It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

now i know (?) 30 days to pay me $5,000,000

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
LOL...it's a total joke.

Could he possibly not provide any more details and information about himself, his plans, where he stayed, what flights he was on, what he drove, what he rented, etc...etc...etc...without showing his face??? Not to mention, he just happened to board a plane with open electronics AND a remote control, without being stopped by anyone?? Not to mention Egyptian authorities didn't notice or stop him from messing around with a remote control standing next to the pyramids they are so careful about? What was he viewing it through? A hud or a laptop? Sure...he wasn't going to draw attention to himself. They just thought he was a big retard playing with a baby rattle. LMAO

He might have just showed his face from the beginning because any major authoritative government would have him figured out in less than 24 hours with a team of people on it. I am sure having the website is really helping cloak his identity.

I did love how he showed the car climb up the wall on his workstation by "one" wheel as to make it look like it can climb up stuff. Anyone that has ever had a real remote control car like he had knows one wrong move, they go upside down....how does he flip it back over? I am sure at the end of the shaft, everything is one long straight, flat, line. Be interesting to know how he got radio waves to go through massive amounts of sealed concrete too....oh right, I am sure he sat next to an open shaft with all these electronics and nobody noticed.

Hysterical how viral this is going
Ten bucks says he ends up getting picked up on some kind of extortion charges, even though he was never serious and it was meant to be a spoof. I am sure his website will update us in 30 days about how he was paid off or something ridiculous as to why he didn't release the tape.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You may also notice someone who was already @ the pyramid noticed him and motioned for him to follow him.

It's all highly suspect, but following all the conspiracies I think what he may know is perhaps of a craft in the chamber.. but it's just a guess, there are many other conspiracies about what the chambers contain and lots of mainstream documentaries.

It seems a little cheeky to me to ask for money, I think it may be some sort of psy-op or COINTELPRO ...

How long have the UFO / Alien people been waiting for "disclosure" .. I think if I were an intelligence agency I would leak it out in a similar manner as this individual has because if you (said intelligence agency) just comes outright and says "X, Y, & Z" or whatever it is they want to disclose people will begin to ask more questions.. but if you leak it out.. no one knows who to talk to, or how to address it.

IMO .. I'm not certain at all one way or another ... great advertising method though

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Well, I for one am sure as hell not paying this guy $5,000,000.

Maybe I want to see the sequel. I'm curious like that.

edit on 18-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
I did love how he showed the car climb up the wall on his workstation by "one" wheel as to make it look like it can climb up stuff. Anyone that has ever had a real remote control car like he had knows one wrong move, they go upside down....how does he flip it back over? I am sure at the end of the shaft, everything is one long straight, flat, line. Be interesting to know how he got radio waves to go through massive amounts of sealed concrete too....oh right, I am sure he sat next to an open shaft with all these electronics and nobody noticed.

There were some Egyptologists who used a similar method for going through some chambers, they had it on Discovery or History Channel or whatever it is these days.

I think it may be a promotion of some sort but who knows..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by voyger2

Well, I for one am sure as hell not paying this guy $5,000,000.

Maybe I want to see the sequel. I'm curious like that.

edit on 18-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

me neither

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Whoopdedoo what? That I know what I'm talking about.

It has fake video noise and lines flashing over the original footage done in post editing.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Prove it then. Show me what real ir-footage from that type of camera looks like or something. Just because something looks fake to you doesn't make it so.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
this guy used 7 languages to make his demand ...hum why?
I can say that he was in kind of hurry, because, if you click on the spanish language... it appears for example yyy dias xxxhoras e zz minutas, in stead of zz minutos, that it was the right way to refer to zz minutes.

Anyway.. i didn't see yet nobody (except for member's Destinyone and ShadeWolf ) trying to know more about the page now-i-know.com... and e-mail [email protected]

All i see is, people saying this guy video is BS, viral... if someone want's to catch him it was easy ...like, plain seat, hotel's surveilance cameras... etc etc .... but in fact no one can trully prove or identify this guy .... nobody knows in what year he did this... so if no one can identify year and month...nobody can get surveilance record's (and databases aren't ilimited..) etc etc....

so the challange it's here to solve, to best debunker's of ATS or we will have to trully wait one month

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just did a check this morning on the Vid posters' utube profile. His profile lists him as 28 years old.

He logged into his utube account yesterday....so obviously is still tracking stats on his video. Here is the profile stat info

ETA: It just crossed my mind....this could be a film school project hmmmm....

n0w1kn0w
Alert iconSubscribed
Add as Friend | Block User | Send Message
Channel Views:
Total Upload Views:
Latest Activity:
1 day ago
Subscribers:
Russia

edit on 19-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
lets add this:

Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology
Michael Cohen [email protected]
In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.

On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied "I can not confirm or deny this, but the pyramid ththere is something inside at is "not of this world".

Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

at www.--.com...
but as allways this allien tec.. could be BS

www.alaashaheen.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
in the vídeo at mobile phone he wright's to someone ... via facebook ..saying is ready

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is there a correlation?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
just cheking
10 DAYS 3 HOURS 54 MINUTES AND 55 SECONDS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by housedad

hi!! dind't really had the time read about your link... it will be kind of you if u made litle resume... anyways everything could be possible, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i konw ATS mod's burried this topic... but soon we wiil know wht's this about
7 DAYS 10 HOURS 13 MINUTES AND 51 SECONDS

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I went on his twitter yesterday (twitter.com...#!/n0w1kn0w) and posted what I saw on his YouTube account.
It was something like (I don't remember exactly, and I can't check as my YouTube comment isn't on the video)

"THEY WANT KILL ME" and another one saying something about them killing him.

The tweets have been deleted now and I don't know if you can go back to see them.

In my cache it has more tweets than the page has now (webcache.googleusercontent.com...:LwzLkG2CINsJ:twitter.com/n0w1kn0w+now+i+know+twitter&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk I don't know if others can see that) but none with him mentioning "them" wanting to kill him.

Maybe he wanted people to see them, then deleted them to make people suspicious if it's a hoax though.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

The guy have the camera on his cap. look at his shadow 0.35 sec.
0.32 look at the rearview mirror it look like a corner of his head you can see. but there i dont have a cap on. it look like dark hair and a ear.. but after 0.35 you can see his shadow and he have a cap on..

so am confused..

I will not comment what i can be. but one thing is clear for me, many people waiting in exciting..
me too . I think that can be everything, but it can also be a huge duck. hehe

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JDDJ11

^^^^^^ he dont have a cap on

And sorry for my english hope your understand

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The hotel name is Sabena look and stop the video at 2.49

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JDDJ11

www.sabenagroup.com...

I think its not a trailer whatever for a new film . they will never advertise for a hotel like that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join