It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Bloodthirsty!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.policebrutality.info...

well regardless of what be low you guys gotta watch this vid www.youtube.com... cop puts the beetus on... best cop fight ive ever seen

----- Protesting does nothing in this world, mass amounts of people wanting change solves nothing... Millions in prayer doesn't do jack.

The only way is violence... and the sad thing is my statement is very true.... its a dirty dirty world that we live in.

The elite run this world and anybody who does not understand this needs to wake up. They have suppressed technology.. letting them control the true powers.. I'm afraid the elite could be hundreds of years into the future from what we believe to be are current technological state.

The food, water, and air supply are heavily poisoned which have such a impact on our minds that we cant currently understand. Think if you were suddenly transported 500 years into the past... how diffrent it would feel, all the weight that our current time has.. the millions upon millions of wireless waves shooting through are brains at any given second. You would feel like a million bucks someone new.

This saddens me greatly the potential of what a human is suppose to feel.

With the elite controlling the food, water, and air im afraid were doomed. I feel like they already control our minds... say have some type of technology that can zero in on a person who is about to discovery free energy, is planing on killing the Rothschild.

I feel so helpless like the only way the good can win is if some genius creates some BA technology like something 100x better then the iron man suit.

What would happen if a group of assassins got together to eliminate the elite.... Pow Bushes brains splatterd. Bam the whole rothchild family blown up(i want to make a seperate thread about that)

--- Now i know i went crazy the cop thing and i understand not every cop is like that, and that every cop that isnt like that is brainwashed and needs to wake up. It's just very sad to me when i see a very rare video of a police officer doing good or stopping the evil of a fellow officer and i reflect back on my hatred to police and think why does it have to be this way.

Now here i am at the end of my post, im pretty heavly under the influence of multiple things and have ranted on and on but i belive ive made some good points.

Ill come back later when i have peace of mind and fix things up this post is probably dirtier then hell.

btw this is the vid that ticked me off into making this post

www.youtube.com... (and can someone explain to me how to embed it would be appreciated)

www.youtube.com... --- and all cops are not bad, this cop was pretty dam nice after hearing these guys story i would think he would of said something a little bit different.

edit on 17-11-2011 by dankety because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2011 by dankety because: add stuff

edit on 17-11-2011 by elevatedone because: removed illegal and offensive content.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

I want to see a pile of burning riot men in front of wall street with everything tinted red and all i can smell is bacon. I want to rip the limbs of these swine and dance in the slew of blood.

Awesome rant bro

Mmmmmmmmmm bacon...
edit on 17-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They are making some wonderful medications now.

Nobody should want to hurt anyone.

Maybe you are just angry.

Maybe you need to talk to a Professional.

Either way, I would never memorialise speech like that on the Net.

Things like that can be held against you...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Whoa.....It might be somewhat against ATS rules to threaten someone. anyone..I do believe,
never the less, perhaps you should find a good psychologist to talk to. Put the brakes on and relax; What you see on youtube and a few other sites is but a few of the bad apples. Lots of good people out there, and believe it or not a few of those are indeed police. On ATS we see a lot of the bad, and very very little of the good. You have to look for the good in someone to see it. If you only look for the bad, that is all you will notice.
DH

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people are feeling that way.

As an outsider, watching the US news, it seems as though more and more people are losing it. Unless they're only reporting on the violence more.

In either case, I'm very glad I don't live down there.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
well if you're gonna rant you might as well do it properly - fantastic!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Woah woah woah.. slow down guys didn't mean for you guys to take it so seriously, it would take alot for me to have to kill someone or even hurt someone. I have never been in a fight(physical) in my life and i gotta a whole lot of love in my heart. I feel like i understand the world and people more then most.

