It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Oil Behind No Nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Japan to need $3 bil/month on extra oil, LNG in 2012 if nuclear output zero

www.platts.com

If none of the nuclear reactors are allowed to restart in the coming months, Japan is scheduled to lose its nuclear output completely in April or May 2012 because of the Japanese regulation that requires nuclear power plants to carry out scheduled maintenance at their reactors at least once every 13 months. If this happens, it would be the first time Japanese nuclear power production has fallen to zero since it commenced in 1966.

HIGH OIL PRICES

Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo, van der Hoeven expressed her concern over rising crude oil prices that will have "negative impact" o
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11/17/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Mod Edit:Use Exact Headline; Breaking News Rules

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
BIG OIL BEHIND NO NUKES?
Its becoming very clear that behind every movement there is a puppet master. Japan it about to loose its Nuclear Energy production. Who will benefit? Big Oil. Germany leading Europe in the same direction. Who will benefit? Big Oil. Somebody always stands to gain when there is a loss..Follow the trial of money,do the research and the math and draw your own conclusions

www.platts.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11/10/2011 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So? What are you insinuating? Nuclear power companies and companies that build nuclear power plants and produce uranium stand to profit from nuclear energy. Companies that make solar panels stand to profit from solar panels.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Very good point and something to debate on, after all oil move the world since the US changed gold standard for oil, and petrodollars supremacy has been protected in anyway possible, just look what has been done in the middle east thanks to geopolitical wars.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Very good point and something to debate on, after all oil move the world since the US changed gold standard for oil, and petrodollars supremacy has been protected in anyway possible, just look what has been done in the middle east thanks to geopolitical wars.

once again the puppet for humanity is string pulled by big business and Oil money GREED

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

And is not over, to protect the petrodollar the profiteers or humanity are no even done yet, is still countries with pristine resources that will not fall for the status quo of the west, they are enemies and have to be dealt with, like Iran.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Its becoming very clear that behind every movement there is a puppet master. Japan it about to loose its Nuclear Energy production. Who will benefit? Big Oil. Germany leading Europe in the same direction. Who will benefit? Big Oil. Somebody always stands to gain when there is a loss..Follow the trial of money,do the research and the math and draw your own conclusions

So you're saying that Big Oil organized an earthquake and tsunami to cripple Japan's nuclear output all so they could engineer an increase in crude oil prices? Wow, they're more powerful than I thought

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by rebellender

So you're saying that Big Oil organized an earthquake and tsunami to cripple Japan's nuclear output all so they could engineer an increase in crude oil prices? Wow, they're more powerful than I thought

Its only God that moves in mysterious ways, all others move by greed and deception

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am seeing alot of Shell "Let's Go" ads lately about "powering our future with natural gas" or whatever. The most oft-seen was in set in Japan. Clearly the crisis is not wasted.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Guess who has monopolized oil exports to Japan since 1945? The US, as a strategy to basically castrate Japan from ever attempting to maintain a non-aligned offensive military force.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
While I have seen no direct evidence of a deliberate un natural cause where the quake and following Tsunami are concerned, I wouldnt discount the idea out of hand. Though I do not believe that the Fukushima incident was caused by nefarious activity on the part of any party, let alone the oil companies,
I believe it would be foolish to ignore the possibility for the future.

Understanding of geological processes is part of the oil game. The very same information that makes it possible for prospectors to locate oil, and drill for it "safely" , can be adapted to make bad things happen.

Of course, the main reason , aside from the lack of evidence for them having caused the incident itself, is that the oil companies are incompetent sons of whores at the best of times, and if they even tried something this audacious , well hell, the damned idiots would blow themselves to bits somehow.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yes, I must do this now. I must. Cannot....resist....the...corniness...

NO GNUKES IS GOOD GNUKES WITH GARY GNUKE!

For those uninitiated into The Great Space Coaster:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If you ever doubted the sophistry and long term planning of these characters, and how it doesn't matter who's in the white house because the agenda is the agenda - just remember this beautiful little move..

top topics

join