It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Defector Recounts Meeting With Lucifer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
A man's life story unfolded like that of the children in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events and led him to a reluctant invitation into the world of the occult wherein he found himself ambitiously climbing to the top, in hunger for more endowment of supernatural powers that were attained with every promotion. In this excerpt he recounts his first meeting with Lucifer.

Regardless of whatever pre-conceived notions people may have about what the ultimate conspiracy is about, I leave this here as a piece of the puzzle, and hope many will keep it in mind for the End Times.

www.spiritlessons.com...

My Meeting with Satan

I later went back to Lagos. One day, a girl named NINA came to me. NINA whose parents were from Anambra State was a very beautiful young girl but lives mostly in the sea, i.e. the underwater spirit world. She was an ardent agent of the Queen of the Coast and very wicked. She hated the Christians to the core and would go all length to fight Christianity. I first met her during my visit to the sea. NINA came for an errand from the Queen of the Coast.

We left immediately and reaching there I learnt of our having a conference with Lucifer. Satan, in this meeting, gave us the following instructions: To fight the believers and not the unbelievers, because the unbelievers were already his. When he said this, one of us asked: “Why?” He said the reason was that God drove him out of ‘that place” (he refused to call the word ‘Heaven’ and all throughout our meetings with him he never mentioned the word ‘Heaven’. Rather he would always use the word ‘that place’) because of pride, and therefore he does not want any Christian to get there (Heaven).

He also told us that we should not fight the hypocrites. “They are like me”, he said. He continued his speech and said: “We should only fight the real Christians.” That his time was near, therefore “we should fight as never before and make sure no one enters 'that place'.” So one of us said to him: “We heard that God has sent someone to rescue mankind back to God.” Satan then asked: “Who is that?” One member answered “Jesus” and to our greatest surprise, Lucifer fell from his seat. He shouted at the man and warned him never to mention that name in any of our meetings if he loves his life. It is true that at the name of Jesus every knee must bow (Phil. 2: 10), including Satan.

After this incident he encouraged us and told us not to mind “these Christians”, that he Lucifer would soon come to rule the world and would give us, his agents, a better place so that we would not suffer with the rest of the world and he would make us rulers. He continued that since man likes flashy and fanciful things, he would continue to manufacture these things and make sure that man has no time for his God and that he would use the following to destroy the church:

1. Money,
2. Wealth,
3. Women.

At the end of this speech he dismissed the meeting. This was my first meeting with Satan. Several others followed after this meeting. As we were leaving, the Queen of the Coast, who now appears in different forms, invited me to her mansion. She inserted human ashes with other things inside the bones of my two legs, a stone (not an ordinary stone) in my finger and something else inside the bone of my right hand.

Each of these things had their duties. The stone in my finger was to know the thought of anyone against me. The one in my right hand was to empower me to destroy and the ones in the legs are to make me more hardened and to become more dangerous and also to enable me change to a woman, beast, bird, cat, etc. She took me to one of the laboratories and gave me a telescope, a T.V. and a video. These were not ordinary things but were to be used in detecting the born again Christians and the church goers inside the Church.

Finally she gave me sixteen girls to work as my agents. NINA was one of them. I came back to Lagos armed with the above mentioned ‘gifts’.

edit on 17-11-2011 by Pocky because: typo

edit on 17-11-2011 by Pocky because: italics

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
worth a read....

Weird!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hardly. An awful lot of horse dung!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
very nice read but where the heck is JESUS ANDGOD?

chilling in space somewhere relaxing sipping some beers?

maybe the god i an alien/extraterrestrial and jesus was the human/hybrid?

maybe its gona turn ugly and the aliens and god will retrn tofight off the evil (SATAN)
edit on 17-11-2011 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

In this video, a man has a personal experience with God or Jesus thanks to a few pastors anointed by the Holy Spirit.

These guys went to a Pagan Festival attended by witches and new agers and other alternative dabblers and brought this experience to them.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
that video doesnt show anything just people praying or w.e btw im not religous at allso this doent man anyhing to me sorry

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

...he would continue to manufacture these things and make sure that man has no time for his God and that he would use the following to destroy the church:

1. Money,
2. Wealth,
3. Women.

Women are manufactured by Lucifer?

You know, at times I might agree with that but usually, no, no, not usually, not if you can have a real one.

My visceral feeling about that: typical disgusting misogynistic Christian sludge.
edit on 11/17/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: To erase the last one

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Interesting. In the late 70's when I was in the Army, our barracks were being remodeled, and we had to take temporary residence at some WWII barracks left over on the base. A number of my friends wouldn't come inside the building my platoon was assigned. One was a Filipino Catholic, the others studied the occult. On separate occasions I asked them why they wouldn't come into that building. The answer was always that "He" was there, but none of them would expand on this or even tell me who "He" was.

