It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Side of Serbian Mental Institutions "disturbing video"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I found this sick ! we should do somehing this, I want to post this to get more focus on this.
Disabled people abused in Serbia... we need to help Serbia deal with this in a more humane way

Warning disturbing video..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What part of "Serbian Mental Institutions" conjures up any thoughts of good work in a caring manner?

This is rough to see and "The Dark Side of Serbian Mental Instutions" is a good album title for a metal band but unfortunately this isnt shocking at all.

Even a look into how some mental institutions run in America will probably shock you as well. We arent that far out of the woods yet.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sorry I can't bring myself to watch this as it will mess with my emotions. Thanks for the warning by the way, even though your title would probably be enough to deter me. That being said, I can READ about it with maybe a 50-75% reduction in emotional distress... Perhaps you might want to summarize the video for those of us who don't want to, or can't watch it. If your goal is to spread this information then it would be best I think. Thanks for sharing, I appreciate your compassion for people who suffer at the hands of other people.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
U may find this is "shocking" and "disturbing" side of one poor country such is Serbia, and it is dark, yea... From view of one American who enjoys much higher level of standard, everything which isnt new and shiny seems to look improper for living for a human. But I will tell u this, every hospital in Serbia looks almost same like this. U might find this is disturbing, but u have to visit any hospital and u will find similar impressions.

These patients are not cared as much it is needed, still they cant have better here. In America, probably a single patient would get a single room and personal nurse, and his parents could pay a lot for that kind of care. In Serbia, parents hardly can funding their children, and if they are sick from incurable disease, for most parents its impossible. U simply cant blame all these people.

This country doesnt have money, and its because it was tortured by crises and sanctions by America 1990-1998, and then bombarded in 1999 by Nato. Now that same Americans come and say: "oh how horrible, how disturbing". How hypocritical, what do u expect? U should be disturbed by all suffering u bought to the World, at places u touched and destroyed. U come here and destroy our country and after u are surprised that from dust cant raise a metropolis. Because ur anti Serbian policy, and constant sabotaging of our country, we have a lots of negative consequences and constant minus in our economy and budget. The poor money our medicine budget has, is not enough to service one normal hospital, but it is expected it funds whole medical system. That little money goes into highest priorities and hardly maintained emergency services.
edit on 21-11-2011 by BokiSergy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by BokiSergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That's not the worst part about mental institutions... not even close. The real problem is that they don't have windows, which doesn't allow a good flow of oxygen. The people who spend more than 2 months there will digest food about 3 times slower, not be able to cry properly, not be able to think properly, their memory will be extremely poor, music will be less beautiful... imagination and creativity will be poor.

top topics

join