It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-INDIVIDUALS: Capture of Osama Bin Laden, Coming Soon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Bush will wait to see how his convention bounce goes. And let the Swift boat guys continue to do there work. If he slips below a comfortable margin then he'll pop him out of his hidey hole.

Otherwise I'd wager about 2 weeks before the election.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Although I agree with what everybody is saying, on both sides, (if that's possible :puz
I just have to say, did Bush really win the last election?

Besides that, what is there really to vote for in this presidential election?

If OBL is in custody, then of course Bush will use it to his advantage. If OBL is not, then Bush will still try to keep his seat by ANY MEANS nessecary. Be~it, attack, martial law, $$$$, B.S., whatever . . .

So, do we vote for Kerry? Or F~em, 'cause they are the same nomatter what.

I don't think it is 'rock the vote' anymore . . . I am leaning more towards 'screw the vote' . . .wich I suppose is what they want.

I shall vote NO, on the '04 presidential election.

By every single name on that ballot, a BIG FAT NO!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienasia

Please do check out www.badnarik.org
You might be surprized about the choice you actualy DO have.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
"I actually heard a C-Span caller say:"

"I know the economy is in trouble. I lost my job, and have to take care of my daughter full time now. My husband lost his job and is having trouble finding a new one. But I want my children to be safe, so I'm supporting our current Commander-in-Chief."

Pretty pathetic. I've lost all faith in the wisdom and intelligence of the average American. What's happening is a disgrace, an embarassment and a shame. What is it about George DubYa that appeals to so many people (Americans, that is)? The only logical answer is that the average American has an I.Q. below 80, and so they can relate to him. Nothing else makes sense.

From all I've heard, most voters don't like the direction the country's headed in, and yet they're going to vote for Bush anyway. Jeeeez, what a joke! This really sucks. I'm with the rest of the world: Americans are stupid and arrogant people and deserve George Bush. And I'm an American!!

I'm sure I'll wake up soon, though, and find that it's all been just a bad dream. Clinton will still be in charge, George 41 will not even have a son and the economy will be booming.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The only REAL evidence nowdays is DNA evidence... how many Saddam Husseins are still running around? OBL requires kidney dialysis, let us not forget this fact. He was treated at a hospital in NYC in 1998.

MK

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I already read somewhere here that Bush is going to show captured Bin Ladin just before the election.
Bush must be happy now because that will make him more popular like Hussein's capture did

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If the govt produces a good enuf mock film of Ben Dover being "caught"
most people in the public will buy it. If Americans were smart we wouldn't be in this situation.

It's astounding Bush didn't mention Bin Laden once during his speech but this is coming out.

Time to jump ship, guys. This country sucks.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Now lets see ...

Osama has been at large since 9-11

Despite all the efforts of the security services, three years have passed and he is still at large.

Now it looks as if he will be captured just in time for the elections.

I don't know about smelling a rat - I smell ten rats, three hamsters and a gerbil

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

The only REAL evidence nowdays is DNA evidence... how many Saddam Husseins are still running around? OBL requires kidney dialysis, let us not forget this fact. He was treated at a hospital in NYC in 1998.

MK

Exactly. Whether it's Kodak or the real thing, does it work? Personally I would hope the the electorate of America, if they even get an inkling of bin Laden after all this time, would get so pissed as to actually GET OUT AND VOTE. Throw that lying bastid out of an office that he is not worth to sit in. Sorry to the younger members that only have Clinton to compare to as a preface.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Now lets see ...

Despite all the efforts of the security services, three years have passed and he is still at large.
Now it looks as if he will be captured just in time for the elections.
I don't know about smelling a rat - I smell ten rats, three hamsters and a gerbil

Or a wolverine. Wolverine says, "If you vote Bush, I feel like this."