Now for you guys telln me i need a physiologist F off.... Nah jk but for real i was hoping for some better discussions... and i said i would clean the post up when i have peach of mind Shesh

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
calm down, dankety.
too many video games and drugs?
quit watching FOX news they are brainwashing you.
there are plenty of good hearted people in this world, and not all cops are pigs.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You should get a T-shirt made.
"Anyone who says they hate violence more than me better have a gun in their hand"
See the irony?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

Kill a "piggy", you spend your life in jail.

Use your energy as a force for positive change. The other path will bring zero positive change.

Even if you spend the rest of your life and only make minimal change (worst case), that's more than none.

Think about how many people you could persuade to feel the way you do with all of that energy.

Teach your friends and family to vote with their dollars. Then encourage them to spread that message to everyone, beyond friends and family.

One thing the occupy movement needs to orchestrate NOW is a resource that like-minded individuals can assess to identify companies who are not doing acts deemed evil (actually the opposite, since most will be looking to find the ones that are committing the fewest or no deemed evils to support) in this world. I need to have a checklist of determined common grievances I can peruse for every company I do business with so that I can vote with my dollar and ignore companies doing wrong. This would have a great impact. Companies will make changes to get a good score in such a review resource -- if Bounty is the only company who plants a tree for every tree they cut down, and everyone who gives a damn about this planet only buys Bounty, you can bet the other companies will clean up their act TODAY. Otherwise, if corporate-minded consciousness hasn't changed yet, what makes anyone think they ever will on their own accord?

I wanna know who (I guess I can say who since companies ARE NOW CONSIDERED PERSONS, wtf, these words are synonyms eh?) has employees or plants/offices overseas, if those people are making an average income relative to their countries, if there are any non-natural ingredients used in manufacturing or present in what I buy (and if so, why), if a company is paying their fair share of taxes based on revenue, ETC.

This is who I want to support with what's become our only real vote (if you consider the fact that no one with a money-free campaign has a shot in the current political ecosystem as a basis for this point) -- OUR DOLLARS. This is what these people have deemed the most important thing in this world (pursuit of the most dollars possible with disregard to countless other important issues), so we have to use DOLLARS as our mechanism of change.

We also need to be able to see how companies are interconnected. Very hard to not buy GE if you are mad that they pay no taxes, for ex., since they do business with x, y, z, and own a, b, c. We need to know.
edit on 11/17/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Drugs, video games, and FOX news can do that lol, but i don't watch Fox news i gots ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

p.s. while I agree it would be hard to completely ignore any companies doing any evil, that doesn't mean massive change would not happen if people took up this practice.

For ex., I don't want to give up my iDevices, but if I don't like conditions at Foxconn, maybe I buy a second-hand device so that this revenue doesn't go straight to Apple. Choices like that can make all the difference.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

This was the type of reply i was looking for.... you make some good points but these things are unlikely in our time and age. I would want these things to happen too.

this threads ruined now cause i dont rember what i said before this post was suppose to be evolving phsshhh mods

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
Woah woah woah.. slow down guys didn't mean for you guys to take it so seriously, it would take alot for me to have to kill someone or even hurt someone. I have never been in a fight(physical) in my life and i gotta a whole lot of love in my heart. I feel like i understand the world and people more then most.

Now for you guys telln me i need a physiologist F off.... Nah jk but for real i was hoping for some better discussions... and i said i would clean the post up when i have peach of mind Shesh

Sorry I ignored your message that you would clean up the post...that was unfair..
I previously stated you may need a psychologist and that was premature...
After re-reading your post it appears you are quite angry. .. you need to know. the truth....most of us here are also very ..very ... angry
so please do not take it as a personal thing. I know I made it personal..but I should not have. I too am angry.
And I do so wish people in power would pay attention! They do not...they will not! hence... we become angry.,.
so the best we can do is prepare.....prepare for what is about to come..
we cannot stop it...or change it...or even make it what it is not. It is already here,
And I do fear what is to come...we all should.. Indeed it does bring out the worst in us all.
DH

new topics

top topics

join