It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Injured During 'Occupy' March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

One New York cop is slashed and another taken to a hospital with an eye injury as police arrest more than 100 'Occupy Wall Street' protesters in a march through Manhattan's Financial District.

Link

Nevermind the young women who get punched in the stomach with batons by riot police. Nevermind the veterans that are hospitalized from gas canisters shot at their face. Nevermind the 84 year old woman who gets sprayed in the face for just being in the vicinity.

Congrats, foxnews, you truly are fair and balanced.

The cop that was "slashed" received a gash to his thumb. Oh gods, what injustice these officers have been the victims of.

I don't necessarily agree 100% with the OWS movement but this is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Eye for an eye.
2nd

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

Violence begets violence.
For all the times they beat people with clubs....sometimes you got to take your own beats.
You get what you give.

I support my local police btw.
edit on 17-11-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Yes , lets cut up cops and get violent...........not like these people have families or are human either....

What if these cops werent even guilty of doing anything that they werent suppose to?

Is it still justified then?

You OWSers sit around and tell us not to condemn a whole organization from a few bad apples.....

Then you turn right around in your hypocrisy and call for the heads of every police officer in uniform and condone the actions ......

You guys make me sick

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I make you sick??
I edited my post...i support police and am not a copbasher on here.
I have stood up for them many times on here.
Don't judge me.

I have had many experiences (for real,not like some people on here who have never had a parking ticket but talk crap about them) with the police and it has always been pleasant.

Also...don't DARE put words in my mouth without walking in my shoes.

edit on 17-11-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There is another post from earlier today where the OP said 'it's over'.
When violence begets violence, it is over. OWS is done now.
It was bound to come to this, of course the media degrades the 'hippies' and supports the cops.
The OWS movement wasn't gaining much ground anyway, it has lots of publicity that people didn't understand.
The news just said today the OWS marked as a 'day of action'. I'm afraid so, action to end the movement probably.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Observe the comments of foxnews finest subscribers:

Club the liberal degenerate spawn to death. Only good ones a dead one anyway, better sooner than later before they breed, another generation of LOL! american garbage. So sorry liberal sisters...NOT!

Sh00t the stupid mooching libTARDS where they stand...... END IT NOW.

OK. It's time to get tough on these piecesof#. They want to injure police officers. It's time these filthy little creatures were treated like the animals they are.

Source

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
what did people expect would happen?
the cops can't stand by and watch OWS devolve into violence, and do nothing...
nor can (or should) they accept violence against their own.

This is exactly the problem with OWS, and has been from the beginning. They know what they stand against, but they haven't a clue what they stand FOR... so all they have is a desire to see the establishment destroyed... and they'll do whatever it takes to see that happen, violence included.
This has been admitted from day one... that violence would inevitably be the consequence of their views.

No surprises here.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna
Observe the comments of foxnews finest subscribers:

Club the liberal degenerate spawn to death. Only good ones a dead one anyway, better sooner than later before they breed, another generation of LOL! american garbage. So sorry liberal sisters...NOT!

Sh00t the stupid mooching libTARDS where they stand...... END IT NOW.

OK. It's time to get tough on these piecesof#. They want to injure police officers. It's time these filthy little creatures were treated like the animals they are.

Source

those quote are appalling. I can appreciate what they were doing.
I think it was yesterday or the day before, they tried an OWS here in Cincinnati and the (as some of us locals call them) local Gestapo shut them down in a hurry.
I just hope if it ends something comes of it. Something good for us 99%

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

It won't take too long until some Manchurian drone shoot and kill a cop at the OWS, so America will be one step of Martial Law.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I just hope these cops have had the tetanus shots before dealing with this crowd.

Lots of filth and disease to deal with here.

top topics

join