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by netbound
"I actually heard a C-Span caller say:"

"I know the economy is in trouble. I lost my job, and have to take care of my daughter full time now. My husband lost his job and is having trouble finding a new one. But I want my children to be safe, so I'm supporting our current Commander-in-Chief."

Pretty pathetic. I've lost all faith in the wisdom and intelligence of the average American. What's happening is a disgrace, an embarassment and a shame. What is it about George DubYa that appeals to so many people (Americans, that is)? The only logical answer is that the average American has an I.Q. below 80, and so they can relate to him. Nothing else makes sense.

From all I've heard, most voters don't like the direction the country's headed in, and yet they're going to vote for Bush anyway. Jeeeez, what a joke! This really sucks. I'm with the rest of the world: Americans are stupid and arrogant people and deserve George Bush. And I'm an American!!

I'm sure I'll wake up soon, though, and find that it's all been just a bad dream. Clinton will still be in charge, George 41 will not even have a son and the economy will be booming.

Netbound - couldn't agree with you more. I'm embarrassed to be an American now too. The bottom line is this: most American civilians could give a hoot less that others are dying daily. They take no responsibility for their taxes going to Isreal or for the WMD lie. They don't care! It's all Me, Me, Me.

Aside from being pathologically selfish most modern Americans have seriously low IQ's. You know why Rudy Giuliani compared Bush to Winston Churchill at the convention? Because he knows most Americans don't know a damn thing about Winston Churchill. It's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Harvey Birdman says:

Vote Kerry.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
And Capt America has often times had trouble with his own government, and his teammates over his strict adhearance to his morals.
Yet he leads by example.
Wolverine has a LONG history of being an animalistic rouge, who acts ALONE and against his teammates wishes on many occasions.
Birdman should have been killed by a villian long ago as one of the most pathetic hero's ever.
But this is fantasy much like Bush allowing 9-11...LOL.

I feel that Osama being paraded out BEFORE the election could actually hurt the Presidents chance at reelection.....the public could suddenly feel like the threat of terrorism was LESSENED by this, thus reducing the issue of security for them, which is a large portion of the reason voters appear to vote Bush still even tho some say things arent great for them.

We've heard this "osama gonna be caught soon" crap before
as well as the "he's already in secret custody" turd.

When they have him dead or alive, it will be big news and wont be kept a secret. Having Bin laden would be a tremendous blow to radical islamist terrorist/facists every where. and a moral victory for countries united to stop this form of anarchy.
They wont wait with info.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by CazMedia]

[edit on 4-9-2004 by CazMedia]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
OBL requires kidney dialysis, let us not forget this fact. He was treated at a hospital in NYC in 1998.

Are you sure? That would make it a lot easier to find him as you need a lot of materials for dialysis and a certain degree of sterile equipment. Furthermore the dialysis needs to take place 2-3 times a week, unless the kidneys didn't recover which happens from time to time and you can skip the dialysis for some weeks to month.

Broken kidneys require constant monitoring by doctors, food control and an environment that's comfortable for the patient.
I wonder if you get this in cavelands Pakistan

If Osama is really a weekly patient for dialysis he wasn't living there, damn sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
IF osama bin butt licker is captured, that will be the best News I've heard in a while, however, IM STILL NOT VOTING FOR BUSH!!!! I dont care if they bring the al pukas to thier knees, Im not going to vote for that SCHMUCK!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Can't happen. The guy is dead. Dead dead dead.
That's what I think. If he were alive, he'd be making
videos and calling the troops together. The videos
would give massive psychological uplifts to his murderous cult.

There have been no videos. There has been silence.
He's dead.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Well, actually he's been at large since the early 90's -
Through the Clinton 8 years and the Bush 4 years.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm betting October 20th....
any takers????

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by alienasia

Please do check out www.badnarik.org
You might be surprized about the choice you actualy DO have.

Ok, yes there are other choices, but no chance of winning/buying.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think it will happen only if Bush's victory will be at stake
Or if he will really want to make an impression

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join