It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate low minded people of 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Now don't go off and thinking that i hate you =\... but i am talking about the arrogant people and the idiots who don't research and just start fights for no reason and think that they are tougher than everyone else.. i encounter those people everyday on youtube,yahoo and in my home state.. they are the reason why America has fallen into a crisis.
Those kids on the internet who troll all day or play games dont help AT ALL and all they do is argue... some say "well then just ignore them"? yeah i tried but how the heck can you avoid stupidity? you just have to confront them

I give History channel an example of their stupidity...i remember how awesome it used to be, but now it's "Swamp people"

The only real shows with logic and high intelligence are the ones who question and try to find evidence "Pawn stars" is not a history show..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Some people have been living in this fake mind trap for so long there's no way they'll come out of it by themselves. Some other people have childrens and they can't process what this whole rabbit hole will eventually means for those they love. Some just decide to look elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't think you're the only one that thinks shows like "Ancient Aliens" and movies depicting Rock'em Sock'em Robots are offensive.

edit on 17-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Come to Virginia, the people here will make you sick. I gave up on almost everyone, trying to explain easy stuff to them, or having a conversation that didn't revolve around what Peggy Sue done did with Billy Bob's brother-in-law's cousin Jimmy Dean. When OWS started I swear I explained in more than 100 times, and no matter how I put it, the answer was always "but who cares" or "why".
My take on it, everyone from the 1990's on up has pretty much grown up with a TV or computer in their face, a video game control in their hand, and a cell phone stuck to their head. Now I see people my age (26) practically holding their kid's eye balls open forcing them to watch cartoons all day long, just so they don't have to actually parent them, even in the car for goodness sakes. Whatever happened to just looking out the window? The movie Wall-e comes to mind when I think about what this world is in for.
edit on 17-11-2011 by lilowl53 because: I can't spell, so what, you'll get over it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Hah, yeah other states are worse than Cali, Cali is worse than other states.

who will be crazy when they are left without jobs?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
reply to post by lilowl53

Hah, yeah other states are worse than Cali, Cali is worse than other states.

who will be crazy when they are left without jobs?

No worries, these people already get disability, unemployment and food stamps. What's this job you speak of?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I don't think you're the only one that thinks shows like "Ancient Aliens" and movies depicting Rock'em Sock'em Robots are offensive.

edit on 17-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

LOL Ancient Aliens is the dumbest show ever made, only second to the UFO Hunters with that crazy blinking eye guy. UFO Hunters the show that never actuall finds UFO's to hunt. LOL!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChamelon

And we wind to reveal YOU.....

As if you are some how smarter by calling them idiots.

Christians are crazy and dumb.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i forgot the question.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the government pays networks to not show informative TV.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And we wind to reveal YOU.....

As if you are some how smarter by calling them idiots.

Christians are crazy and dumb.

I never claimed that it made me smarter by calling them idiots. The whole show is pure foolishness, but it is good for good laugh. Those people see aliens in anything. So are we supposed to believe that aliens traveled the cosmos to come to earth and then all they did for mankind was to teach them how to move and carve rocks. LOL!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

This was never a question if you can read... in fact this is not a question website at all this is a forum website.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Ancient Aliens guys explain things and provide things with much more credibility than the historians who say they were blinded by religion and they had slavery so that is how the moved those 60,000 pound boulders into place

and not to mention that modern day people will have troubles replicating Ancient Egyptian artifacts and giant structures out of lime stone... you're telling me they some how built it almost perfectly using wooden equipment?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ancient Aliens guys explain things and provide things with much more credibility than the historians who say they were blinded by religion and they had slavery so that is how the moved those 60,000 pound boulders into place

and not to mention that modern day people will have troubles replicating Ancient Egyptian artifacts and giant structures out of lime stone... you're telling me they some how built it almost perfectly using wooden equipment?

LOL they don't explain anything they just say that Aliens must have done it. They dont tell you how aliens did it. The whole premise is ridiculous. They attribute everything they don't understand to aliens. Its as dumb as saying that everything you don't understand was done by God. Basically that is their whole point to create a religion based on aliens. They even say the Gods in the religious texts were actually aliens. They have no evidence of any of this other than some drawing in a cave they decide is aliens. Its utter foolishness.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How are they supposed to know how aliens did things? they werent around and our ancestors were idiots and thought they were angels

and by "they" i mean the ancient aliens guys

here is an example of this evidence

edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

How are they supposed to know how aliens did things? they werent around and our ancestors were idiots and thought they were angels

here is an example of this evidence

LOL, well how do they know it was aliens if they werent there? Don't you think there would be some evidence left behind by aliens or that aliens would still be visiting if they could come here 1000's of years ago? Do you see any aliens running around teaching people how to build cool statues or buildings?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I am not an alien but i assume they came here to talk with us or conduct several studies...we were in the way..they did what they wanted and took every tool they used back

they will not contact us head on because we are barbarians to them...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Now don't go off and thinking that i hate you =\... but i am talking about the arrogant people and the idiots who don't research and just start fights for no reason and think that they are tougher than everyone else.. i encounter those people everyday on youtube,yahoo and in my home state.. they are the reason why America has fallen into a crisis.
Those kids on the internet who troll all day or play games dont help AT ALL and all they do is argue... some say "well then just ignore them"? yeah i tried but how the heck can you avoid stupidity? you just have to confront them

I give History channel an example of their stupidity...i remember how awesome it used to be, but now it's "Swamp people"

The only real shows with logic and high intelligence are the ones who question and try to find evidence "Pawn stars" is not a history show..

You are a troll. How many threads have you made that have been closed because of your trolling? You say you hate low minded people, well people like you annoy me because you pretend to know alot about ET/ufo subject, when clearly you know nothing at all. So, you are de-bunking just for the sake of it, because you enjoy it, as simple as that.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is there a test for "low mindedness"????

Or is it just by your declaration?

top topics

join