It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

now i know (?) 30 days to pay me $5,000,000

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JDDJ11

That will be easy to find that guy. he flying from a east european land, I think russia or ukraine there are russian text in the aircraft and he shows his hotel, if somebody want to find him thay can ask after an russian guy on that hotel for the last months, already there you have some people to investigate.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I wonder if the video and website could have anything to do with this...

After my visit to Giza in 1991, I managed to meet up with Prof. Stadelmann at the offices of the GAI in Cairo. I suggested conducting an investigation of the so–called "air shafts" of Cheops. I was convinced that the shafts mark the first construction phase of the pyramid. They constitute basic elements of great importance. Put simply, a stone structure of such magnitude, built up in layers over a period of many years, is a sufficiently gargantuan undertaking to daunt any builder. But adding diagonal shafts through such a structure so complicates the task that it becomes a builder's nightmare. The builders must have ascribed great significance to the shafts, otherwise they would never have let themselves in for such a massive constructional headache.

Throughout my investigations on site, I was never looking specifically for hidden chambers or treasure – as has often been alleged. I was simply determined to apply common sense and solid engineering data to solving the riddles presented by those shafts. What purpose did they originally serve?
(see "Y Mystery" and "Y4 Mystery" at THE MYSTERY page)

At the time of our discussion in Cairo, Prof. Stadelmann was not yet aware that modern technology could make such an investigation possible. As a result, he was immediately taken by the idea and proposed that we embark on a joint venture project.

I returned to Munich and began preparing a project definition, which I soon sent to the GAI. I suggested using a small robot to investigate the so-called "air shafts". I included the initial design and drawings of the robot, as well as specifications of the overall logistics and team which would be necessary. Even at this early stage I anticipated that the steeply inclined (45 degrees) upper southern shaft might be relatively free of debris and thus easily negotiable, but that the upper northern shaft, much less steep (32 degrees), might be badly clogged and thus, that a larger clearing and cleaning operation could become necessary.

cheops.org...

edit on 14-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Good find...everything is possible now... we are almost there... let's see if it makes or brakes

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by Destinyone

Good find...everything is possible now... we are almost there... let's see if it makes or brakes

Just a few days left...I checked this morning, I think it said 4. I personally think it's a bunch of hot air inflating a young ego. No one with any sense, would post such a self identifying video to youtube of all places...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Just a few days left...I checked this morning, I think it said 4. I personally think it's a bunch of hot air inflating a young ego. No one with any sense, would post such a self identifying video to youtube of all places...

Checking: 1 DAYS 8 HOURS 35 MINUTES AND 22 SECONDS

Hehehe... Tomorrow night (here...in US at noon) we will know the kind of stuff this proclamed "spy" is!!

Any bet's ?

Hum... i will bet ... fake!!!

edit on 16-12-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2

Checking: 1 DAYS 8 HOURS 35 MINUTES AND 22 SECONDS

Hehehe... Tomorrow night (here...in US at noon) we will know the kind of stuff this proclamed "spy" is!!

Any bet's ?

Hum... i will bet ... fake!!!

edit on 16-12-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

Oh...the anticipation is gut wrenching. Don't Bogart the popcorn...pass some over here.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Oh...the anticipation is gut wrenching. Don't Bogart the popcorn...pass some over here.

Always love a good show....i have popcorn even in pockets...

Sure i will share with you

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This have's to be related!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
well I think the youtube user will be shut down in no time if he's serious.
the final video clip looks familiar, is that from national geographic?

I dont imagine the appearance of the inside of that shaft has changed much in the past few thousand years...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by voyger2

i suspect a hoax :

Tourists enter through a new brick entrance building, where half a dozen gates are equipped with metal detectors and X-ray machines. Once inside, their every step is closely watched by 199 closed-circuit cameras covering every corner of the sprawling plateau. The images go back to the control room, where guards monitor a bank of 24 screens around the clock

source

To all those who say he could not access the pyramid... Go find the Egypt episode of "An Idiot Abroad" (love that show). I was very surprised to see how easily accessible the pyramids are for the locals. Its not the US, you know... According to the locals, it is commonly know that Giza security has quite a bit of trouble with preventing people from breaking into the pyramids to hold seances.

edit on 16-12-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Peter Tompkins, "secrets of the great pyramid" -

In about A.D. 24, Strabo [the historian] visited egypt, and said there was an entrance on the north face of the pyramid that was made of a hinged stone you could raise from the bottom up, but was otherwise indistinguishable from its surroundings when it lay flush.

don't for one second think you know everything about the great pyramid,
we haven't even begun to study what it's really all about...

