It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran nuclear program nonnegotiable'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Head of Iran's Majlis (parliament) Foreign Relations Sub-committee says the country's nuclear program is not open to negotiation with P5+1

www.presstv.ir...

So that's it.

Even though they were open to allowing IAEA in for inspections, they WERE guided and supervised.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And why should it be negotiable? Especially with P5+1?
What right do they have to tell others to stop their nuclear programs. As much as they'd like to, they don't own the world....yet.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I guess we will see if Israel is filled with nothing but piss and vinegar before much longer. Lets see if they can pull off another 6 day war without taking casualties like they did back then. If they do it will prove that the hand of God truly is on them.

Going to be an interesting next couple of months unless they attack at the end of december. I think every pair of eyes in the world is watching what happens in the middle east. 14 billion eyes looking at the middle east and the question is. Who is going to show their asses first?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think Israel would do quite well in another 6 day war. I don't think they would have much trouble defeating Iran, Syria, Egypt, and Jordan. Heck they might even take some more land to expand their borders. The thing with Arabs and Persians are that they are good at talking a good fight, but not so good at the actual fighting. Israel on the other hand has superior equipment, training, and strategy. They are a fighting force to be reckoned with.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It is so mad that we can stockpile masses of these weapons and then condem another country for trying to create a few. As if they could rival the US nuclear arsenal anyway. Everyone needs to disarm nukes which is easier said then don. Bu, you can't say no you can't have them but we can have thousands of the things! It's the dumbest argument.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChamelon

Israel alone VS Iran would not go well for Israel. Even The US and UK against IRan would be an awful, bloody war. Iran simply has huge numbers of soldiers. Look at Iraq and Afghan, then think of Iran with millions and millions of soldiers, not to mention their civillians who will fight to the death.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by TheChamelon

Israel alone VS Iran would not go well for Israel. Even The US and UK against IRan would be an awful, bloody war. Iran simply has huge numbers of soldiers. Look at Iraq and Afghan, then think of Iran with millions and millions of soldiers, not to mention their civillians who will fight to the death.

LOL, Israel is not going to do a land raid in Iran, they are going to bomb them from the air. Iran can have all the soldiers it wants but how are they going to get to Israel? They can try to go through Iraq but I dont think it work out so well for them. If the US got involved they would be in even worse shape. Remember we blew up almost their entire Navy in a matter of days. They have no air power to speak of. Israel and/or the US could just bomb the living hell out of them and there isn't anything they could do to stop it.

I believe Irans nuclear program will become negotiable pretty quick once their infrastructure is dismantled in a matter of days or weeks.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
These are exactly the kind of words the hardline Zionists and warhawks want to hear from Iran.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Then Iran needs to officially withdraw from the NPT. If they're not going to abide by the rules they agreed to then why bother? You can't pick and choose which parts of the treaty you want to comply with
Even Israel didn't stoop that low

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Iran is run by religious maniacs who fervently believe in the 'end times' - you can't make a lick of sense of whats happening unless you know how they are thinking!

'The Coming is Near'

The propaganda footage has reportedly been approved at the highest levels of the Iranian government. It's called The Coming is Near and it describes current events in the Middle East as a prelude to the arrival of the mythical tweflth Imam or Mahdi -- the messiah figure who Islamic scriptures say will lead the armies of Islam to victory over all non-Muslims in the last days.

"This video has been produced by a group called the Conductors of the Coming, in connection with the Basiji -- the Iranian paramilitary force, and in collaboration with the Iranian president's office," said Reza Kahlil, a former member of Iran's Revolutionary Guards who shared the video with CBN News. Kahlili, author of the book, A Time to Betray, worked as a double agent for the CIA inside the Iranian regime.

"Just a few weeks ago, Ahmadenijad's office screened this movie with much excitement for the clerics," Kahlili told CBN News. "The target audience is Muslims in the Middle East and around the world.

concen.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChamelon
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think Israel would do quite well in another 6 day war. I don't think they would have much trouble defeating Iran, Syria, Egypt, and Jordan. Heck they might even take some more land to expand their borders. The thing with Arabs and Persians are that they are good at talking a good fight, but not so good at the actual fighting. Israel on the other hand has superior equipment, training, and strategy. They are a fighting force to be reckoned with.

Under the Genieva Accords you can no longer take land and possess it. The days of conquer and expand are over. Now if you take land you eventually have to give it back. There aren't going to be anymore new nations being formed out of conquered lands.

new topics

top topics

join