It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: first American President to name his own citizens as a threat to National Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
12160.info...

I know there is already an article here on ATS regarding this, but I wanted to put my two-cents in a new thread. In the history of our nation the people have been called many things, but calling us a threat to National Security is just wrong. The reasoning why Obama would even think of calling us, basically, a bunch of domestic terrorists is because he messed up. Big time. And he's trying to keep a lid on the bad stuff so the rest of the American people won't come in pitch forks. I'm glad that some countries are seeing how much of a dictator Furer Obama is and are resisting him in a way. And to make matters worst he's apparantly trying to keep the media on a even tighter leash. Is it really so wrong to question what our governemt does? Is it really so wrong to point out what are true and what are not? Is it really so wrong to just say no or yes when WE THE PEOPLE say so? I guess so because question Obama or the government is apparantly close to treason now......

(If this belongs in the Rant section please move mods)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

It appears to be linked to Sorcha Faal. They are a known hoaxer. If you're interested in learning more about Sorcha and their lies feel free to search ATS on them. This story is from 2010. I remember when it came out.

Sorcha has even fooled me in the past. Don't stress.

Part of Sorcha's game plan is to take current events and put their own twist on it. Always a hoax.

Damn you Sorcha!

Here is the link at the bottom of your source that leads to their site.

www.eutimes.net... 000-americans/
edit on 17-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you think it may be a Sorhca Faal story, this is the clincher:

reports circulating in the Kremlin today

Gives her (him?) away every time.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ah thanks bro. This is my first time seeing that name. Wow lol. I feel stupid now. I guess the mods can delete the thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Is it really so wrong to question what our government does? Is it really so wrong to point out what are true and what are not? Is it really so wrong to just say no or yes when WE THE PEOPLE say so?

I don't think it's wrong to question anything he does because he promised transparency in Government didn't he?

Yes he did.

The only question left is why he isn't keeping the promises on which he was elected and why people still support him after his blatant lies.

Peace

edit on 17-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join