It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation Decoded, the 4 horsemen are not what you think

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60
reply to post by jmdewey60

OK, what about all this about "unbelievers" and the "unreasonable" which are dehumanizing sort of language of genocidalists? As long as you use genocidal language I will take you as being one.
Human beings are considered to be such by their power of reason, which we do not attribute to non-humans. So you get terms like sentient beings, and personhood. When you label people as unreasonable you make them sub-human, which is what the NAZI's did to the people they wanted to eliminate.
The reason I am touchy on the subject is that there is a movement to eliminate "non-religious" people based on the idea that they are intellectually inferior and need to be killed off.

Looting in businesses and neighborhoods is rampant. Does this sound like the payroll of the antichrist? Eric Guster is wearing a Marshal law helmet.
The whole saint George/ Perseus thing is breaking apart. The smoke and mirrors. Firefighters seen at the fires in cities are a false sense of hope.
Last time I remember watching Lynn Swann play football he wasn’t holding up a severed head of his opposing team’s mascot. Every time they talk about rule number forty or wage hike 15, they are talking about infraguard 13. The first biggest lie is globalization. And then the new gospel.
Why do aliens only come to America says Andrew Shulz. It’s so funny.
The infighting between different factions of the new world order continues.
Things begin to look icky and messy for the New World Order.
Do you see a trend here? Total media blackout. Stories like the guy who accidentily got Sir-Mix a lot’s number. Wha? Why aren’t the aliens giving us free energy?
I don’t like redundant.
I think that SpaceX should change their name to lawless jerky.
I’m wearing my homerun derby style helmet, says Mary Anne Marsh.
heysurrender have you read no dream is too high, by Buzz aldrin?
This whole thing is engineered by the NWO. Says Steven Gates.

heysurrender have you read no dream is too high, by Buzz aldrin?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lonewolf19792000

The four horseman represent the four kingdoms of the prophecy in Daniel. The seven seals are are open to interpretation.

But the prophecy was supposed to be about the defeat of the Roman Empire called Babylon and the enemies of the church by the forces of God. You can find similar apocalyptic prophecies in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The prophecy failed and I think the Romans put it in as a sort of joke because they knew it. All three beasts are still in operation today.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Someone is always claiming they solved the book of Revelation.

There is not going to be a 4 horseman or a beast or a dragon and that book has never predicted one event accurately.

It's actually a poorly written rehash of Daniel and an anti Roman rant before the Jews got booted from Jerusalem.

You can make that book say anything you want. The 4 horseman could be any 4 things because it's abstract.

They were reluctant to even include it.
edit on 19-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yeah, and some people also think they are the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Doesn't matter. The rider on the white horse is the antichrist.

Somehow the world felt a lot safer with Saddam in power.

This is worse than when Obama borrowed coins to throw in Jerusalem’s wishing well. The Ohio law. The Shelby case. The 1070 law. You have Sheyrilln Ifill. The BNOB plan. The martial law plan. Pride pride. Goes with 666. Seems like everyone has a comprehensive focus on the problem.
Not a 10 in the US? Then not a 10 overseas.
Well how about those chip readers? You think that the reason they work so slow is so people will be crying for something better. And that something better will be the chip that goes inside of your hand. That’s in the book of revelation.

Think about what Obama said about the good old days.

This is the tribulation. We are there. Well you can learn.

I don’t pretend to be smarter than a box of rocks.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Visa’s trading symbol is V. Just like the television show about the aliens. I wonder if George Knapp is talking about that. Who cares about the black sneakers that are going to be bought for the NDAA I didn’t even know the NDAA had already their own force to buy shoes for. Like we hear one part and the other part is the round up. Call Chex mix and Judge Renquist. Stephen Henderson is talking about rabies.
I don’t think that I am just making this up.
Now someone is working on a mind reading machine. A machine that can read your thoughts. Well isn’t this the prize tool of the antichrist? Supposedly for people who have had a stroke and can’t talk. I don’t buy it.

Call Chex Mix and Boy George. Brooks agnew.

National bill 2000X80 National child awareness month.
News blackout.
They are established people.
News blackout. They are established people.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Parazurvan

We have companies called Ceres that are into cloning.
And it definitely could be some kind of hybrid animal since it is mosquito spread.
I believe that the beast of the book of revelation has been with us always.
As Niki Tsongas is talking about sneakers.
A whole host of people, says Mark Sanford.
No but they can make GMOs.
I don’t think that I am just making this up.

A guy in North Dakota carved princes symbol in his cornpatch, says Gwynis McCants.

It has to be better than paranormal date.com. George Noory says can kill you.
This is purge talk. When a kid calls 9/11 on his dad because he ran a red light. And the cops are in on it. Rachel maddow was showing a black sig hauer machine gun. Niki Tsongas is talking about black sneakers. Black. Like the 600 million dollar transport planes that were sent to Afghanistan that were never used. Let’s just watch Shrek 2. What does the NDAA have to do with sneakers?
Everyone is going to get a 3d Tv now, says Fred Bell.
edit on 24-6-2016 by RbotMurgolas because: aa

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonewolf19792000
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

So this is why i had been getting dreams lately of the Holy Spirit telling me to break the denominations and tear down the walls that separate us and make the bride ready and to put on white.We need to return to our first love (he whom we know as Jesus Christ).

Same time that Nancy Pelosi is quoting the book of James she says that we are in the new world order. Not as many people called when Leonard Nimoy died.
You bet your blood base says, May June Beasley about Flowers and Hybrids.
Well what do you think.
National bill 2000X80 National child awareness month.
Have you ever been jackknifed on the freeway?
Have you ever been jackknifed on the freeway? That is what all of the apostacy and the lies of the church is starting to feel like.
The UN is building more than weak picket fences. They are building.
So I almost think of it as animal house, says Thomas Roberts. Is he telling a joke?
Eh what’s up doc. Another sinkhole. Another Clinton scandal.

