It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Tin Foil Hat Contest - Should it be an annual ATS event?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ETA: This thread: MIT think the government started the Tin Foil Hat nonsense?!? WTF?!? inspired this thread, thank you to the OP (w3nd1g0)

For those that weren't privy to this contest...

ATS Live Studio: Tinfoil Hat Competition **Winner: Whateva69**

This would be a great annual contest. The submissions (barring my partiality) were awesome and full of creativity. I had a blast doing this and speaking on behalf of the other members that entered I think they did too. This contest is worthy of an annual run imo

Thoughts?

edit on 11/17/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I agree, I think it should be annual, or semi annual. Can yu imagine have creative the submissions would be if it was semi annual....every few months or so the submissins would keep getting bigger and better.

Last years was right about the time i joined up, so i wasnt able to participate, but would definetly give it my best shot if they did it again.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So,is it like we nominate people?
Then everyone votes on them?
If so I got one or two.
But my problem is confusing tinfoil hat with stupidity
Or is that one in the same..
edit on 17-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
NO!!!! IT should NOT be an annual event. That is how THEY get you, THEY will take all the pictures and run it through FACIAL RECOGNITION SOFTWARE and IDENTIFY us and activate our RFID chips in our DRIVERS LICENCES. Then they will use our facial structure to create life like robots that will steal our identities and star in low budget OFF BROADWAY PRODUCTIONS of TEEN WOLF the MUSICAL. ALL in an EFFORT to SILENCE our THIRD EYE the PINEAL gland through FLOURIDE the COATS TINFOIL
/crazy

annual event would be pretty cool...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Dammit I missed it!!! I've always planned to make a wacky tin-foil hat and post some pictures, and now I find I've missed a comp to do so

I would love this to be an annual event. I remember in Primary School we used to have an Easter Hat Parade every year - I would spend hours making mine, sometimes I won the little frilly cardboard Winner sign....made me so proud....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Ohh it would be fun to have another comp, i loved the last one, we had so much fun

Hmm I'll have to take off my tinfoil hat and put on my thinking hat

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

No you didnt miss it, ATS hasnt had one this year... yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I discovered the tin foil hat contest thread yesterday. The photos are excellent! I vote for doing it again. Dogs make excellent models for tin foil hats.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Excellent.

***rubs hands gleefully....***

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sounds like a great idea!

Im sure its something that can be done again, So get your hats ready lol im sure there will be one soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Wonderful!
I can't promise my schedule will allow me to fully participate this time, however one of the funnest things in the first one was seeing all the creative submissions. Looking forward to it!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Keep this frequency clear and be sure to listen to ATS Live! and ATS UK&Euro for updates....

And STAY VIGILANT!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I missed the first contest, but I think having another one would be a great idea. Everyone needs a good tin foil hat, especially with all those gov't agencies, HAARP, and aliens competeing to control your mind. And they get more determined and clever every day...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

Indeed, I'm looking forward to the submissions. I may even buy stock in Reynolds if this becomes a regular ATS contest.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Oh hey Nef *wave

This is brilliant, I woke up inspired and have an idea for my Tinfoil hat, but after reading your post and knowing how cleaver and sneaky you can be, it sounds like your hinting that there could be certain steps to follow.

Would I be jumping the gun by starting my Tinfoil hat now, because it’s going to take me a while to construct, or is it in my best interest to wait it out and listen to what you’re going to say about the competition?

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 18/11/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Uber, I can’t wait to see what you’re going to come up with this time.
I loved your last one, mind you I’m still wondering why your toy alien’s crotch needs sewing up

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yawl forget the ORIGINAL OFFICIAL ATS Tin Foil hat? October 2007

Ahhh how soon they forget :shk:

And I for one would like to see the revival of the ATS beauty Contest

Alli Lear

And no it wasn't sexist
Fair consideration to all

Sigh..... the good old days...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

It only looks like that from that angle. I should have pulled its cloak down further
I assure you he has not been probed!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This was before my time, thank you for the trip down memory lane as it were. ATS Beauty Contest, I like it!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Looking good,Zorgon,if that is you.
I think you won the beauty contest hands down.

Is that SO and Springer in the one pic?
Man,did I waste a bunch of years of being ignorant.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join