It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albuquerque Cops Punch And Kick Man While He's Down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This incident happened last February but the video was not released until today.

These officers were just fired today, rightfully so if you ask me. They beat this guy up and seem to almost celebrate after. It's pretty animalistic behavior that you would not to expect from the very people who are supposed to protect you.

From what I hear he was running from them so the bit of roughness at the beginning may have been justified but the kicks were definitely overboard. You be the judge.

Two cops fired over horrific video which shows them beating up suspect - then CELEBRATING

Two cops have been fired after being filmed brutally beating a suspect then doing a celebratory chest bump. The shocking footage shows the officers holding the man down, punching him and kicking him in the head more than a dozen times. As he lies motionless on the concrete the officers move away - and bump each other in the sick celebration.

edit on 17-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: add vid

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Unacceptable , Cops should be tried and sentenced to prison for assault for minumum 10 years to be made an

example of for other cops who get to power hungry and think they can do as they please.

If i was judge i would make an example of these cops for the rest of the country .

Being fired is not justice.

edit on 17-11-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I found quite a few videos showing some harsh police brutality from New Mexico.

This cop slaps around a handcuffed teen.

Disgusting.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
When I was but a wee lad running from the cops ALWAYS resulted in a solid beat down. I sure got mine once. And ya know what? I decided right then and there that running from cops results in pain. I did not think of a lawsuit despite two broken ribs and two black eyes. Why? I deserved it! Looking at that tattoo running up the guys neck I am guessing he might have also.

I am not for police brutality, but when you run, swing or pull a weapon on a cop you will most likely get what you deserve.

Oh and I also had a bus driver put her son off at my stop to punch me in the mouth (I did not deserve that one)
and I had a grade school teacher beat the combination of my locker into my back for about 30 seconds once.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. One learns when one gets the crap kicked out of them lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So good to see that the cops actually got fired for this. Now that these two dirt bags are civies again, that poor victim needs to go get some real justice that is totally justified.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Utterly sadistic!

Self control is what it should be about!
In the end, that is what should separate police officers from the criminals...

Seems like that line is getting crossed more and more. And with no punishments for doing so, well it is a quite powerful incentive for such police officers to continue.
edit on 17-11-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by yourboycal2

I found quite a few videos showing some harsh police brutality from New Mexico.

This cop slaps around a handcuffed teen.

Disgusting.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

WOW!!
just WOW!! he beats a restrained minor, gets fired, (but with no charges) then gets re-hired? Boy oh boy someone is in somebodys back pocket for sure. people should look into smokers personal backround, like who his family, and friends are. If that was my son that happened to, that cop would never be fit for duty anywhere, ever again, period....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The chest bump... was precious.

Yet again making police look like frat boys gone wild.

How do you guys keep your badges so shiny?

Or stare at your own cowardice in a mirror?

Then people will say.. well who you gonna call when bad stuff happens?

If criminals break into my house.. i don't call more criminals to help.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
When I was but a wee lad running from the cops ALWAYS resulted in a solid beat down. I sure got mine once. And ya know what? I decided right then and there that running from cops results in pain. I did not think of a lawsuit despite two broken ribs and two black eyes. Why? I deserved it! Looking at that tattoo running up the guys neck I am guessing he might have also.

I am not for police brutality, but when you run, swing or pull a weapon on a cop you will most likely get what you deserve.

Oh and I also had a bus driver put her son off at my stop to punch me in the mouth (I did not deserve that one)
and I had a grade school teacher beat the combination of my locker into my back for about 30 seconds once.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. One learns when one gets the crap kicked out of them lol.

HOLD UP HERE!! running from an officer warrants this kind of reaction you are saying? he got what he deserved?
tell ya what!! go outside, take a breather, goose step around your yard for awhile, and think about what you just wrote, and how bad it sounds. then maybe you'll wake up, and have a change of heart rather than the gestapo outlook buddy....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

As I said I am against police brutality. The cops have done plenty of wrong things. It is right that the cops got fired. It is also right that he got the crap kicked out of him.

Look the guy was clearly a criminal (wanna bet he has a rap sheet) he was not some old lady getting pepper sprayed or a kid getting slapped around while in cuffs (wonder what he said).

I am an odd mix of person.

I believe in instant death for anyone caught red handed doing violence to strangers. Focus on the red handed part before you flame me.

