It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Defector Recounts Meeting With Lucifer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
If a flea jumped into the ocean, would the ocean be more full? Literally, yes. But in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really make a difference.

I did leave out the no-things (0 terms) that can move freely about on either side of the equation. They are unmanifest and infinite in number.

But, yes, if the ocean were ALL, the ocean would be more full thus something existed greater than ALL -- ALL + flea + whatever separated the two, which then must be ALL, roughly speaking.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Back in the day, I was really enamored with the concept of Pleiadian forefathers and UFOs and being a starseed to get my head around the big conspiracy being about anything else but something glamorous enough to be in a movie. But If you think about it, It that's probably TPTB point.

Anyway, to stay relevant, here is another piece that Emmanuel also heard Satan say at one of these meetings.

www.spiritlessons.com...

I do remember, that before the Lord saved me, in one of the meetings we had with Satan, he said: “This world is mine and I am going to rule the whole world in my power, and would destroy all who believe in the name of the Righteous One.” Satan does not mention the name of Jesus. If anyone does that in his presence he/ she stands the risk of losing his life. He promised making those of us his agents, governors, etc. Satan is a liar and indeed the father of lies. (John 8:44) There were also plans to silence the Christians in Nigeria by restricting importation of Bibles and Christian literature.

He operates through unbelievers in positions of leadership and authority, to initiate anti- Christian policies and programs. He establishes healing centers which would appear very religious and through them claim souls. These centers usually called spiritual healing homes are all around us. Here many lying wonders are performed to deceive their clients. Satan is very much aware of the second coming of Jesus Christ and constantly urges his agents to hurry and be ardent in their operations, always saying: “We have no time left.” Dear child of God, Satan is not sleeping, why must you sleep?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Don't these people read the bible. Satan and Jesus are already acquainted. why the hell would Satan ask such a stupid question as to who is coming to stop him.

This is just silly.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hmm, how do they "meet" with Satan?

They are actually in a room with him looking at him?

Is he some sort of spirit that somehow materializes in a physical form?

I don't get it. I guess it's possible though, anything is possible.

One thing that I find interesting is that the concept of "Satan" isn't just from Christianity, if I'm not mistaken other religions such as Islam speak of the same entity in their scriptures.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I'm wondering if he has the horns

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Even more, if it is an Islamic Satan, does it have a beard?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by KSigMason

Even more, if it is an Islamic Satan, does it have a beard?

Of course it's clean-shaven. Probably doesn't wash its feet either.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Satan said "Righteous One" about god?
satan would think HE is the Righteous One!!!

this is just a very good storie to get people to blindly follow jesus.
I hate the ending. any more?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Operating as an allegory, the G.o.E. story divulges the basic information needed to ascertain the reason for us being in the state we find ourselves in...basic, because, stripped of its snakes and satans et al...it describes an event in our far, far, far ancestral past where a simple error of judgement was made...our reincarnated souls/spirits (whatever you want to call the Me of Me), unable to come to terms with making that mistake, very early on...found a perfect scapegoat to blame our condition on...satan, devil, lucifer...whatever you want to call this created thought form...

Psychologically, attributing blame is a wholly convenient way of not taking responsibility...hence the continued debates over FREE WILL or no free will, and all the ridiculously overcomplicated and useless arguments against it...

We all just need a group hug and a cup of steaming hot chocolate...and to get over the...I'M A SINNER CRAP...

The world would be a much better place if everyone just took it upon themselves to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your own predicament (vis a vis the aforementioned conditions we are in).

This...'I met satan' story is an absolute crock of yaks dags...

Comprend?

Akushla

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Lucifer is old news. The real question is: When does he get to have a conference with the Tooth Fairy?
edit on 22-11-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
William Cooper said it best... "It's not what you believe, it's what they believe."

They being the Illuminati/ Bilderbergers/ NWO/ TPTB... At the top, the highest levels, they worship Satan or some pagan form there of... Baal, Molech, etc

So, I am a Christian... others here are not...so be it. Either way, these people do not have our best interest at heart. By means of skull dudgery, subterfuge, influence, political-economic-cultural-religious manipulation... they seek to rule us and enslave us.

