It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Protesting!-It's a Trap!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger
reply to post by samlf3rd

I'd rather voice opposition to stupid jerks than be silent. I'm not going believe in the so called Fema camps until I'm locked up in one. A more valid concern should be the American prison industrial complex. It's not a conspiracy. It is a reality.

Many people have been put to death for crimes that they did not commit. And many people who should be locked up for life aren't. The Marines ought to be locked up for life. But here in America we applaud the corporate death squads.

I'm so sick and tired of this half truth marathon the masses are running that I'm going to kill myself. I've had enough.

See you dolts later. Yeah it's a trap. And I'd rather blow my brains out than continue to take the bait.

Stop right there...don't you dare take your own life...that my friend would be a huge waste of your life, even though your life may seem pointless at this time.

If you really feel that you are at the end of the road then now is the time for you to think about those around you who would be greatly affected by your suicide.

Suicide is not the answer, suicide is a cop-out, suicide is running away, if you have nothing left to live for then you have nothing to lose, the chains that restrict the actions of most people no longer apply to you,fear of death and fear of reprisal.

I would suggest you channel this emotion into a positive outcome, you are stronger than you imagine, if you have the resolve to take your own life then you also have the resolve to fight and persist, the cage only exists in your mind built up by years of propaganda telling you things cannot be changed.

The truth is that one of the few constants in this Universe is change, it is the powers that be who are fighting a losing battle, it is they who wish to remain despite the turning tide.

Armed militarized police, un-democratic seizures of powers etc are all signs of THEIR FEAR, it is they who see their world crumbling before their eyes.

Let TPTB be the ones to take their own lives, let them feel the despair they have brought on their own lives and the lives of others.

You my friend will persist and prevail until tomorrow comes and i have to tell you that tomorrow is not so far away now.

It is a great irony that in times of strife, mankind rises to its full potential, now is not the time to be thinking of the exit door, quite the contrary, i would beckon you back inside to witness and be a part of what is to come.

Rise and be who you want to be despite the slings and arrows, propaganda, tear gas and flash bangs.

End of sermon...be strong, persist and prevail.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I'm not looking to argue... There's been more than enough of that around here especially about OWS. My point is that I'm TIRED of the bashing and arguing, and I'm WAITING for these brilliant ATS minds to start working together to form SOLUTIONS. If we could rally the ATS troops (so to speak) I know we would be a force to be reckoned with. Sadly, it seems most here are content with the endless, mind numbing squabbling that has spread through the site like a virus.

On a more personal note, I think you need to take a break from the conspiracy theories concerning FEMA camps etc. Sounds like you might be on Alex Jones overload. I could be wrong, but that's the first thing that came to me while reading your posts. I've been there a time or two... This crap will completely take you over if you let it. Everything in moderation... Especially ATS!

I would be interested in hearing your ideas on how citizens can voice their grievances in a way that will be effective. Can we get other ATS members on board? I say we stop all this nonsense and put our brain power to better use. Perhaps if it was put to this group here in that way, we could either stop the arguing for good, or start a movement of our own. or even both!

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
How sad... I took a break from ATS after this thread. I was mad and fed up. I expected a reply here from SOMEONE... Perhaps the OP? No one can give me a straight answer...

When are the citizens of ATS going to come together instead of tearing each other apart. We are better than this...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

A man that stands for nothing will fall for anything.

You'll either die standing on your feet fighting for the things you believe in or you will surely die on your knees surrendering to the powers that be.

Forget OWS, stand up for yourself and your freedom.

Do you want to live in a fascist state ? then do nothing .

What is the alternative to demonstrations ? that's right , it's the end game, no surrender, keep pushing.

I understand it's easy for despair to turn into apathy, but you cannot afford to freeze like a rabbit caught in the headlights, life is risky, fortune favors the brave.

Cosmic..
Just wondering, what method do you use/have you used to free yourself? I have gone the "Affidavit of Status" route, and everything's in order. Coming up on the first test really soon. December 6, I'll be blowing a court date. Of course I informed the D.A. of what I am, and what I am not, and why I won't be appearing in the courtroom. I stopped short of sending him another copy of my Affidavit, which ought to be a matter of public record by now, if he was doing his job. I'll post a thread if I don't end up in jail away from internet service.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join