It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Secret Iran Attack Plan: Electronic Warfare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

This is one of the most reasonable, well thought out, and concise reply posts i've ever read. You are clearly a very good thinker, and have an intimate knowledge of the military and political arena. Responding to these fools will simply make you dumber.

Thank god for the voice of reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The Nazi dogs that rule Israel at present, will slither and twist until they get there
fix. The blood of Innocents is what they seek.

Hopefully something surprising will stop them, doubt it though, as they have alrady had the "Quiet Nod", from othesr in the region.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The Nazi dogs that rule Israel at present, will slither and twist until they get there
fix. The blood of Innocents is what they seek.

This... is perhaps one of the most comical statements I believe I've read.

Hopefully something surprising will stop them, doubt it though, as they have alrady had the "Quiet Nod", from othesr in the region.

Stop them from what, exactly?

I'm seeing a lot of ad-hominem with no substance.

We can all come in here and wave our el-E-dicks around and spout hatred. That, obviously, doesn't require much in terms of mental faculties.

Please state, in some kind of organized fashion, why it is you take such issue with Israel?

Of all the other things going on in the world that have a much more direct impact upon you - why the hatred for Israel?

It is a phenomena I am, genuinely, intrigued by. No one gives a damned about Russia, anymore - it's all about Israel. . . and people feel the need to become super-polarized on the issue. Even some of my friends whom I consider to be -my- superior in terms of intelligence and of sound reasoning - devolve to completely illogical and unprompted emotional drivel both in support of and against Israel. It is, almost literally, like I am talking to a different person - or like their self-awareness has been suspended.

It still leaves me wondering... how can one race/country be almost -instinctively- tied to polarized emotional responses? I don't gaheet it. "I fear this is the work of dark magic..." Or something that is realistically indistinguishable.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The battle between (un)common sense and jingoist rhetoric continues

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alphacore
reply to post by Aim64C

This is one of the most reasonable, well thought out, and concise reply posts i've ever read. You are clearly a very good thinker, and have an intimate knowledge of the military and political arena. Responding to these fools will simply make you dumber.

Thank god for the voice of reason.

Seconded!

Aim64C is truly one of the top voices of reason on these boards

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

In regard to numbers. I refer you to the following thread it gives an accurate breakdown.

Israeli-Palestinian Conflict by the numbers.
(the numbers dont lie)

the thread was compiled and posted by Airspoon.

Not sure how to direct link to it as am on mobile.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

In regard to numbers. I refer you to the following thread it gives an accurate breakdown. Israeli-Palestinian Conflict by the numbers. (the numbers dont lie) the thread was compiled and posted by Airspoon. Not sure how to direct link to it as am on mobile.

This is sad. You are trying to twist yourself out of this by linking to propaganda post with gozzilion pages. Cool. Hope that when you are not on mobile you will be able to provide the number.
Or you are not allowed since it will hurt the cyber war effort?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join