This particular encounter sounds far fetched... maybe I am iggnorant or skeptical... but I have read other accounts that seemed far more convincing and more in line with the practices of powerful, elitists Satan worshipers.

To understand the means and motives of these elitists, you have to understand the multilpe layers of symbolism and spiritual powers and the means of summoning them.

One of the most memorable accounts is of the highest echelons of Nazi Germany anf the Thule Society and the Vrile Society meeting in a secret chamber with a female medium. There they stripped and participated in an orgy over and around her body, inside a circle marked with mystic, satanic, and pagan symbols... candles and rose petals and rose wood physically outlined the circle. The sexual orgy builds and expands the tension and power/ energy in the room.

As the controlled orgy results in simultanious orgasms, the energy peaks... chants calling upon Satan to manifest himself are spoken... all with in the circle are safe... the rosewood, petals, and inscrptions creating a refuge while Satan is manifested in the room. Then utter drear and darkness fall upon the room. Vapors eminate from the genetalia of the subject of the orgy, the medium and she speaks in a rasping and heavy voice... proclaiming the future, the next steps to be taken by his subjects to achieve goals and plans... and the rewards and consequences of success and failure... and his assurance they will all be aptly rewarded for their service. These sorts of ceremonies suppossedly occurred in the mid-1930s and continued in the SS castle that Himmler built... oddly enough, Hitler was not part of these ceremonies but actually a tool.. a pawn... of the secret societies.

These sorts of activities hint at Bohemian Grove or the movie "Eyes Wide Shut"...

Belive it or not.........

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sorry to be so skeptical but really? In Lagos? The scam capital of the world?

Did his meeting start with a letter on the lines of "Hello, I am a Nigerian General with millions i cannot access and would like you to help me for a cut of the money"?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
As a sociological study this is fascinating, but presumes theological facts that are far from certain.

It's just a mish mash of Christian fear and acute paranoia.

I am always entertained by this, though.

I remember a wildly popular series of comics when I was a teen about all sorts of social stuff, that read much like this does.

One featured the Satanic knights known as Led Zepplin, the Devil's evil minions. I had never heard of them, and this comic was adamant about their Satanic affiliations, even printed the lyrics to 'Stairway to Heaven' and illustrated the devilish intent of the song.

The fear didn't stick, and in fact after listening to and really enjoying their music, they turned me on to English Paganism and Celtic traditions in ways I wouldn't have otherwise contemplated.

Plus, they rock.

Moral of the story is, that yes, this is a silly story but it may open someone's eyes to something meaningful inadvertently.

Here's hoping.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting to see how some Nigerian con-artists are latching onto Christianity, just as some fake Indian gurus saw a ready market with the Western hippies in the 1970s.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

Seems like there's a hopping atheist in almost every thread these days. How about actually taking the info into your brain before regurgitating it and then maybe you might get somewhere. I swear, sometimes you atheists really tick me off. Know your place. If you do not believe, do not respond as your response is not needed and neither is your presence. You know what they call someone who goes around calling everybody fools all day long? The biggest fool of all. Click click.
edit on 22/11/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Oh dear. Sorry. It's the understanding I get directly from the source that makes me a "hopping athiest". Perhaps you were thinking of another fella on the boards. I remain open and my mouth remains shut, unless called upon to be sardonic.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
sounds like Young Goodman Brown to me.. on acid.

just something some delusional pastor came up with to scare his flock of sheep into coming back next sunday... gotta get more and more sensational to compete with reality tv.
edit on 22-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
sounds like Young Goodman Brown to me.. on acid.

just something some delusional pastor came up with to scare his flock of sheep into coming back next sunday... gotta get more and more sensational to compete with reality tv.
edit on 22-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

Yeah of course he did! The only devil he encountered wash is own evils!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
This strikes me as yet another piece of a much larger picture that if presented to me in it's entirety even a short time ago, would have bee dismissed out of hand as entirely ridiculous and a complete waste of time.

