It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low frequency noise in conjunction with ufo sightings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Heres my second post, sans the "bad link"

Originally posted by nitro67
on the street to look and listen, many in their nightclothes. Not a few thought the Judgment Day had come." pg 148 "at 2:10 A.M. that morning, residents in Veracruz, Mexico where awakened by a deafening rumbling sound. "Before I had a chance to realize what was happening, seniora Angelita de Villalobos Arana, forty, told investigators, "it felt was as bright as day, and the terrible noise kept on... I felt cool, then cold. The light got brighter." Within minutes the streets of Veracruz were filled with hysterical people. They thought the end of the world had arrived as the sky filled with unearthly light and the ground trembled." I am reminded of the "Norway Spiral" by this quote also from Trojan Horse: " The object seen and photographed over the Northeast in April, 1966 had a long corkscrew like tail. This is a commonly reported feature. There are innumerable historical references to this same identical phenomenon. A member of the North Jersey Highland Historical Society recently came across an interesting meteor report published in The Journal of Thomas Hughes, the daily diary of a British officer who served with General Burgoyne during the Revolutionary War. On page 76 he stated: "November 21 1779, A strange meteor was seen in the south, just as the sun went down. It appear'd like a ball of fire and left a long trail of light, something like the turnings of a corkscrew, visible for near an hour." A meteor visible for near an hour!" I suggest all interested check out these books: UFOS: Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel, any book by Jacquees Vallee, Gods of Eden by William Bramley, and to look up Salvatore Frexeido. His books are in spanish but you can find some translations online try searching for him on www.bibliotecapleyades.net.... This is a good site with a similar sighting to mine:
Great site detailing Vimanas and the noises produced by some of them:
www.hinduwisdom.info...
Necronomicon www.reocities.com...
www.groundzeromedia.org...
maybe they just have a different taste in music?: www.angelfire.com...
Another great link about ufo sounds mysteriousuniverse.org...
Kelley Cahill interview

Erich Von Daniken on Vimanas

John Keel

The best ET documentary online in my opinion

What is with these noises? Propulsion side effect? Directed energy screwing with our minds? Any thoughts?

edit on 17-11-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
By any chance, bear with me here, I'm going to try to "spell out" the sound...

So going from low to high to low again, did it sound something like : vu vuu vuuu VUUUU.... Vuuuuuu ?
Sorry, that's the best I could do.

Using morse code symbols to note duration, "." being short and "-" being long, did the sound go: . . . . - ?

After seeing a Triangle shaped craft at 10 years old, I started hearing that every so often. The funny thing is, the craft made no noise at all, and hovered for a period of time. A few days after seeing the craft I noticed a triangle shaped scar on my forearm.

I really try not to think about these things until I hear that sound, and it always freaks me out a little and makes me think of the Triangle. I've wanted to get the scar checked out, but don't go to the doctor anyway unless it's life or death serious, and wouldn't even know what to say to the doc. "Hey, doc? I think I might have some metal embedded in my forearm, can you xray this?"

Somehow, I feel this might label me negatively.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
god is a concept god is really the divine creator the all this creator is nothingness, its void its everything and nothing all in the same sense its a super mind thought collective energy mass that is omnipresent, the creator has four concepts male female left and right thinking....... this four pieces of duality can exert itself to create anything it wants imaginable but it always creates duality light and dark!

whoa whoa. God does not create dark.

God creates beings with free will. When they reject His light, what is left is "void", dark, blackness..

Everyone should realize that while aliens are a statistical probability, and may very well have influenced our development, they are not to be credited with all human technology. If aliens are here, they are here for our benefit. ALL things work for the good of believers, including aliens. Even malicious aliens.

Aliens might have left clues for us to build our technology with - but they did not just hand it to us if the theory holds any water at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Nitro, that was a very gripping and convincing account of a freaky and anomalous experience. You had me feeling like I was there with y'all! It's got my mind spinning with possibilities. Thanks for sharing it, brother!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here is a little UFO humor....I had the B.O.C best of cd for about a year before I finally listened to this song for the first time...Seriously never looked at the c.d. for the name of the song, I just hated the intro riff so would skip it whenever playing the disc...imagine my suprise when I finally gave the song a chance! I couldn't believe it...so great. I finally looked at the name of the song to see that it is called E.T.I for "Extraterrestrial Intelligence!" Needless to say this song is one of my faves! I can relate to the guy they are singing about...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

nitro67
The best ET documentary online in my opinion

Thanks for sharing. Any chance you have a name of the last documentary? The link does not seem to work.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You might want to look into infrasound.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It made me, as well as my father and sister who were in the same room as me during this, feel like something terrible was going to happen soon

I agree with 1ofthe9 that you could have experienced infrasound , the quoted passage above is a clue as the feelings you report are typical of the effects of infrasound .

