It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a teaser (for now)!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I posted this in the General Chit Chat forum, because for now, that's all it is; however...

My cousin called me last night to tell me about some pictures he saw, which were taken inside a friend's home and also in the woods behind his home. All I could get out of him last night was that this guy has motion activated cameras outside which have caught several pictures of what he called "aliens". He also has motion activated cameras inside his home which have caught what he called "cloaked aliens". My wife saw the "cloaked" pictures last night on her way home from work, and she said at first the photos seemed to be of just an open room. On closer inspection, she said there indeed appears to be "something" in the room, but she couldn't tell just what it was. She hasn't seen the outdoor pictures yet.

Anyway, the story was enough to muster my curiosity, and I'm gonna try to get hold of at least a few of the images. I haven't met the guy just yet, so this may take a while. I also may have to depend on my cousin, and he doesn't do computers. Whatever I can get, I'll share as soon as I can. My wife seems to think the guy has a website and may be posting them there. If that's the case, I'll get the link.

I don't really know where I stand on the ufo/alien thing because I haven't seen any personally, and everything else seems to get debunked. My curiosity in this matter is due to the fact that it's close to home, and if true, I'd like to know. This guy (Thomas is his name) lives within 15 miles of our home. Now to you city folks, that may seem like a long way; out here in the country that makes you neighbors. The nearest town is 15 miles away (and is actually in another State), so perhaps that clarifies things a little. If one of my "neighbors" is being visited, how long is it gonna be until they hit my woods?

By the way, anybody got a cloaked alien gun for sale?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hate to say this but...

Pics or it didnt happen

Instead of gun, how about trap ? Your friend might make money from displaying the captured "alien"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

good luck getting those pics , sounds interesting, but i'm not holding my breath.

edit:motion sensitive cameras inside his house? surely thats not normal.
edit on 17-11-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Hate to say this but...

Pics or it didnt happen

Instead of gun, how about trap ? Your friend might make money from displaying the captured "alien"

That's why it's in this forum instead of the ufo/alien one. Also, the gun is for me...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by visualmiscreant

good luck getting those pics , sounds interesting, but i'm not holding my breath.

edit:motion sensitive cameras inside his house? surely thats not normal.
edit on 17-11-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

I'm not holding mine either, but actually he promised to share them with my cousin already. And about the cameras... I wholeheartedly agree. There's been a rash of young women turning up missing where he lives, so maybe it's for that. I'll try to find out more when I meet him... It would be a trip if the missing women thing is related to the aliens in the photographs.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Looks as though I might get a chance to see the pictures some time today. Tonight, another woman told me that she saw something strange in those woods last night, and she's taking me to check it out about mid-day. She wanted me to come tonight, but I didn't want to destroy any evidence in the dark if it exists. Should be interesting, and I'll take the camera...

She tends to think Demonic rather than Alien. Like I said, this should be interesting...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I definitely had an unusual day! The two hour visit went well, and I've made some new friends. This guy has taken more than 56,000 photos since April 16th, and hundreds of hours of video. I also took some pictures today, and will be looking at them later. I also got a chance to watch live video taken through a small telescope into the lightly wooded area behind his house where a great deal of the activity takes place (some of which was going on during the visit). He also related some of his encounters during the past few months in great detail, and in sincere fashion.

That's all I care to say about it at the moment except that I did witness something; I'm just unsure of what it is. If I decide to post anything further, including pictures, it will definitely be in a different thread and in the appropriate forum for the subject matter. Thanks for your interest...

new topics

top topics

join