laden's health, I just am...don't have any knowledge," said Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

www.cbsnews.com...

Did the world REALLY want to capture him?

MK

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok people this how the administration is going to play the capture of bin-laden.

It's going to way 2 or 3 days prior to elections. The reason if this is, most Americans will be so "surprised" that they will call him hero and the popularity will bring him back for 4 more years. Remember a lot of people don't sit and think immediately most of the time.

If he brings bin-laden a week or two weeks before election that will give time to the opposition to counter attack and that, is not an option.:lol

One or two weeks are enough for most Americans to realize that it was all planned.

So this is my opinion of how is going to play with American public.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i knew it all along they are gonna pull bin laden out right before the election iknew it.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There is no way we have OBL right now. Something that big could not be kept quiet. Even when we captured Saddam, news began to filter hours before the official announcement.

It is possible, however, that we have him pinned down and are waiting for the right time to pounce. In my opinion, this doesn't make much sense either. It could give him time to escape. Also, as we have seen in the past, someone is always waiting to break the story that we are closing in on OBL.

If we capture him, we will all know within a short amount of time. The government would probably want to keep it a secret to get all of the intel out of him and to prevent attacks that are probably planned to start upon his death/capture, but they won't be able to keep it quiet.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Osama BinLaden will:

1.Be found alive and brought in before elections OR

2.His dead carcass will be hauled to US for ehibition

3.Osama will never be heard from again
I think #3 is the most likely.
The whole purpose of finding Osama was to get at Iraq and now that thats accomplished he serves no other purpose.
Even Bush said he didnt care about finding Osama, as I recall.

God

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
(forgive me if i'm repeating...i didn't read the whole thread)

You know...someone told me over six months ago that the "rumor" floating around Washington was that our government knew where are old "friend" Osama was. That they could catch him at anytime. That they would wait until October to bring Osama out...right before elections... just to get votes.

I laughed in his face.... he said... "Just remember who told you first" as he grinned proudly.

*shakes head*

What a f------ coincidence, eh?

Edit:
"Even Bush said he didnt care about finding Osama, as I recall."

Maybe because the finding part had already been dealt with? I recall him (bush) saying that too...though I can't remember when. I now truly believe they've known where he was for a very long time. This is all a ploy to get votes, IMO.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by God]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have zero faith in the general public, Sheep and Lemmings, a Wolf pack desperatley in need of an Alpha. That Alpha is the Swaggering, Tough talking, idot.

We here at ATS know for sure, OBL is already in custody. He is the proverbial Red Herring. Most likely he's been dead for sometime on ICE, and they will unfreeze his butt just in time, to push the fence rider's to vote for 4 more years.

I don't belive main stream media, the only thing I watch it for is local news, and weather.

Something that smacks to me of why the media just bamboozles and lies to the public, is this;

Barely any Demonstators at the DNC, I live in Boston so I know. The media Begrudginly reports 10,000 protestors or more, and violent one's at that, at the RNC.

So if Bush is the United States darling, and he is quote un quote ahead in the polls by double digits, why are there many, many, more Protestors at the RNC? I got 3 words for you "Media Polls Lie"

The Farce, Blanketed on the television, Bush is the popular choice, and Kerry is not.

The Reality, Huge protests at the RNC, barely a Peep at the DNC. You do the math, Government controlled Media...

The general populace, let's their media do the thinking for them.

Stupid Morons.

Plus with how broken the Electoral College is, the only state that matters is one on the fence, your vote will not be heard unless you are in a state that has no majority Party Populace.

In Fact I'm going to start a thread, on the Electoral College.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Methinks I scent an "October Surprise" wafting on the breeze.............

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf
There is no way we have OBL right now. Something that big could not be kept quiet. If we capture him, we will all know within a short amount of time. The government would probably want to keep it a secret to get all of the intel out of him and to prevent attacks that are probably planned to start upon his death/capture, but they won't be able to keep it quiet.
They will. They know how to keep things secret. If Usamah isn't captured yet but pinned down he won't be able to get out however

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure an October surprise like this could guarantee votes. It could backfire hard because it seems like such an obvious ploy.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

ap.washingtontimes.com...

