It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Defector Recounts Meeting With Lucifer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Yes God is more powerful than Satan. Satan does what he is told. He does not like it, but has no real free will. Satan is an angel. They have no choice when God tells them to do something. They are compelled to do it. Left alone they do as they please. They are autonomous in a way. But given an order from God they must obey. Humans can tell God no. We alone in creation have this ability. We can refuse. We have a choice.

And it is that choice that is the reason God allows Satan to exist. Where there is no option there is no choice. If there were no Satan or evil then people would be like animals. Animals can not do evil because they do not know what it is. When a lion feeds it is not evil. It is hungry. There is no malice in an animal. It has no concept of malice.

You need a Satan to highlight the evil. To give it form. There is evil in the world. It exists because good exists. We have a choice. We can choose to obey God or Satan. The Christian God is self evident. You can know about Him by knowing His creation. Once you learn of Him through His creation then you find He is the Same person described in the Bible. That leads to salvation. Or one can study evil and learn of it. Evil is best shown to be an influence that can be ascribed to Satan of the Bible. If Satan is real, then it follows that the Christian God is real. This too leads to salvation.

One cannot have light without dark, hot without cold, nor good without evil. God will remove Satan's influence from Earth soon. That will last for 1,000 years. We will see what we get when good rules instead of evil. Then Satan will be destroyed forever. He knows this. He knows he will lose. He is not happy about it and will take as many with him as he is able.

God could destroy Satan with a word. Then what? How will anyone know what good is any more?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

Seems like there's a hopping atheist in almost every thread these days. How about actually taking the info into your brain before regurgitating it and then maybe you might get somewhere. I swear, sometimes you atheists really tick me off. Know your place. If you do not believe, do not respond as your response is not needed and neither is your presence. You know what they call someone who goes around calling everybody fools all day long? The biggest fool of all. Click click.
edit on 22/11/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: punctuation

So you are saying that because what you believe gives you the right to hush others ? Try doing this friend. Believe in and have faith in yourself and not a God that you can only read about and stop using religion as a crutch. Only a fool would take a stranger for his word.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by remodified

I will believe whatever it is I choose to believe and that is not for you to influence or decide. Also, thought you should know that I do think religion is bullsh t, but that does not mean that I do not believe in anything. To believe in a higher power whatever it may be is not detrimental to society or to individuals. It only becomes distasteful when holier-than-thou power-grabbers try to put their subservience spin and dogma into it. Let's just say that I do not believe in the God of the Christians, Jews or Muslims. I pave my own path and I make my own decisions, and thus far, only I get to choose what I believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by KSigMason

Even more, if it is an Islamic Satan, does it have a beard?

Of course it's clean-shaven. Probably doesn't wash its feet either.

Oh no.

I think with your help, I've just realized something about myself....

I also enjoy eating bacon and making love to white women (and occasionally vice versa)

Does this all mean what I think it does....?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join