It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we here?? And what can we do about it??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is not a theoretical question, i'm asking it seriously and with ALL mean. WHY are WE HERE?

I'm asking that BECAUSE of what's going on in the world today, on one hand there is an "awakening process" (Or at least, something I've really believed in and was excited about for years), but on the other hand it seems that nothing is changing. People are seriously the same, following the MSM, thinking that the governments are for them and are in control, corporations are just rich people who 'made it' since they've worked hard to 'make it on their own'.

And what does it say about our world?? What does it say about the LIEfe as we live it? It all feels the same, people's main concern is still their own money, their own bank account, their own lives, their own wealth, health, following their own survival on the expense of others, being kept in fear, separated, and struggling on the day to day reality. We're coming to this world, being brainwashed with all the do's and don'ts, learning how to behave in a society that has lost the way more than a century ago, being taught to compete each other, respecting the hierarchy as it is and never question it, learning that money is a very powerful tool in this world, and then today even the youngest of babies are learning to explore themselves through staring at TV for hours everyday. IN TODAY'S WORLD, even BABIES are living life through TELEVISION. And then we are being introduced to society, and as we grow older we are being exposed more and more to what are we REQUIRED to do, we NEED to do all this things. WHY?! That's a question you should never even dare to think about. But still, we are doing all these things we have being told that we NEED to do, we go to school, we compete at school, we are being threaten to machinerize (I know there's no such word) ourselves so we could follow the demands of society, and get the sufficient grades in the most unfair and unkind educational system the world has ever created. Being given pills for "hyperactiveness" when we are young and want to celebrate life, but we are not allowed as this is not the way to BEHAVE. YOU are NOT ALLOWED to BE YOURSELF. Being yourself is a bad thing! We are being taught all these things since we are little kids, even in our individualistic society that "supports" the expression of the self.

So anyway, we are here... Studying-working-getting married-having kids-working-working-working-dying. The perfect cycle of life. That's why we are here for, are we not???

The 99% (Not OWS-related but the real 99%), just living in this prison contented, living in this elite creation and our way of LIEfe, trapped, chained by monetary invisible shackles, unquestionably following "the order" like there are serious guidelines, certain rules, and no place for people who think differently, in an "individualistic" society that is greatly discouraging to think differently.

So i'm just wondering... What is the meaning of all this? Is this why we are really here for??

Now, I guess most of you can relate and already know all that I've said above. ATS is a good place for thinkers to express themselves and get feedback for their 'out of the box' thinking. Now I would like to share some different thoughts...

I'm a spiritual person, in a sense that spirituality and spiritual values are highly following me everywhere I go and in most life situations. I was secretly (must say) followed the galactic channeled messages for years, unsure from where they are really coming from but they always felt genuine by heart and intuition. They all pointed out on 11.11.11 and created a hyper on this date. I've never believed (and still not) that the Universe is manifesting itself by some pretty Gregorian dates, but since so many people pointed out on it, the Mayan meeting with the 13 skulls, and Thrive coming out, I thought that there is a possibility that something different or perhaps uplifting WILL happen eventually. One week later, I had the darkest of moments I can remember myself having, and with Thrive simply made me realize just how powerful the elite are so it is impossible to fight them, or to change the current system, it's like trying to put out a fire with a flame thrower.

And then I've started to think even more different. I know that others are fed up as well with the process of awakening the rest as it seems they are in a coma and about to bury themselves alive. So I've started to think what can we do about it...

Please people, debunkers, whoever reads it, this is not about right or wrong, this is for the sake of our survival and our beingness in this world...

We are in the 21th century, we have a vast amount of technology and knowledge that we never had, sufficient enough technology and knowledge that has already manifested itself in our daily lives by countless amount of 99% people. More and more people are STILL aware that our lives are wrong and are looking to live a different life. More simple, more kind, more fair, more caring for each other. After all, we are all one, and we want to live by each other's happiness and not by each other's misery. We have the unity consciousness and the heart of the 21th century. Our lives and ourselves, our awareness of who we really are or our wish of who we would like to be, has still have never been more powerful than today.

I'm not an inventor. Nor a leader. I'm a human being that can see the humanity and our will to be happy, to live life by a vision and will, and not by force and default.