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) -- The United States and its allies have moved closer to capturing Osama bin Laden in the last two months, a top U.S. counterterrorism official said in a television interview broadcast Saturday.

"If he has a watch, he should be looking at it because the clock is ticking. He will be caught," Joseph Cofer Black, the U.S. State Department coordinator for counterterrorism, told private Geo television network.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Whether this is a ploy or not... the timing is just too odd.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Ok people this how the administration is going to play the capture of bin-laden.

It's going to way 2 or 3 days prior to elections. The reason if this is, most Americans will be so "surprised" that they will call him hero and the popularity will bring him back for 4 more years. Remember a lot of people don't sit and think immediately most of the time.

If he brings bin-laden a week or two weeks before election that will give time to the opposition to counter attack and that, is not an option.:lol

One or two weeks are enough for most Americans to realize that it was all planned.

So this is my opinion of how is going to play with American public.

Marg - very interesting thoughts. Thanks for sharing them.
You are absolutely right - springing Ben Dover on the US public
several days prior to the election will ensure the sheep...errr I mean
populas...will remain in "stunned mode" while voting....they will
be filled with media-induced euphoria, faddishly praise the curren admin's
victory and waddle to the voter's booths like witless lemmings....

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
Whether this is a ploy or not... the timing is just too odd.

Imho, there are way to many events, accidents, disasters and things been happening with timing that are just way to perfect.

Its almost asif the last 3 years have been a carefully scripted movie, nearly worldwide. But alot of people are starting to see it being a movie.
Some small details didn't fit, some things fit so wel and are timed so perfectly, they are against all laws of propability.

People are waking up and seeing some things make to much sence, are to perfectly timed and still have some miniscule details not fitting, that there has to be something up noone seems to be seeing.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
I have zero faith in the general public, Sheep and Lemmings, a Wolf pack desperatley in need of an Alpha. That Alpha is the Swaggering, Tough talking, idot.

We here at ATS know for sure, OBL is already in custody. He is the proverbial Red Herring. Most likely he's been dead for sometime on ICE, and they will unfreeze his butt just in time, to push the fence rider's to vote for 4 more years.

I don't belive main stream media, the only thing I watch it for is local news, and weather.

Something that smacks to me of why the media just bamboozles and lies to the public, is this;

Barely any Demonstators at the DNC, I live in Boston so I know. The media Begrudginly reports 10,000 protestors or more, and violent one's at that, at the RNC.

So if Bush is the United States darling, and he is quote un quote ahead in the polls by double digits, why are there many, many, more Protestors at the RNC? I got 3 words for you "Media Polls Lie"

The Farce, Blanketed on the television, Bush is the popular choice, and Kerry is not.

The Reality, Huge protests at the RNC, barely a Peep at the DNC. You do the math, Government controlled Media...

The general populace, let's their media do the thinking for them.

Stupid Morons.

Plus with how broken the Electoral College is, the only state that matters is one on the fence, your vote will not be heard unless you are in a state that has no majority Party Populace.

In Fact I'm going to start a thread, on the Electoral College.

-ADHDsux4me

lol.....you tell 'em

friends and I were just discussing the "election polls"....and were wondering if they're fudged....

as for the public needing an Alpha....the ultra sad fact is Bush ISN'T
an alpha-male....the man wears a mouth piece and a helmet while
riding his bicycle for heavens sake (no joke)....

he's like, the complete opposite of a rugged, hard working cowboy

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Dudes this really makes sense... BL is in custody; this is planned;
and this is part of a bigger conspiracy;
yeah I just don't know for how long he has been already in custody

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
bushblows,

Sorry for the misspells, I have been in and out of ATS in a hurry for the last 3 days and I don't have time to run the MS work.

Well say you got it better that me with your post. The media is going to make sure that the nation gets a dose of one side of the story to keep them away from grasping the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
feh bin laden is so dumb. if he needs to hide he needs to hide in utah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join