posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
I, as a citizen of the World, as a Internet surfer, as a one of many who put a bread on the table because of the opportunities the Internet is
offering, as a regular Joe who pay his taxes, obey the laws - most of them, that is -, as a human being, I would like Anonymous to answer my
1. Who give you the right to affect regular people's computers, infecting them with a "virus"? There isn't a perfect virus which can decide which
users are "good" and which are "bad"; there is no virus able to count and consider so many variables in the process of spreading over the
Internet. So, Anonymous, who give you the right to play God on the Internet?
2. You claim to be so powerful and skilful that nobody can stop you. "Expect us". We expect you to tell "us" the big truth about the Big Global
Conspiracy, by infiltrating government's machines and give to the public the documents and evidences about it; instead, you forced some #ty servers
of some #ty hosting companies, grabbed some usernames and bragged about "eradicating the Internet child pornography". You did squat. Even a 12 y.o.
boy can do what you did. Brute force isn't invented yesterday and some of us aren't THAT stupid.
The question: when you will do something real for humanity, if you are so potent and benevolent?
3. You threatened Facebook. Good for you. Facebook, as evil as it looks like, give a lot of people a monthly income; these people are using their
brain for the money they're getting, they are computer professionals - unlike you, I'm afraid. You are threatening their jobs. Who give you the
right to do so? If you don't like FB, don't join, ffs!
4. You threatened the city of Toronto. Who give you the right to threaten whole communities, formed by working people, jobless people, good, bad,
pretty, stupid, nice, smart people, just because YOU happen to disagree about what is going on there?
5. Who give you the right to impersonate the Internet Policemen, without asking the majority about this?
6. Who give you the right to say what is right and what is wrong on the Internet?
7. Who give you the right to spread fear and worry among the more sensitive and non-technical Internet and computer users?
8. Who give you the right to interfere with the free will of the people?
9. Who give you the right to do things which can bring down lots of small Internet businesses; are you considering them collateral victims?
You make me sick already, Anonymous. Many claims, paper masked heroes, big words and then nothing but lame attempts to gain attention. How desperate
are you for attention? You are pathetic.
I'm giving you a chance to prove yourself.
Answer to my comment, proving that you are Anonymous or part of it. I will give you my IP, publicly. Try and hack it. Try and get into my machine.
If you're so good as you claim, it should be interesting.
I will place a single document on my machine. Get it. Make it publicly available, here, on ATS.
Do that and I'll commend you.
But first, answer to my questions.
Then, let's rock.