It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tapping into the past or future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Are you talking about the empty middle? It's filled with fluid though. I guess it has something to do with our heads not getting to heavy? How would scientists know that the cavity has become bigger?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

So did you actually try this? I like the whole button thing. And indeed it´s a form of astral travel.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Yes but I lean to assuming that they are not, but somehow relevant for me? The whole incarnating into the future is super weird. I have heard about it and it is not strange if you see time as a spatial thing. I think time is just a slide show consisting of space.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

I am awake in alpha and most of the time in my bed. I try to tune in, and a lot of times there it is. Mostly the past and mostly not further than 1900.

The new experience in which I am outside is also one of deep yet lucid relaxation, probably also alpha. BUt then there is also the pale light.

I have this music called Pentatonic waves which I downloaded for free. This is how time slipping or sensing would sound. It´s from Acoustic Sheep, the album named Giranator from 2008. www.last.fm...
edit on 18-11-2011 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was pondering on how to distinguish in a useful manner between fantasy, wishful thinking and vision.
then I noticed one difference: visions are accompanied by true life synchronicities.
can somebody else attest to this ?
or is my observation wishful thinking to justify fantasy into vision ?
can we also tap into a future fantasy ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Yes, the same with me! Fleeting thoughts about something....that usually manifests in one way or another in a day or so. It is happening more and more.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Yes but I lean to assuming that they are not, but somehow relevant for me? The whole incarnating into the future is super weird. I have heard about it and it is not strange if you see time as a spatial thing. I think time is just a slide show consisting of space.

Time and space are intrinsically related for one cannot exist without the other.

Can you cause these timeslips by conscious effort? Have you ever tried developing them using traditional clairvoyancy techniques?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
there's no future in the past...only a past, in the future

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

What's with the Knot? And I really utterly don't understand what you mean

I phonetically play with werds so kNot = not and werd = word.

As to whut I meant, your person has existed many times over, in past versions on other Earth planets, in this Earth Endgame Matrix We are a part of. You just don't remember because one of your three connections to Source has been blocked, so you will dew exactly what you have done, just as your person always does.

This is just a repeat performance, with an alternate ending.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Ever consider that maybe they're fleeting memories of 'past' lives. For you can be incarnated both backwards and forwards in time....

Verbatim, you are kNot correct. However, taking into consideration that We have a Time Continuum with this Matrix, then you can be incarnated at any time in this Time Continuum, but that doesn't mean on this planet Earth.
There are other planet Earth's elsewhere's in the Universe, at different Time Continuums that ours.

Ribbit

edit on 19-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
there's no future in the past...only a past, in the future

If We have repeatedly ran this Matrix over and over, then the future is in the past, as well as the past being in the future.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Neh...no repeatedly over and over, sounds horrible

what I am going to explore is the woozy feeling I now sometimes get when outside doping something mundane. That pale light I have mentioned before, is sort of crucial. Now I don't know if it's something to do with time slips. If indeed, let's see if I can make myself slip into another time. Would be awesome.

What I do when in bed is actively seeking out other times and feeling my way into what's available. It's a form of travel with the mind but I can also feel it in my body. A form of relaxtion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join