It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The police got smoked!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The following vid iwas recorded a few months ago. For my point of view is an "Amazing Police Dash Camera Night Vision Footage". The vid shows an alien being in human shape, the driver, stopped by the police, asked for driving license and registration and fimaly, the thing, smokes the police officer and drives away... My conclusion: They live among us, and one of them, smokes a police officer and drives away. For me is REAL! Is up to you to decide... Open your Mind! By Marinodelfino. London, November 2011.

edit on 17-11-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i must be an alien then cause i can do that with adobe after effects
nice vid

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If this was real it would have been all over the news, world wide.

Into the hoax bin with it

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
clearly a fake. don´t panic, dude!

saw it before on DiscloseTV plus it´s been edited, too. wasn´t you, right?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That is ridiculous... just the idea of it plus the added sound effects should have been obvious to you op

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nice to know aliens are driving around in cars from the 1970's. What is that, an old Impala?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I do not know what is more intriquing: that someone believes this video is real or; that they think that they can make others believe it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oh please ... this is getting ridicules , youtube videos of lights in the sky are one thing but this is just

You cant believe the video is real so why post it , knowingly posting a Hoax is a no no , nobody but a village Idiot could believe this is anything but a Hoax so why post it

Edit
No wonder you couldn't be bothered to post your opinion on it .
edit on 17-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

link   
This was posted the other day...and yes...its fake.

The cop has no gun....highway patrol carry guns....the lighting effect is from after effects or sony vegas, anyone who has ever used either will notice it straight away.

Its as fake as the promises our governments make to us

link   
This is years old and definitely not for real.

It's as real as this...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I seem to remember seeing this vid on ATS about a year ago.

It was deemed fake then, I'd say it still is.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Night vision camera? yeah right! what would be the point with blazing headlamps on a car a couple of yards in front.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Hearing the added in "open your mind" over and over was disgusting for my ears.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
what the hell is a contable?

this was on that disclose.tv site, that fact alone should give a good indication of its validity

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Night vision The white is hotter than the green which is cooler. They just might be using night vision because it's night time in order to record better ?

In Following the information such as car # and the time stamp on the screen it all seems to be legit.
There does appear to be something on his right hip...he's holding his flashlight with his right hand though perhaps he is a lefty and the weapon is on the other hip ?
You can also see the loop of his hand cuffs glowing white on the back of his belt as well as his microphone cord.

But I would have to hand it to whoever created this if it is faked for their attention to minor details such as When the individual is getting blasted he lets out a realistic sounding subtle (and not overly dramatic as in acting) moan and look at the energy in the form of rays that are being emitted from the victim and picked up by the night vision camera in the form of heat ?!

The resulting flames and smoking pile of debris and in relationship to the timestamp are fairly conclusive that something out of the ordinary occurred here.

It is ...what it is ...but if this truly did happen as portrayed I seriously doubt we'd hear about it on the MSM.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe he had unpaid parking tickets?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Is there any wonder the whole UFO subject is ridiculed and laughed at when people keep posting such nonsense. Surely the OP doesnt believe the video is real? The subject will never be taken seriously as long as stupid videos like this keep appearing and being posted on ATS.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Im going to call fake also. When a ufo vid has images manipulated in it well thats the first give away for me.

top topics

join