I believe that non-violent offenders should never see the inside of a real prison. Getting raped for writing a bad check is a bit out of line.

I believe that when you run from the cops you are going to get the crap kicked out of you. I bet he thinks twice about running again.

I can say this because I once ran from the cops on my motorcycle (20+ years ago). They broke the fairings on my bike and roughed me up quite a bit during the "take-down". I believe I deserved it. I did not deserve barely getting out of LA County jail alive. It is a long story but I am quite happy to be alive and still have my virginity.

When in LA County I saw thugs walk in and be happy they saw their friends. I saw no stress or fear about what would happen to them from anyone besides the other inmates.

When I was a kid I was a turd. I was a product of my environment but still a turd. Were it not for a couple of good old fashioned butt whooping's I would still be a turd.............. Sometimes someones head has to hit the bricks to wake them up.

One look at the guy in the OP's post was all it took for me to have no sympathy for the guy. He is a thug through and through. Now he is going to be a wealthy thug, great place we live in these days.............

Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I found a video of a newscast that covers the incident on YouTube. It includes scenes of the arrest and beating.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks for that video, Knowing he was a white supremacist makes me feel a whole lot better about his treatment. They LOVE to stomp people that are simply the wrong color.
I knew a girl that saved a black guy who had already been stabbed twice by 15 skinheads. I absolutely loved attending the attempted murder trial. I sat back and without getting caught by the bailiff taunted the family's for two days. Nothing classier than walking into a courtroom with a Swastika tattooed on momma's ankle.........

Caught red handed he deserved it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

LOL thanks for your perspective on things.

The guy who got beat does look like a total D bag but cops are supposed to be above that.

I'm not going to preach my views on things but people should uphold their oaths no matter how heated a situation may get. I know we are only human and we all make mistakes. That is why these guys were eventually fired.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes cops are supposed to be above that. But parents are not allowed to spank their unruly kids anymore either and look how that is turning out............

ALBQ is a small town and there is no doubt in my mind the cops knew this individual. How many times can you deal with the same guy before you kick the crap out of him?

Oh and a word to the wise; Stay the heck out of New Mexico the entire state is a speed trap and most of the cops are not very nice.......

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Law enforcement can be a stressful profession. Especially when one does not know the number of laws they are paid to enforce, what they all are word for word, and what they all mean when held in context with eachother simultaneously for any given situation or circumstances.

Next time you see a law enforcement officer ask them what the number of existing laws is.

Now, if you'd pardon me, I'm off to contemplate who I am going to vote for in the next election to hire as law makers to make new laws....

Be safe ATSers. Be safe.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I can't help but think this isn't a video of two cops and a criminal. It's a video of 3 criminals. 2 of them just happened to work for the Police Department and wear badges while committing their crimes. It happens...and I'm glad to see Albuquerque didn't play a lot of games about getting rid of the bad cops.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I guess criminal would be a good way of describing those two officers.

And it's also nice to see a department take out the trash so quickly, versus cities like NYC for example.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My father was nearly beaten to death by 3 police officers and and as a desperate attempt he bit the the officer as he was being choked (he was handcuffed) and got 3 years in prison for assualting a police officer.... justice for you hey.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte

tell that to every woman battered by her "partner"
all you "learned" was to obey

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You know I have a very serious problem with the way we view cops in our society. We want them to serve and protect but no one cares for their lives. Let's forget the fact that the suspect is all about white power, he ran from police, he had a pistol in the stolen truck he was driving and this man is wanted on 11 felony charges which include felony robbery and several other serious felonies. Are we not happy to have a gang leader behind bars? Was the kicking excessive, yes but if you believed someone had a gun on them and they would fire given the chance you would defend your life at all costs. The picture of the suspect shows road rash on his forehead from the tackle to the parking garage floor. If I had kicked someone in the head over a dozen times he would have a lot more then road rash. What would this news report look like if the suspect had a gun tucked in his pants and shot the two officers? Would we be here talking about this if these officers just shot and killed the suspect? Is anyone aware of the fact that this man is immune to the charges that happened that night. What would you do if the Albuquerque police told you the criminal all over the news was the man that robbed your home or the man that beat your daughter, husband, sister, ect because they had a different skin color. To debate this issue proberly you have to see the whole story. I am just sorry for everyone involved. It has also come to my attention that I should be very worried about raising my daughter properly in today's society that rewards criminals for the bad they have done. God help all of us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join