Would you rather read about Stephen Curry and free throws.
Maybe Father Mulchahy is the antichrist. Maybe the antichrist is an interloper. Maybe Andy Griffith is the antichrist. I would like to say that as a big FU to my parents and their generation.
Viacom is blaming the teenage mutant ninja turtles movie.
Look.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lonewolf19792000

My views on the four horsemen are more or less drastically different than most. Its based on common sense, by simply comparing scripture with scripture. The four horsemen have nothing at all to do with the Antichrist. Many believe that the four horsemen have something to do with the anti-Christ because, much like the return of Jesus, its described as a white horse with a horn who is tasked with conquering the nations. They seem to think that the white horse will conquer the nations with warfare. They often cite verses like 1 Thessalonians 5:3 to strengthen their view on the white horse as if that verse has anything at all to do specifically with the anti-Christ. I advise all to stop robbing verses of its context for once in your lives, read that whole chapter, and you'll see that this verse is all about the coming destruction that follows the day of the lord and says nothing at all about it pertaining to the actions of the beast of revelation.

I know this is the case for two more reasons. For one, the horses bow has no arrow,meaning it will conquer the nations by the stroke of a pen, and two, its actually the second horse, the red one, that's given a sword and specifically tasked with taking peace from the world by warfare, not the white horse. Each one will be given one task, so no need to compare apples to oranges, making it even more confusing than it already is to many. This is all meant to occur long before the anti-Christ arrives, and like I've said before, in the video below, it won't take much for him to conquer the earths nations because a fourth of them will already be united, not as one, but under four different beast kingdoms, and I only say a fourth, because of the last horseman, the pale one. Unlike many, I don't have to guess at who the Antichrist, or the beast of revelation is because its already been revealed, that's why its called Revelation. His name is a fallen angel called Apollyon, who is described as "the beast, or king, who ascends out of the bottomless pit to make war with the saints". By the time we get to revelation 13, the four beasts are united as one under Apollyon's rule, who is referred to as the little horn who blasphemes Gods name, while boasting of his divinity.

The Brexit vote and global government :

edit on 14-7-2016 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dcopymope

Well Dcopymope bill hemmer agrees with you. What is next? Antichrist? And saying that it is a disturbance. The mandatory withdrawals are our DNA.
How about Miles Standish. How about swallowing things down the wrong throat. How about we need bulletproof vehicles. Cops will turn on cops. This is no maybe. We are all going to be dead. With the machete. I am guessing
And FEMA is here to save the day. What does FEMA do? Maybe we should call 1-800-621-NDAA. Maybe we should call 1-800-621-FEMA. Wow I’m actually crying. Is it an oddish.
And Fran has a squirrel pin on her shirt. It is grey. Holding a red ball. The red ball looks like its eye. Like rabies. That is what it reminds me of.
The pope said purge.
What aired on 60 minutes. What didn’t air on 60 minutes. The hackers. Seriously. Who cares. This is a purge.
With no ID.
They are as bad as the cops themselves. Everything is functioning perfect. Not. It is so far from perfect. Telling stories about today these people like Alton Sterling and Treyvon martin and Eric Garner reminds me of sharknado. I’m all egoed out.
Hillary Clinton going to church at the Amani temple. Kristal ball is another Dana Loesch. Blah blah. Ban guns.
Seriously. Who cares. This is a purge. Dcopemope have you ever heard the song until it sleeps by metallica.
Like a bio weapon?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EddieFurlongs

I don't pay too much attention to the apparent chaos and disorder going on in the world. Just know that out of the chaos will come order, because that is also Satan's modus operandi, order out of chaos. You can thank the white horse for the coming four beast kingdoms, the coming 'order', and thank the chaos, what Jesus called "the beginning of sorrows" for the other three horses. The "beginning of sorrows" is not to be confused with the "Great Tribulation", which doesn't occur until the rise of Apollyon, a bad ass angel locked away in a prison called the 'bottomless pit'. He'll get out on bail when the time is right, so don't worry.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dcopymope
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I don't pay too much attention to the apparent chaos and disorder going on in the world. Just know that out of the chaos will come order, because that is also Satan's modus operandi, order out of chaos. You can thank the white horse for the coming four beast kingdoms, the coming 'order', and thank the chaos, what Jesus called "the beginning of sorrows" for the other three horses. The "beginning of sorrows" is not to be confused with the "Great Tribulation", which doesn't occur until the rise of Apollyon, a bad ass angel locked away in a prison called the 'bottomless pit'. He'll get out on bail when the time is right, so don't worry.

Dcopymope do you live on the Madre de Dios river? Do you want to see Marky Mark do sit ups on a billboard. Do you want to see Marky Mark do sit ups?
How about my dream where the secret government actually had my back. They helped . They were in a cloaked flying vehicle. And they shot down a stupid helicopter (that was shooting at me.)

And it’s a comedy!

Yeah so. Relocation camps are here. And transgenic mosquitoes are being released to umm..fight the bad mosquitoes. Yeah. Ok.
A humanoid that is amphibian, says Robert Stanley.
America is considered the new atlantis for the elites and the entities, says Robert Stanley.
Like rabid dogs.
Should we do a large and irrelevant study on Tungara frogs?
Dcopymope do you want a jump to conclusions mat? Is Fubu going to stop Agenda 21. What exactly is the message of close encounters of the third kind? Wear gas masks? Become like the guy in the denver airport murals. And on Mad money they are throwing around religious terms in describing and talking about airports. To owners of airports and companies that aren’t even American. German.

And it’s a comedy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join