It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Whatup ATS!

I'm a college athlete in my final year of a BA degree in Psychology. I am a Christ follower (oh no!) and am proud to be one. I do not affiliate with any specific religious sect denomination, I just do my best to follow the Word. Due to my college education I have learned much about the scientific way of things, and I definitely won't be posting any threads lacking legitimate resources (hopefully peer reviewed where such can be found). I am what one could call a "knowledge seeker" and I am always trying to learn about myself and the world around me. Hopefully I can contribute to discussions and help others find light in this darkened world.

edit on 17/11/2011 by Sauron because: removed redundant o's in title

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastFromWest
Whatup ATS!

I'm a college athlete in my final year of a BA degree in Psychology. I am a Christ follower (oh no!) and am proud to be one. I do not affiliate with any specific religious sect denomination, I just do my best to follow the Word. Due to my college education I have learned much about the scientific way of things, and I definitely won't be posting any threads lacking legitimate resources (hopefully peer reviewed where such can be found). I am what one could call a "knowledge seeker" and I am always trying to learn about myself and the world around me. Hopefully I can contribute to discussions and help others find light in this darkened world.

Welcome, you'll be able to contribute just fine, after all there are people here that think dolphins caused the Japan earthquake.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

No way...everyone knows by now that Japan eats far too many dolphins for that to have been the real reason.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
welcome to the site!

curious, what do you mean by christ follow exactly?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kilodelta

By saying that I mean that I accept Jesus as my Lord and savior, and I recognize Him as what He claimed to be - the Son of God. He is the way, truth, and life. I try to love my neighbors as myself, although that can be very difficult sometimes. I am not nor will I ever be without faults, and I struggle with things all the time. I've been blessed with abilities that allow me to basically accomplish anything I set my heart and mind to, but even as a young man I have discovered that unless His heart is toward it my efforts will be in vain.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EastFromWest

it's 2011 man the bible is a sham. the truth is the truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EastFromWest

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by soldita

You have every right to think that, however I obviously don't share your view.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Morality and virtue seem very underestimated if you ask me. However one becomes a good person is their choice and I will not slander anyone.

I also try to become a better person and I believe that is the only way to stay safe in the future. That is why I practice Falun Dafa, cultivation of mind and body according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life.

A higher form of science and something unique(the theory is extremely high level and yet simple) never shown to mankind before if you ask me, including third eye science and other dimensions. I guess that is why you see many scientists and professors among the practitioners.

I wish you good luck in the future!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

new topics

top topics

join