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pilotx

UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact v2.0

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Oh absolutely. I am sure that the sounds we heard were low frequencies, Bass tones, probably going into the infrasound which we cannot hear but can still have psychological effects, such as a sense of doom, fear, oppression, etc..forteantimes on infrasound Directed Energy Weapons History of sonic weapons
new ufo sound reports
The question I have always had is what was the source? When I first heard the "bullroarer" instrument I was like BINGO! Sounds very much like what I heard.... bullroarer
bullroarer2
Just noticed this in the link I posted earlier, the sound of a ufo, 1993 same year as Cahill case with the same noise described....again I heard something just like what is described...also saw ufo's during the noise....

Still with the 1990s: in March 1993, a stunning sighting of a vast UFO occurred in the skies over England’s sprawling Cannock Chase woods, and specifically over the town of Rugeley. The event in question was investigated by none other than Nick Pope of the British Ministry of Defense, who, at the time, was working the “UFO Desk.” When, in 1997, I spoke with Pope about this affair, he told me: “There was something else that I’d come across in my investigations that was also present in the Rugeley case. This was a low-frequency humming sound coming from the UFO; it was a humming that they actually described as being quite unpleasant. Imagine standing in front of the speakers at a pop concert and almost feeling the sound as well as hearing it – that was the effect that they reported.”
If I did not see ufos that first night, I could believe it was something like sound travelling from distant industrial locations resonating in our house or something like that....but I saw classic ufo lights that night as well..coincidence? I do not think so. I am thinking either E.T. crafts doing this on purpose to harvest my fear...seriously...or human directed energy weapon...something like a "scalar" weather weapon.... listen to this whole interview, but the beginning to this is amazing considering what he is discussing back in the early eighties is happening again just in the last few years...

beat frequency

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is just plain cool

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Thanks Nitro, real informative documentary with great follow-up sources.

One among many great quotes of the video:

Some people seem to mistake objectivity for negativity & wishful thinking for positivity, most of what people see as negative or positive are their subjective projections, opinions that do not really reflect the world as it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I seem to remember the bible mentioning something about how, i think during the end of days, probably book of revelations, "mens hearts will fail them from fear". As though people will die from heart attacks because they are so scared.

I figured it was because of all the cataclysmic destruction they would be witnessing. Maybe these sounds from some huge ufo invasion could be part of it?

I dont really remember the context, but it might be worth looking into. Just try searching the net with the quote i used, it should be close enough to get you somewhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nitro67

Amazing report. S&F.

About 3 years ago, my partner and I had a very close encounter and it was the sound that really stuck with me as the visual memory has slowly faded .

The noise was paralysing, I couldn't move and my heart was about to burst out of my chest, but keep in mind the visual aspect of what we witnessed was also rather "exciting" to say the least.... But there was definitely something "deliberate" in that noise. I could imagine that if this sound woke you up in the night, it would feel a lot like sleep paralysis and one would probably wake up without remembering a thing. I can use this comparison as I suffered from that scary ailment for a while in days gone by. i.e.: the electric sounding hum, the falling feeling and paralysis etc...

The introduction to Pink Floyd's "Welcome to the Machine " is the closest thing I can find to this noise we witnessed, including the way the sound seemed to have a doppler effect and the even the left-right stereo imaging.
I thought of this comparison straight away, as I'm a huge fan.

Have a listen to the first 20 seconds:

www.youtube.com...

As an Australian, the other sound I thought of straight away was the bull roarer as you already mentioned. I was so pleased to hear you use this comparison. The sound of the Bullroarer is thought to have special powers which I also find interesting.

The lights seemed to pulse with the sound in our case.

I've got a write up of our "encounter" somewhere... I'm not sure if I've posted it on ATS.... I'l try and dig it up.
I shared it around a bit and got an investigator on the case but we've turned up bugger all as far as explanations go.

Thanks for sharing this, I haven't found too much info out there in regards to there sounds this thing made.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
ive experienced synthetic telepathy electronic harrassments for 7 years now. A common harrassment is exactly what you described, hovering alien craft over me or my house. government telling me "run this way or that way"..etc..

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's all related to electromagnetism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join