I was talking with a few friends about it and we all came this week to the conclusion that awakening process, as small or big as it may be, needs to proceed to phase 2 - ACTING. It is simply not enough to awake others to our destructive way of life, we need to ACT. How? I would like to hear some of your ideas. Nonetheless, we need to unite, all the people that are fed up with our society, there are many of us. Wherever we are we should find them all and get together, and DO something DIFFERENT. Found new societies/communities? based on 21th century knowledge, technology, consciousness, and heart? Maybe. We can stop fighting our society and establish new ones, based on entirely new ideas and SHOW others that life can be LIVED otherwise and not just by idea? And thus inspire the sleepers to compare with an alternative one? I know of one community that for two years now has been working to do just that, and it inspire and encourages others to do the same.

Do you think it is possible to form new communities? Will it be a good idea? If not, how can we act in order to revive humanity? How can we influence, via acting, our world today? Not by protesting, going out on the streets and fighting the elite and their minions? For how much longer can we wait to have a REAL change? To live the life that we all know we can and should live? Until 2013 perhaps? 2012 is just around the corner, and as time goes by the society is losing it more, and more, and more.

I would seriously like to hear some opinions or ideas, I still really believe we can make this life beautiful. And for the Earth to be a place where it inspires others to share, and to have only have's, as simple as the 'have' may be. Everyone has a place in the world. There is not a single soul that should go hungry or frustrated by our destructive way of living.♥

Love and light.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You are here.
Rejoice.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

My answer will be no better than the next (watch out for overzealous religious nuts trying to cram an answer down your throat). Given the vast size of this expanding universe, we are just an infinitesimal part of it all.

Life can be mundane and monotonous at times...I just wish something would happen, you know?

edit on 11/17/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You are here, to be assimilated.

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile

New blood joins this earth
And quickly he's subdued
Through constant pained disgrace
The young boy learns their rules

With time, the child draws in
This whipping boy done wrong
Deprived of all his thoughts
The young man struggles on and on, he's known.....

Hetfield/Ulrich/Hammett

edit on 17-11-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I have the feeling you and I would be great friends. You voiced almost everything that I usually think about.

I don't really know what to say though. Right now we can only hope things will get better.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
no one can answer this question, no one.

maybe there is no exact meaning to our existance...now i do agree that we are prisoners of some sort, to some beings that we cannot see/understand, however why do they want to keep us as docile cattle? i dont know...maybe there is more to us that "they" dont want us to know..maybe a certain plan or prophecy needs to unfold or happen that we must not interfere with?..

there are too many questions.

all i can say is enjoy the fact that you exist and that you get to see the sunset, and nature and the beautiful planet or realm or dimension we live in...forget about the other humans, they are lost in their own world inside their minds, with their texting and tv shows and mondane jobs...just stop and think that you exist, that you can see and hear and feel, what are the chances of you getting a chance to experience all of this?

i dont think we will ever know why we are here, and what purpose we serve, i am here for the ride, and i enjoy the chance that i get to be part of this earth, NOT part of the human race.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdMind

I'm glad you could resonate my friend, but I've stopped hoping and waiting for things to happen, we need to act. :\

reply to post by k1k1to

But we ARE a part of the human race.... I mean, look around, we are all brothers and sisters, I feel the pain not only of myself but all the stressed, hungry, in pain souls that just want to live, just want to be free, to be their own master in life. I cannot follow up with our society anymore, if I was brave or skilled enough I would have gone to live by the mountains for the exact same reasons you've mentioned but i'm not, i'm trained to think money, possession, job, quick pleasures. I do not want to do this move by myself, can't we all just try to think together for answers? I think a hidden idea may exist in anyone of us, the new world's vision can be deeply suppressed in one of the ATS members who reads this thread!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Why are we here?

To enjoy the journey and the ride.

What can we do about it?

Nothing, except refine the art of perception to avoid the obstacles.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You are here to be Pinocchio/Pinocchiette.

Suck it up and dew as the strings tell you.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
As Gandhi said, "Be the change you wish to see in the world". That is all you can do......

But remember this, everything you see happening in the world today is exactly what's meant to happen. There are no accidents, there are no coincidences. What you see playing out in the world all around you today is necessary in the next phase of evolution of the human species.

top topics

join