It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction captured on night vision camera!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is the most obvious hoax I have ever seen. The alien actually comes in and physically picks up his gf and walks off with her? COME ON! That isn't even slightly believable, there's no way they'd get away with it, because we'd see a bunch of photo's exactly like this. If that's how aliens abduct people consider them the stupidest race of dumb sh*ts to ever visit Earth.

Norris hasn’t seen his girlfriend in three days.
If that's true I would put 'Norris' at the top of the suspect list.

Malley went on to say that the alien was clearly “from Planet Zeeba.”
Uh huh. Even though it's common knowledge throughout the UFO community greys are said to be from Zeta Reticuli. I don't even know if Zeeba is a planet, it sounds like a joke name to me. Hoax bin is looking good.

“We have issued a Code Purple for all the countries in the world to prepare to the invasion,” Malley told WWN.
Code purple?

edit on 17-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
overused picture

That's not the picture he took, this one is.
edit on 17-11-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
This is the most obvious hoax I have ever seen. The alien actually comes in and physically picks up his gf and walks off with her? COME ON! That isn't even slightly believable, there's no way they'd get away with it, because we'd see a bunch of photo's exactly like this. If that's how aliens abduct people consider them the stupidest race of dumb sh*ts to ever visit Earth.

Norris hasn’t seen his girlfriend in three days.
If that's true I would put 'Norris' at the top of the suspect list.

Uh huh. Even though it's common knowledge throughout the UFO community greys are said to be from Zeta Reticuli. I don't even know if Zeeba is a planet, it sounds like a joke name to me. Hoax bin is looking good.

“We have issued a Code Purple for all the countries in the world to prepare to the invasion,” Malley told WWN.
Code purple?

edit on 17-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

hey now, code purple is dangerous you should take it into serious consideration!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

And the jury would say - He killed her and buried her in the mountains.

I doubt this is real.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
According to WWN the world should have ended at least a hundred times over in the last 5 years

You could say the same thing about ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I hope no one is seriously considering this as anything near factual. First off, it is the Weekly World News. They have freakin Batboy in their logo. Just because you saw Agent K used these as factual leads in MIB, doesn't mean that you should do the same. I am just about as open minded as one can be but I know bs when I see it.
Don't get me wrong, it is fun to entertain the idea and I do appreciate the lightheartedness of it. I even checked out an article containg a 4 step method on getting the most out of your deal with the devil.
Good times.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is where I quit reading and starting laughing my tail off:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

He then fell to the ground right near his photography equipment. He picked up the night vision camera and caught the alien holding his girlfriend. “He seemed friendly, almost serene, but when I took the picture he got a little agitated and ran out of the apartment.”

Doesn't look like a shot from the floor more like an elevated film capture and notice the size of the girlfriend against the alien. Full size adults which can be linked to the bed and the door also as a reference.

Very bad attempt. I call a code purple on this.

That or the alien waited for the guy to stand, turn on the camera, focus on the alien, and take a shot.

uh-huh
edit on 17-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A naked alien lifts your wife out of bed. Your first reaction is to find your infrared camera...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have never heard of a grey pick someone up and carry them... Isn't the heavy lifting what the nifty tractor beams are for?

From all the reports of greys I've seen, it seems unlikely that even the tall ones have the muscle mass to carry around a full grown woman.

I really wish people would stop making up stories about this stuff. It really cheapens the TRUE accounts. No offense to the OP... I realize you thought this *could* be legit. Alittle further investigation and source checking would be greatly appreciated from all in the future!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join