Today I am coming to believe how naieve my understanding of the dark side has been. All my life I have believed in a living God and Jesus Christ the Man. Satan was more of a fairy tale figure. I believed that those who professed to serve him were made up mostly of misguided teenage "goths" and social outcasts.

Through my research on ATS, coast to coast and the Internet I am realizing there are truly very powerful men and women who are members of secret organizations with abilities that are inexplicable by any scientific means. Just the other night on C2C for instance, they spoke about the Dulce base where eyewitnesses purported seeing cows with human heAds and high-tech labs run by grays and other dimensional beings.

Could this truly be the end times as prophesied by the Bible? As hard as it is to wrap my head around the concept, it is becoming increasingly difficult to dismiss these claims as the rantings of overzealous right wing Christians.

I have seen with my own eyes shadow beings that brought immediate and overwhelming sensations of pure evil. I have met powerful men working for agencies of our govt that I know intuit to be more than creepy but perverted in a fashion that makes me shudder.

I wish I could put these feelings into words. I feel as if I have just been woken by a telephone call in the dead of night and I am attempting to pretend the caller did not just wake me up as I try to explain a very technical process while still half asleep and disoriented. That's the best analogy I can come up with.

Just today on Morning Joe, the entire set was interrogating some poor representative of the Iranian govt. When I looked at Brizinski, she could not contain her obvious hatred for that man. Nor could the representative from the Council on Foriegn Relations. That pysch job was so busy trying to peddle his psyop propaganda on why millions of iranians must be incinerated that I fully expected him to morph into a lizard and tear the Iranian into pieces and consume his flesh on live television.

Am I going mad or is this part of the great awakening I've been hearing so much about?

(I wish I could put these feelings into words. I feel as if I have just been woken by a telephone call in the dead of night and I am attempting to pretend the caller did not just wake me up as I try to explain a very technical process while still half asleep and disoriented. That's the best analogy I can come up with.)

I know what you mean. It's inarticulable, but something's going on. I feel it too. To me it's like the separation between dark and light is melting and things that were suppressed are rising up, but a lot of people act like they don't notice, like the world is the same as it ever was, but it isn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This strikes me as yet another piece of a much larger picture that if presented to me in it's entirety even a short time ago, would have bee dismissed out of hand as entirely ridiculous and a complete waste of time. Today I am coming to believe how naieve my understanding of the dark side has been. All my life I have believed in a living God and Jesus Christ the Man. Satan was more of a fairy tale figure. I believed that those who professed to serve him were made up mostly of misguided teenage "goths" and social outcasts. Through my research on ATS, coast to coast and the Internet I am realizing there are truly very powerful men and women who are members of secret organizations with abilities that are inexplicable by any scientific means. Just the other night on C2C for instance, they spoke about the Dulce base where eyewitnesses purported seeing cows with human heAds and high-tech labs run by grays and other dimensional beings. Could this truly be the end times as prophesied by the Bible? As hard as it is to wrap my head around the concept, it is becoming increasingly difficult to dismiss these claims as the rantings of overzealous right wing Christians. I have seen with my own eyes shadow beings that brought immediate and overwhelming sensations of pure evil. I have met powerful men working for agencies of our govt that I know intuit to be more than creepy but perverted in a fashion that makes me shudder. I wish I could put these feelings into words. I feel as if I have just been woken by a telephone call in the dead of night and I am attempting to pretend the caller did not just wake me up as I try to explain a very technical process while still half asleep and disoriented. That's the best analogy I can come up with. Just today on Morning Joe, the entire set was interrogating some poor representative of the Iranian govt. When I looked at Brizinski, she could not contain her obvious hatred for that man. Nor could the representative from the Council on Foriegn Relations. That pysch job was so busy trying to peddle his psyop propaganda on why millions of iranians must be incinerated that I fully expected him to morph into a lizard and tear the Iranian into pieces and consume his flesh on live television. Am I going mad or is this part of the great awakening I've been hearing so much about?
reply to post by zarp3333

Keep up your search. Knowledge is the key. The answers you seek will be revealed when the time is right. Use your mind and listen to your heart. Read your bible.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join