It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction captured on night vision camera!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
SANTE FE, NM – An alien was caught with a night vision camera – in the act of abducting a woman from her home.

New Mexico authorities were stunned when amateur photographer, Jeff Norris brought in a picture of an alien abducting his girlfriend, Jenna Hawser, from their apartment. Norris had just returned from Iraq and had a night vision camera.

Read further and see picture.

I'm not claiming anything.

edit on 17-11-2011 by Gazrok because: Edited to add picture

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This if true which it seems is some good abduction evidence. Actually the best I have witnessesd exposed. Hope his wife is returned. I wonder about her blood type or previous surgeries where she could have something of interest in her genes or body. Good find.. I had to double check for the scorcha tag and dint see it, so

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
your source: Weekly World News.....
nuff said

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i call hoax.

considering the second picture shown has been debunked a dozen times.

plus it´s much older then 30 sept 2011.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Are they really that bad HomerinNC? I was looking for the scorcha faal or fail tag relation, didnt know weekly knews was a questionable also..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

good thing you are claiming anything, "dr John Malley" is doing enough for all of us:

“Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by early 2011,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI. The spaceships were detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars’s orbit – sometime in March of 2011. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event

Malley said that recently a Chinese official, Mao Kan, had obtained over than 1,000 secret NASA photographs depicting not only human footprints, but even a human carcass on the surface of the Moon. Some of the bones in the carcass were missing, the official said. The human corpse must have been dropped on the Moon from an alien spaceship, whereas the extraterrestrials kept some tissue samples for research.

thefranklakereport.wordpress.com... rials/

Ummm, yeeeeaaaahhhhhh

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

read some of their articles...if you think any of them are REMOTELY real...
well i just dont know what to say...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Ok I get your point and thanks..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

That's strange indeed,

"He picked up the night vision camera and caught the alien holding his girlfriend. “He seemed friendly, almost serene, but when I took the picture he got a little agitated and ran out of the apartment."

Not before the alien posed for the 'money shot', 2 inches from the camera. Maybe he's a part time model on his own planet and he couldn't resist.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
overused picture

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm not claiming anything.

I will, I claim it's an obsolutely obvious fake

The 2nd picture of the grey doesn't even resemble the first and the 3rd picture is just comical. I like how the alien posed for his close up picture and judging by the size of him in pic 1, he must have crouched down AND dropped his victim cos his arms look like they are now between his legs.

I really doubt it was even supposed to be taken seriously this one.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InspirationEverywhere

Not before the alien posed for the 'money shot', 2 inches from the camera. Maybe he's a part time model on his own planet and he couldn't resist.

To add I also think if he was that close he would of been "obtained" also for physical evaluation and potential infection studies. So its seeming more fake by the moments.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Are they really that bad HomerinNC? I was looking for the scorcha faal or fail tag relation, didnt know weekly knews was a questionable also..

check out a weekly world news at like a grocery store checkout isle. According to WWN the world should have ended at least a hundred times over in the last 5 years. their stories are good for one thing, .... campfires.....
edit on 17/11/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This crap has to stop. Come on people. Be at least a little skeptical when you see crap like this. I will give you a pass on the Weekly World News bit if you honestly didnt know them but read the site and see who you are throwing out there.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Something like the inquire mag. I see, well it sounded good for a few moments. thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lol, Bat Boy strikes again.

Always good for a laugh anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
weeklyworldnews.com... too funny xD I mean come on with a site like this claiming sasquatch stole lunch money hahahaha

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh my god, not only is he camera friendly, but he's obviously seen Zoolander. That's blue steel if I've ever seen it. Maybe all he wants is an orange mocha frappucino, but he's to frightened to go to starbucks.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

He then fell to the ground right near his photography equipment. He picked up the night vision camera and caught the alien holding his girlfriend. “He seemed friendly, almost serene, but when I took the picture he got a little agitated and ran out of the apartment.”

weeklyworldnews

I mean really , a little bit of common sense should be used before posting a thread if you don't want to have the Mickey taken

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If that was Weekly World News then it had to be Bat Boy wearing a mask. Nice pics though

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join