It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

now i know (?) 30 days to pay me $5,000,000

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Troll?......Idiot?.......Viral Video Fail Whale....
We'll never know. That's the end of the video, he deleted all his reddit and digg posts
so right now...it's sort of pathetic if you really look at it.
Much respect to the guy that bought and uploaded the full version, not what we thought. But hey, you spent the money.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here's the email I just got from the scam-bunko guy....it leads to a youtube accnt. that tries to get you to buy his other videos....

n0w1kn0w just uploaded a video:
uploaded.mp4
Full version is uploaded. Visit now-i-know.com More

You can unsubscribe from notifications for this user by visiting My Subscriptions.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Looks pretty interesting

The object seems to emit off light

edit on 17-12-2011 by Ihnen because: I fail at uploading vids

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hmm at least it was not some viral marketing, this actually could be the real deal.

However what, to me, is suspect: he made that RC car with a plan. He basically knew exactly what he was going to do from the beginning, and was so confident he would find something interesting there, that he filmed it all, from building the RC car untill his arrival at the pyramid. This indicate he was there before, and found the shaft, at least. However, how could he have known he would find something interesting inside beforehand? Maybe his RC car would just have ran into a brick wall. That would make all the filming, RC-CAR building etc a waste.

Seems a little elaborate if you think about it.

Also, wanting money is highly suspicious. Perpaps the car actually ran into a brick wall, so he had to edit the ending footage to make it more interesting, to get more money since he is apparently accepting donations for a "second try".

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That part didn't really stink to me. He obviously knew what he was going into. He had a contact on site. We see him texting and meeting someone at the pyramid. Also not sure about the end part but maybe he didn't know about the shaft going down and he just went for it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think people that give money to this guy are just paying for his vacation to Egypt...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Basilisk

Easy way to reproduce this video: Take that rc car, drop it into one of the air-shafts of the great pyramid from the outside leading into the kings chamber, where you put 2 actors one of which holds a candle/flashlight for the spooky illumination.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

well yes, very easy to fake, especialy when he just have clips put together.
But still, witch shaft bends like that?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Fake video with fake video grain added at the end. I went to film school....

I didn't go to video school but I have been making/editing videos for a long time and the video interference at the end of the full video looks exactly like a effect filter in adobe premier...Also notice how the interference goes away and clears up completely just as it falls and catches the last important images...

I don't believe this is legit...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There's a reason why the effect filters may look the same. They do imidate the real thing after all.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I found some images on the tape, My thread on it has been closed as apparenley it was "an duplicate" how you can possible duplicate something not shown or pointed out before is beyond me but hey ho:

but here are some more, in frame order

I find it interesting.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't know if it was fake or not, but I'm all up for watching this "2nd try". If there will be one anyway. Maybe someone who really thinks this is real would donate alot of money to this guy...or he could rent a hotel room in Egypt and order a cheap RC toy car and attach a camera to it himself? Either way it was pretty interesting and I want some research done on this to fully determine if indeed it is faked.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

One of the things I found interesting is that when he was taking his remote control vehicle down the shaft, the inside of the shaft looked exactly like it does on the shows I've seen on the history channel where the archaeologists are running their robots down the shaft. How could he duplicate the inside of the shaft that well? I realize it's possible, but I compared his video to one of the shows I had taped, and it looks exactly the same. Even if he is trying to get money for his videos, it doesn't make this a certain hoax. I can imagine that it is quite expensive to go to Egypt, and I'm sure he has to cover his costs. Why would someone go to all that trouble and expense just to film a hoax?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

I agree that it MIGHT be real, however, you gotta ask yourself, if it is, why did he not try to find the alternate entrance that those people inside obviously used?

They cannot possibly have entered through that shaft, so there would obviously be some other entrance into the chamber in the vicinity, since there looks to bee 2 people in there. And where is the videos documenting his search for this alternate entrance? Not even a word about that, actually. Which probably means it is either fake, or he did indeed just drop the car into the kings chamber shaft while some people was inside.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am overall disappointed with the outcome. It was foolish of me to get my hopes up anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've seen some NGC videos of robots going down those shafts and I must say it does look believable. What also caught my attention was the sand on the wheels while it was going down the shaft. If it's faked, the guy certainly has an eye for detail.

