It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem with the world is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The problem is laws. There is way too many laws throughout the globe. Making for too much to fear, right? There is something that needs to be done. That is, we need to throw away all laws, starting right here in america, and just start all over again with making laws. And at this time make less laws. Agree or disagree? Let me hear from you. Be heard! Personally I'd like the U.S. to return back to the old wild wild western days.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

i.m.o the reason we have so many laws now is because they raise revenue for gubbermunts , well at least some do, so if we take speeding for example, there is no offence under common law for this, so they create an act, that is then passed in parliament(uk) and they then go to banksters and say this will make us for eg 2 billion in its life time, so will you lend us 2 billion on the strength of this, and anything we make above the 2 billion you can have also.

It really is not difficult too see how this mess has come about, the governments borrow money on the strength of some of the acts passed, each act though does not carry "the force of law" until you agree to be governed by it. it gets complicated now and would take way too much of an answer to explain the process, but you get my drift i am sure. Laws are basically a tool for them to borrow money, comes back to the bankers again you see! well and the government, so really none of it is our debt, it is theirs.

off with their heads!.

edit on 17-11-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I would say the problem with the world would be something different, if their were one. We need laws for balance and right and wrong . Years ago before phones or video tape someone does something to you your family or your things you own or tools whatever who is going to come help you? Before concrete roads and no one in distance - a police sketch artist wouldnt really help. The cowboys were considered the first mafia. Towns werent connected like they are now. Through goodness of people , harmony can flourish in this country at least. They didnt have so many cures of sicknesses either.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I know your feelings are deeper than this, and if you wanna start a conversation going back and forth to delve a little deeper into this I will be happy to help. I noticed you signed off 5 minutes ago , I will only be on to ^:00 maybe tommorrow though. If you want someone to hear you out.

I meant 6 :00 I hit shift key too early.
edit on 17-11-2011 by BladeRunner5050 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join