There are definitely some out there who operate within a different reality than you or I. Which of us is delusional?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Justin Bieber, A Threat To the Illuminati? Say What!?!

At first, I didn't understand why the Illuminati would care to cause Justin Bieber all this recent trouble, then I started to dig and I found the following video and then I remembered what I had read about how the Wizard Conference was sabotaged and it made me put two and two together.

We then scheduled to hold an African wizard conference in Benin city in 1983. We published it in all the dailies and all the public media. All the forces of darkness were mobilized and we were very confident that nothing was going to interrupt this meeting. In fact everything was well planned and there was no loophole.

Suddenly, the Christians in Nigeria went into prayers and praises unto their God and all our plans were shattered. Not only that our plans were shattered but also there was real confusion in the kingdom of darkness. As a result, the witches' and wizards' conference could not be held in Nigeria. Christians should note that the moment they go into real praises to God almighty, there would be trouble and confusion both in the sea and in the air, and the agents of satan would have no resting place. Prayer is like throwing a time-bomb in our midst and everyone would escape for his/her life.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This strikes me as yet another piece of a much larger picture that if presented to me in it's entirety even a short time ago, would have bee dismissed out of hand as entirely ridiculous and a complete waste of time.

Today I am coming to believe how naieve my understanding of the dark side has been. All my life I have believed in a living God and Jesus Christ the Man. Satan was more of a fairy tale figure. I believed that those who professed to serve him were made up mostly of misguided teenage "goths" and social outcasts.

Through my research on ATS, coast to coast and the Internet I am realizing there are truly very powerful men and women who are members of secret organizations with abilities that are inexplicable by any scientific means. Just the other night on C2C for instance, they spoke about the Dulce base where eyewitnesses purported seeing cows with human heAds and high-tech labs run by grays and other dimensional beings.

Could this truly be the end times as prophesied by the Bible? As hard as it is to wrap my head around the concept, it is becoming increasingly difficult to dismiss these claims as the rantings of overzealous right wing Christians.

I have seen with my own eyes shadow beings that brought immediate and overwhelming sensations of pure evil. I have met powerful men working for agencies of our govt that I know intuit to be more than creepy but perverted in a fashion that makes me shudder.

I wish I could put these feelings into words. I feel as if I have just been woken by a telephone call in the dead of night and I am attempting to pretend the caller did not just wake me up as I try to explain a very technical process while still half asleep and disoriented. That's the best analogy I can come up with.

Just today on Morning Joe, the entire set was interrogating some poor representative of the Iranian govt. When I looked at Brizinski, she could not contain her obvious hatred for that man. Nor could the representative from the Council on Foriegn Relations. That pysch job was so busy trying to peddle his psyop propaganda on why millions of iranians must be incinerated that I fully expected him to morph into a lizard and tear the Iranian into pieces and consume his flesh on live television.

Am I going mad or is this part of the great awakening I've been hearing so much about?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is just more mental vomit and the real garbage which seeks to keep people from finding their inner truth, the truth which is only found through connecting with ones self.

Meditation is the only salvation.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Get help.

If God is all powerful, all things and in all places, what is the role of a creature or creatures that are somehow NOT God?

Why do you not see this contradiction?

If God created everything, and is capable of all things, then the mere presence of Satan is at God's own Option.

How could there be a creature that God cannot control?

Either you believe God is all powerful, OR you believe Satan exists.

You cannot logically believe both.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Another way to put it is if nothing is greater than God, then what is there to say about God + Other?

G > G + e, for any e > 0

Huh?

I guess other things are actually anti-things that cancel-out God and make that inequality true.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

There you go. Mathematical proof that God does not exist in the way Christianity has described. You can't explain that

(sorry...to lazy to dig up the Bill O'Reilly head picture)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

There you go. Mathematical proof that God does not exist in the way Christianity has described. You can't explain that

Unfortunately, I fear it won't be that easy to be convincing.

(sorry...to lazy to dig up the Bill O'Reilly head picture)

That's ok; I just ate something. Bless your laziness.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
Another way to put it is if nothing is greater than God, then what is there to say about God + Other?
Other is so small in comparison, its effect is mathematically insignificant.

If a flea jumped into the ocean, would the ocean be more full? Literally, yes. But in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really make a difference.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Allow me to be a regurgitative assistant:

If you want some background on the Bill O'Reilly meme:

www.geekosystem.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I kind of want to know what the hell he was doing that he ran into satan, seem kind of weird

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is a colorful story that presupposes some of the greatest logical fallacies of all religious dogma.

Nothing more than that.

Unique perspective, but elementary.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

....If you want some background on the Bill O'Reilly meme:

www.geekosystem.com...

That meme slipped my mind, Mr. Dawkins took a sabbatical and I support a different kind of inequality. The bottom line is evolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join