On the other hand, it's very convenient that the image quality gets totally screwed up while nearing the end, quite easy to fake this aspect.

I reserve judgement, this reeks of a scam, but then again you never know.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Razziazoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

I would love to see an attempt with a wired vehicle instead of remote control. No video distortion, and distance limited to the length of the cable only. Plus if the vehicle falls in a chamber (which it seems it did at the end), it could possibly get "pulled" up.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Although I find the video very interesting and it could be a fake, the little RC car falling off the edge was a nice touch, it was well done. But let's apply a little uncommon common sense...

It appears two people, one in a trench coat and hat and the other in a lab coat or apron are discussing something giving off light, which "apron man" is apparently manipulating. The chamber is dark and virtually soundless and "apron man" is facing sort of towards the opening where the RC comes out. Wouldn't both of them hear the sound of the RC car and react? Better still, wouldn't "apron man" notice that there is a rather bright light coming out of a tunnel in the wall, since it's in his direct line of vision according to the approach video of the RC car? Maybe it's a reaction time problem, but I would think at least "apron man" would be able to see the light 5 to 7 seconds and probably hear the RC car noise 3 to 5 seconds, before the car came out.

Under both conditions of approaching sound and light, neither "man" reacts. I find this highly suspicious, unless of course, they are both statues, but I think that is unlikely since it appears you can resolve the bare arm and skin tone of "apron man's" face (sort of).

The number of usable frames I gathered was 26 or about 1 second of recording. I think it was number 5 and 6 or 6 and 7, that were identical frames. The last two frames, 25 and 26 were a bit odd. Number 25 showed blurred lighting at the top and bottom, number 26 only the bottom but virtually identical to number 25 at the bottom. If the RC car was falling out of the tunnel this should not be the same in any part of those two frames.

The floor size is interesting, it looks to be about 30 feet wide by 40 to 50 feet long, there are seams between the large stones (15' x 20') and the distance can be calculated using an approximate height of 6 feet for the man in the trench coat. There is some kind of statue in the lower right side, quite large in the frame, looks like a head and shoulder. Below the tunnel (the RC car is using) on the floor, there appears to be some kind of crystal object in what looks like a discarded pile of stuff. The crystal like object is cubic in shape with its center hollowed out in the shape of a cylinder. The light from the object "apron man" is playing with, intersects very closely with the reflection and light direction through this cube object.

To examine the video, I downloaded the 91mb file from Youtube using Youtube Downloader. I loaded the 91mb video and grabbed frames one at a time using the .BMP (low loss) frame grab function in Pinnacle Studio 14. I then passed the .BMP images to Corel Draw/Paint 10 and played with them from there. There is an awful lot of noise in the frames. If you really want see better detail, convert to gray scale, it smooths the noise considerably. A better version of Corel or Adobe would probably help ;-)

It's hard to tell if this is real or fake, but since there is no reaction to the RC car sound and light, and no other apparent and appreciable background noise, I think I would lean towards fake.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Could you post some of your own grey scaled filtered images?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

Ok, have added some quick enhancements and notes below;

Frame 17 and 23 is just to orient where things are on the RC car, I made a mistake in that the crystal looking thing was actually part of the front of the car that was no longer in silhouette once the light changed when the car was close to the edge. The statue looking thing was actually the tire, I think I was having a Homer Simpson moment, dooh. Stupid mistakes....

Frame 17 and 23

Frame 17 and 23

In frame 23, you can see the lines on the floor, the wall locations.

Frame 23

Frame 23

In this frame I have outlined what I actually see in the image, location of the floor seams, the wall to floor junction, a raised dais, the illuminated object and of course the two people? in the room. As well as the outline for the RC Car to avoid confusion. the orientation of that clear piece on the front of the RC car is reflecting light properly in relation to the illuminated object.

Frame 23 with notes

Frame 23 with notes

In these last two frames where you can actually see something, the RC car is going over the edge and into the room/chamber. It would be expected that there would be something on the order of a 90 degree change in angle of the car over 0.5 seconds, so that would be about 6 degree change between frames. However, the bottom area of both frames shows an identical image which is a bit odd???

Frame 25 and 26

Frame 25 and 26

Anyway, there's some pics for you to play with. I have a complete non-enhanced series if anyone wants to play with all of them. Maybe someone has some better video and image enhancing software out there hopefully.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join