...actually i take that back. Russia is doing this.
edit on 12/16/11 by metalshredmetal because: russia

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Wow thank you for that, I never knew saw that.

Cool looking intrigued.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Interesting...

Ok here are some of my observations and thoughts about this whole thing.

Putting aside the 'flaws' so far mentioned in this guys video, lets take a look at this mystery from the beginning so we can at least make some educated guesses about the purpose of all this. After watching this 3:05 video clip we can safely assume the following.

1. That this guy KNOWS already that there is 'something' at the pyramids that needs to be recorded via his RC buggy. He goes to Egypt with the sole intention of supposedly recording some hidden 'secret' in the pyramid.

2. Therefore he must have been given some very reliable inside information about this secret in order to know it's exact location to look and what to find when he got there, hence why he was properly equipped with the right tools to carry out this task.

The obvious question to ask here is why did his source not record this information themselves, The clip shows us that a remote controlled buggy is required to travel in what appears to be a shaft, just big enough for this buggy. Therefore his source would also have had to use a similar setup for them to have 'discovered' this 'incriminating' evidence in the first place. But for some reason were unable to record it themselves.

That's right folks, this whole mystery is supposed to be about buying silence using Blackmail, since if this was a earth shattering discovery that somehow unlocks or answers in part, the mystery surrounding the pyramids this guy would not hesitate in making this public knowledge so as to validate his claim and be given due credit in the history books!. Fame is money!.

Again, we are lead to believe this mystery is all about blackmail, that this guy has proof of some 'dirty secret' that the 'authorities' dont want us to know about and that it's worth 5 million dollars for them to keep it hidden from the world.

The actual 3:05 video clip is very tightly edited, like any good suspense movie it keeps the story moving at a steady pace, the background music is well chosen and suits this video clip quite well. This is no hash & slice clip, it's been well scripted from start to finish making sure it covered all the essential shots for when the clip was later re-edited..

The Web site itself is simple and effective, it shows planning and thought to coincide with the movie clip, and to maximize it's audience it's available in several languages. If this is suppose to warn the 'authorities' they have 30 days to comply with this guys demands, why go to the trouble using several languages telling them this?

IMHO, This whole 'mystery' is too well scripted and planned to be anything but fiction. Perhaps a marketing campaign or someone wishing to demonstrate their skills in this area of film making.
edit on 16/12/2011 by Freelancer because: Spelling correction

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Dang I wish I was him, but then again does he really need the money anyway when he can afford all that...I could do the same but I would not be able to travel (I am broke)
Chances are he's a rich awipe with too much time on his hands otherwise he wouldn't be all over Egypt and Italy and wth does he ahve anyway?
Can't wait 1 day and a half apparently.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"n0w1kn0w now-i-know.com
1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 hours ago "

This ruined it all for me.
If this was real, he wouldnt make a tweet like that..

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The timer went haywire for a majority of people waiting and the timing can be bypassed based on what flag (time zone) you choose, which in turn means a different timer.

Anyway, the timer is done for me and long story shot, he won't upload the full version.
Instead he'll give you a link of choices in which you can buy ($7 dollars) the full version.

Not wanting to do that, "a guy" on the reddit thread "now-i-know" made himself uploaded the final version
to his own Youtube account. Which can viewed right here.

>>Scratch that, he just deleted it while I was about to embed it (so sorry) but I'm sure, another person will upload it shortly, I'll get back to you guys.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Here you go everyone. Hope this one isn't taken down before the truth can be revealed.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-12-2011 by NEONLIGHTS77 because: I'm a noob, learning and forgot my vid link sorry.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NEONLIGHTS77

thats completely useless.

you cant see anything at the end of that video.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

it doesnt matter anymore
thks
edit on 17-12-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
5G's for this ? he was full of it......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join